lvl60+ bows?

yesme
yesme Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Archer
are there any really good bows that i can use for lvl60-70?..i have anough coin..just dont like crossbows lol b:thanks
its a free game b:pleased
Post edited by yesme on

Comments

• wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The Bow : Penetrator(L53)<-- very hard to get
    The Sling: Sinister Shooter(L42) <--- honestly i have doubt you will use this one since way large gap in damage

P.S get used to Swiftwind or SolarSlayer since those are the only option between 60 to 69 unless you want to use crafted 3* b:bye
  • J_Malev - Sanctuary
    J_Malev - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The only thing relatively close to a 60-70 bow you're going to get is the level 53 legendary bow The Penetrator. There aren't any other options other than that. I do recommend you use the Switwind Crossbow though even though you say you don't like them. I'm guessing it's the same reason people go Unicorn instead of Wind and Clouds. "Wind and Clouds = faster and higher DPS, Unicorn = not a slingshot, let's use Unicorn."
  • Veronica_ - Heavens Tear
    Veronica_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nah.... until lvl 69 if you wanna use sling shot b:cute but for lvl 60-70 if you REALY don't want to use the TT lvl 60 crossbow ( it's awesome..... ) use a bow from lvl 62 b:surrenderb:shocked
  • yesme
    yesme Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    k thanks for info, i just bought swiftwind crossbow..ill get used to it b:pleased
    its a free game b:pleased
  • Veronica_ - Heavens Tear
    Veronica_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yesme wrote: »
    k thanks for info, i just bought swiftwind crossbow..ill get used to it b:pleased

Happy End b:bye
  • Triton - Raging Tide
    Triton - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just use TT60 Crossbow (swiftwind crossbow) till lvl 69. Then switch to W&C (lvl 69 mold slingshot) and refine it +3-4 and it should last you through your 70s.
    No i am not"Triton" from DW. I came from sanctuary and my name is based on mythology. b:bye
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just use TT60 Crossbow (swiftwind crossbow) till lvl 69. Then switch to W&C (lvl 69 mold slingshot) and refine it +3-4 and it should last you through your 70s.

good choice b:victory