New Wizard Questions

Ruairidh - Dreamweaver
Ruairidh - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Wizard
Hello forums, I am a new wizard here requesting some help so here's my questions :

1. What genie should a wizard get ?
and
2. What skills should I get on the genie ?

Thanks in advance.

Yours , Ruairidh b:bye
Post edited by Ruairidh - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    All genies are almost the same. I picked Zeal because it has really useful starter skill (lures single mob).

List of most common wizard genie skills:
    Extreme Poison
    Frenzy
    Holy Path
    Second Wind
    Tree of Protection
    Absolute Domain
    Cloud Eruption
    Cauterize
    Fortify
    Expel

For now I have Earthflame, Extreme Poison, Holy Path and Wind Shield (will be replaced by Absolute Domain once my genie hits the proper level).
    Packs World International
  • Ruairidh - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for your help .. I really appriciate it b:pleased
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Groovy's info is good. One suggestion I'd make is to wait until lv 30 or so to ask a high-leveled guildy to make a zeal genie (earthflame), give this genie extreme poison (damage amp) and second wind (instant heal) and then don't mess around with your genie for about 55 levels or so. Seriously, don't waste spirit, exp, or coins on genies for a long time and you'll be happy b:victory
  • Ruairidh - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Well at the moment I got 8 Mirage stones so I guess I can make a Zeal myself.Do you manufacture it from the Watcher of the earth ? Thanks for your help
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well at the moment I got 8 Mirage stones so I guess I can make a Zeal myself.Do you manufacture it from the Watcher of the earth ? Thanks for your help

Yes you summon them from that watch of earth npc; in the dialog screen there is an option for "summon genies..." (or something to that affect).
  • Ruairidh - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Yes you summon them from that watch of earth npc; in the dialog screen there is an option for "summon genies..." (or something to that affect).

Thanks alot,And good night everyone .. School Tomorrow b:cryb:cry
  • Konphusion - Dreamweaver
    Konphusion - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm quite the beginner wizard myself, but, I got a Longevity for its initial skill(Ethereal Fist: Reduces elemental resistance by 30% for four seconds).

Then again, it seems like Zeal is more of an ideal choice.