Worth upgrading to these sleeves? lvl 9x gear

Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
Nigrosity - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
I currently have the 2* OHT Sleeves, all res with +6 vit, +105 HP, two flawless garnets

Can upgrade to 3* all res with Pdef +94x2, with an extra socket

So basically will socket citrines, for 120 HP. Overall losing 45 HP for an extra 100~ pdef, so I'm guessing it's worth it, except to reshard and refine it will cost me like 2 million xD
Post edited by Nigrosity - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's not like you're divulging your current pdef to mdef ratio. Higher def to HP equates to cheaper MP (spam heal on bosses, greater returns on leech,) I wouldn't bother with Citrines: Pure mag has no problem taking mag hits, garnets can be used to balance pdef/mdef and are cheaper than citrines.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    It's not like you're divulging your current pdef to mdef ratio. Higher def to HP equates to cheaper MP (spam heal on bosses, greater returns on leech,) I wouldn't bother with Citrines: Pure mag has no problem taking mag hits, garnets can be used to balance pdef/mdef and are cheaper than citrines.

call me a nub but i dont understand half of what you're saying

how does higher defense equate to cheaper MP? why would i spam heal on bosses, and what exactly is this "leeching" that wiz gets accused of?

also citrines and garnets take the same ### of tokens, thanks for the reply hope you can clear some of that up for me
  • Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    bump for answers concerning cheaper MP and leeching
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Leech is a venomancer skill, Tweakz is a troll.

The basic point is, of course, that if you have enough mdef then extra pdef might be better for you than HP.
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    tweakz wrote: »

hello Arcane veno with 2x Misty Forest rings