Whats the WORST thing u hav ever done in the game?

2»

Comments

• hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    pulled a wild aoe mob into anglers village and it killed all the afk peopleb:shocked
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    pulled a wild aoe mob into anglers village and it killed all the afk peopleb:shocked

lol...this si bannable :P
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hello guys.. i was just thinking what is worst than clicking the back to town button when u die right after a cleric just res you with a lvl 10 skill.

Yes lol. I accidentally did that!

Pah that's nothing... I was on a TT run with my cleric. Then the Veno had to leave and so one of the many archers insisted on logging onto his Veno in the middle of a bossfight. Then he died from a mob while we were fighting the boss, which took a while beeing only 4 ppl of which I was caught inside my BB. So the impatient guy went back to town just to die again a bit after in one of these clapping hand traps at the beginning. After the fight was over I went to rez him, I have non XP loss rez and stuff u know... so I walked with my slowpoke cleric speed through all the instance back to the beginning to rez the poor foxy. Next thing happened to me was that I myself got caught in another clapping hand trap - this has NEVER b4 happened to me - one GA gone, the veno however was happily running around alife so I waited and used my res scroll so I at least would not have to go to town... but the stupid scroll rez is too slow and I died AGAIN. At this point I had lost two GAs, one rez scroll AND had to go to town... and the brattish Veno was laughing at me and complained why it took me so long. Note that I only joined the TT run because the first cleric had left the squad b4 even reaching boss number one for unknown reasons.
    So yeah... that day sucked >.<

btw: the archer aka veno also had the first part of the drops and a security lock of one hour...
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I was half asleep and sort of drunk... and sold my supply stash b:surrender

Also, I've left BHs on several occassions when I'm the only cleric and the squad made me angry b:cute Graviora does not like when a squad doesn't wait for her to catch up and die while she's back handling a few mobs they left her with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadow__fang - Lost City
    Shadow__fang - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Mine was probably when I was trying to solo FB19 (this was a long time ago), and I was really tired. I ended up falling asleep while holding down the W key, and ran into a big group of mobs. b:chuckle

I died lol
  • Shanmau - Lost City
    Shanmau - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i gave a lvl9 bm 100k after a 1 min talk ~_~' i neva saw him going online again
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:surrender I accidently meant to call this person who was PMing me "get off the game noob!!!" and said that in common chat where plenty of 90+ where..... b:embarrass

Lol me after they finished with me
    > b:faintb:beatup
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The worst thing I have done is to trash talk to someone.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Started a FF run, but we decided to have a duel at the start, gave up killing each other and couldn't be assed to walk out to end the duel, anyway so we continued the run with duel mode still on, rounded up mobs.. aoed etc etc untill we both realised we were actually aoe'ing the hell outta each other too lol
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This requires some background...

When I was in my 20s or 30s, I read a post saying that the Cube of Fate was awesome but hard. It said you can do it once a day. I decided I would avoid it until my later 40s or 50s.

When I first got this Crazy Stone quest thingy in my "Find Quest" button, I went to the NPC and spoke to her. I glossed over the quest description, and only noticed one thing: you can do it once a day.

I immediately came to the conclusion that the Crazy Stone quest was the start of a quest chain to get into the Cube of Fate. Which I wanted to avoid until my later 40s or 50s.

Thus, I did not do Crazy Stone quests until my 50s.
  • Rubbal - Sanctuary
    Rubbal - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hmmm, stupidest thing I've done... Drawing aggro from an AoE boss ranks up there... 'Lending' someone 100K(yup, I've done that, twice. The second person has actually repaid that by their actions repeatedly, and then some.)
    Ummm, I like to attack WB's just for the fun of seeing how quickly they can kill me off...
  • Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear
    Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Here's a good one, I put too much Dex on my Barb when I started, hahaha. NOOB!
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I tried to fit my assasin in clothes for magic usersb:shocked
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I put too much vit into my sin, and I have just started. :P

Reset Sales ftw :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I put too much vit into my sin, and I have just started. :P

Reset Sales ftw :D

Stupid sale......I bought my reset yesterday T_T
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When I first started my cleric, okay let me restart..

When you first make a new character, you get the newbie two star armor or one star, I forgot. Anyways, I mixed the LA and the Arcane clothes...

And later on since BM was my first character, I added a huge amount of dex to my character too....

b:surrender Thats my worst, at least in Harshlands b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • HitsTwice - Raging Tide
    HitsTwice - Raging Tide Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The worst thing...... hmmm let me think..... Oh yeah, I created a venomancer once and made her very HAWT, now your likely wondering why would this be bad, well I kept getting hit on by random weirdo guys and needless to say it was very annoying lol
    Native Pride
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The worst is when I KS people by using Plume Shot. I don't know if I can call it KS but if I see players (especially BM because some of them were very rude to me in the early levels) running towards a mob I need, I stop whatever I'm doing and Plume that mob, knowing full well that they wanted that mob. Not many say anything but when they do, I play stupid and apologize or ignore them.

One of these days, I intended to do a LEEEEEEROY JENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS in a dungeon. Especially, if I'm the only cleric and one of the higher leveled in the squad. (Unfortunately, my squads of late have had pretty self-sufficient higher leveled players.)
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • Jekk - Sanctuary
    Jekk - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hit the PvP button on a PvE server at lvl 30...
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    -Never clicked npc in room 49 of the cube
    -Didn't start with right build (too lazy to start over)
    - Decomposed my fail genie with full stamina + healing spells.. (badd LPS and could of been VERY USEFUL FOR MY ALT)
    -Helping failboats in squads
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I was whispering someone and wrote something really embarrassing, turns out that it was General Chat and in West Archo.

I immediately logged off.b:chuckle

I've also been known to log off suddenly while helping in low level BHs with epic-fail squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm worst when I play cleric. My cleric is one cute little lady but...

I've been known to let tanks die because they pissed me off. And of course I make sure I can get out without dying. -_-; this barb treated me like total **** the whole way like I had no clue how to run an instance, and no one in squad really needed the last boss but he wanted it anyway. So he gets it and screams "HEAL ME!" I asked him if he thought he had aggro enough and when he said yeah I said "GOOD!" *leaves*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The worst thing I've done? Killed someone's Boss because they mouthed off to my wife w/o reason. Then when it re-spawned and they tried to kill it again, I killed it again. And again. And again. They gave up.

~Saitada