Questions Related To/Of Pet Skills

2»

Comments

• bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    pking isn't mandatory, and likely, most people aren't pking anyways. people go for the chest, the aftermath after all of the chest are gone is a small pk event because no penalty. and, i always figured the mastery to work. venos swim much faster than i do.

I understand from my friends that they do get pked alot during the event (in Sanctuary anyway) and 2 of my friends in their level 80s tell me they have a hard time getting to the chests too.

My veno is only in her early 70s so if I go I hope luck will be on my side.

I'll have to try the swimming thing again. Maybe it got fixed.
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • Dicentra - Heavens Tear
    Dicentra - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The swimming mastery hasn't been fixed. In fact, I read that it wasn't a glitch at all. It was only meant for barbs to have the skill capabilities. So, the Dev's put a fix in one of the patches for it not to work even if you have already bought it. Which makes it unjust for those who did pay for it. I believe it was stated in a patch update, not sure which one.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    the mastery truly doesn't work? then why do you still have the capability to level it?
  • wikkid86
    wikkid86 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The swimming mastery hasn't been fixed. In fact, I read that it wasn't a glitch at all. It was only meant for barbs to have the skill capabilities. So, the Dev's put a fix in one of the patches for it not to work even if you have already bought it. Which makes it unjust for those who did pay for it. I believe it was stated in a patch update, not sure which one.

I would slightly agree with you on this, about the fact that it would be pointless and misleading even to stick around on our skill sheets. Though it's Spirit and Coin cost isn't anywhere near hazardous, it wouldn't be more of a loss as compared to leveling it.

We as Venomancers get our Speed in Water, on Land, and in Air by our Buff "Summer Sprint". Level 1 of this skill doesn't seem like much, and it's not really meant to I guess. Level 2 is when you start seeing a greater increase in movement speed. Level 3 will be more severe apposed to level 2. : P
  • Desaia - Sanctuary
    Desaia - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    bzbee wrote: »
    I haven't been to the event since I hate pvp. I'm still hoping to convince my bf to go get me the bikini. I refuse to pay over 5 mil for 2 scraps of cloth. b:chuckle

Want to wear bikini but refuse to pay? Then don't wear bikini b:shutup

Sorry, but agree with OMGLAZERZ b:surrender
    You should give the right answers, but if you don't know, then just don't answer or just try to get into the discussion without telling stupid answers. You see yourself, you were wrong about the skills and take a look at what you said...
    You want those skills, get the Hercules.

Then if you want bikini, just buy them! More ppl sell bikini than SoM... And don't you know, they are much cheaper than 9999 SoM!

Sorry... Just my opinion.

to wikkid86 : Thanks for the thread, I was confused too about where to get the skills xD

Now I have to get some money to buy them... Maybe it will be fun to have a cute shaodu cub with Hercules skills, won't be as strong as Hercules, but it will be so cute if compared to big fat Hercules.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Unnecessary necro of the day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When you post in a thread that has been inactive for more than a month it is considered necromancy, and that is against the forum rules.

If you see an inactive subject that appeals to you, please create a new thread rather than "necroing" an old one b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.