Exodus

Options
Aurora - Raging Tide
Aurora - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
First of all, Save your drama for someone else. We're not here to argue and fight like evidently everyone else on RT is. We're here to play the game.

I get PMs every day about people thinking they know who I was on past servers. I assure you that not a single one of you has guessed right yet. So keep trying.

I should have some props at least for being the first faction leader who didn't spam oracles to take land.

I find WC an amusing way to pass the time when I grind (That means lvl without oracles). But some of you... Seriously? How can you oracle from 30 to 80 then brag about PKing someone? The way I see it. That just means you failed on a pvp server and came here in hopes that anni packs would turn you in to somebody here.

By all means, Support the server and keep it free. But you don't need to spam WC about how good you are when you did nothing but swipe a credit card for your lvl.

Merging... I've got a few PMs recently about people not liking the WC coming from Ex about merging. Firstly let me note. We are not desperate for people. We do have space open and would like to fill it. Simple as that. We are not scared of anyone on the map. Ex is lead by very experienced TW leaders. I'm not saying we "can" defend everyone. But we will at the very least put up a formidable fight.

People really should tone down the hate. We have done nothing to any of you (except maybe MonTrey PKing you). But remember that you do have the option to turn your name blue. So don't hate people that PK you.

I have no problem with anyone on this server. Even after NightRage PM me talking about how great he is and then epic failed when I asked him what he would do in certain TW situations. I don't even mind that. I'm sure he's a nice guy under all that gold. But the point is. I didn't do anything to anyone. So can't we all just get along?

Exodus Leader
Aurora
Post edited by Aurora - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    a good post +1b:victory
  • Lacrimarine - Raging Tide
    Lacrimarine - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Raging Tide is labelled as PVE server.
    However, in-game, it doesn't appeart that way , in my opinion -.-"

Call me noob or whatever.
    I simply love peace and don't like PK-ing.

Also, if we could get along well together, why not? =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well heres how I reacted after your post.

It was a good post overall in terms but it won't do you any good. Why? You cannot tell people how to play a game. You can't tell them to not brag and say "Don't do this on WC" or something. Its not your game-play, its theirs.

Also the way you said it made it feel like a stab to me. It sounds like you are talking about everyone in general and yeah. Good though, good impact :)

If guilds merge, then they will merge. People will react differently, its just who we are. If everyone reacted the same, that would be nice and clean over-all. But the consequences would be when they disagree. We're only human, and no two people can be the exact same (even if you are twins, triplets, etc.).

There will always be QQers out there QQing about how they got killed and telling their friends who later kill the person who killed them.

However I did not like the fact you included someone into your post in a negative way. NightRage is my leader and you portrayed him as an idiot who leads a large faction having no clue of what he is doing.

From the Conducts of v1.0, Spoons wrote the following definition:
    Defaming: Anything negative posted about another person, if you have something to report please submit a ticket. The forums are not the correct place to report bad behavior.

I did not like the fact you said
    Even after NightRage PM me talking about how great he is and then epic failed when I asked him what he would do in certain TW situations. I don't even mind that. I'm sure he's a nice guy under all that gold.

Since you directly attacked him in that phrase. Please remove it when you see this because I did not like it and do not wish it up.

Sorry but in the end, I did not like your post b:bye Fix it up and I'll re-read it later.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Trouble - Raging Tide
    Trouble - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lolubutthurt?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost city character: Anirudh - Barbarian - 88
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The only issue me and my faction have had with you and your faction is regarding this:
    Merging... I've got a few PMs recently about people not liking the WC coming from Ex about merging. Firstly let me note. We are not desperate for people. We do have space open and would like to fill it. Simple as that. We are not scared of anyone on the map. Ex is lead by very experienced TW leaders. I'm not saying we "can" defend everyone. But we will at the very least put up a formidable fight.
    "We are not desperate for people"? Then why has Legends, as just only one example among several, had to tell you time and time and time again to stop PM'ing us about merging as we were 100% not interested? And when doing that wasn't enough, causing us to have to use WC to get through to some of you, you all had the audacity to flame us over it as though we had no right to say no against the almighty Exodus? On top of that, when those WCs were made, people from other factions PM'd in response often thanking us for saying for them what they were thinking. So when you say "We have done nothing to any of you", I definitely think being annoying and arrogant are two things that speak for the contrary.

Now look, I try to be one who can give the other side the benefit of the doubt whenever possible. But let's keep it real. If you guys weren't desperate for people as you said, you would've gotten the hint at the first "no" and let it be. And if you want to say that "well, when one officer asked, he must not have relayed it to everyone when that faction declined", then fine. But that still shows a heavy lack of communication among your officers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:shutup

well at least you have a place to QQ about it ^_^

i still like u hope >_________<
    b:bye
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    HI Brendle !
    60 / 250.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:shutup

well at least you have a place to QQ about it ^_^

i still like u hope >_________<
    b:bye

LOL hahahaha thanks whoever you are... :P

xD QQ rofl b:chuckle

O.o geeeeeh time to watch the trolls come by..

*hope sits back and watches*
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Unfortunately threads like this perpetuate the drama, and naming and shaming isn't allowed here.

If you are being harassed, then I highly recommend sending in a ticket. Making a thread like this will not help the siituationb:surrender
This discussion has been closed.