Bloodpaint Duration Question(to Gms)

BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
hello.
I heard that the chinese server increased the duration from bloodpaint to max half an hour(if i'm not mistaken) if thats true, will we get this as well(I hoped with this patch we'd get that, cause I thought its the same for all official servers). and when will we get it(ofc again only IF we'll get it). I hope for some clarifications.
thx in advance^^

oh yeah and the two teleport skills aren't useable in dungeons as well(which is as far as I know enabled in dungeons on the chinese server)
Post edited by BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There most likely will not be a 100% answer.

However...maybe post this as a suggestion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Solartide - Sanctuary
    Solartide - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I sure hope so, it's what, 100 mp for 2.5 minutes, and 400 mp for 5 minutes? That's some harsh decreasing marginal returns right there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I hope it get longer, its kinda vital to keep alive lol. take so much dmg. so annoying having to rebuff all the dam time.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have no information regarding this for our region. Check the patch notes for each maintenance to see if this is added. b:victory
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    k got u, will have to lol. just thought u'd at least got a bit of infos regarding to tideborn news^^. thx anyway^^
  • u235
    u235 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    so annoying having to rebuff all the dam time.

+1. I don't know why they decided to make it so annoying with such a low duration in the first place. It's not like it's more challenging since you can rebuff as much as you want but it's so damn annoying.
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That's great news, unconfirmed or not even a chance at having it updated to a longer set in value makes my day. As far as the porting skills that are blacked out, I have a post up in our Assassin forums as well asking for clarification on this.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:surrender perhaps you forget the porting skill could be vastly abused if allowed to work in instances such as TT for instance a assassin would never need to rush neh they would simply have to click onto someone else on the new platform and boom right there sooo cheap. Thats why it doesn't work.

Blood paint has a similar cool down to summer sprint just smack it every now and then as you think about it and it won't be a issue since blood paint has a smaller cool down then summer sprint one shouldn't complain. Things like this should become a second nature after every encounter or so smack that bad boy again and your golden.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]