Fail squads and awesome Wizards

Options
Kila_Master - Harshlands
Kila_Master - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Wizard
Idk if any1 has made this on our forum, but this is our version of "Fail squads and awesome Wizards." Tell any awesome stories where you save the day.b:laugh
Post edited by Kila_Master - Harshlands on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I am a Wizard.
    I pulled Aggro and caused a party wipe.
    My squad was furious at me and kicked me out of the TT squad.
    I am now on their KoS list and cannot go outside of Safe Zone because they constantly stalk me and kill me whenever they get the chance.
    I cannot afford Guardian Scrolls.
    I've dropped my TT90 Glaive and lost it to them.
    I am now extremely sad.
    I am off to jump off the nearest 13-story building.

The end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kila_Master - Harshlands
    Kila_Master - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That was very inspiring.......
  • Narore - Lost City
    Narore - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I am a Wizard.
    I am now on their KoS list and cannot go outside of Safe Zone because they constantly stalk me and kill me whenever they get the chance.
    I am now extremely sad.

The end.

I thought i was the only one D:
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Killed thread is killed.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • The_Magician - Dreamweaver
    The_Magician - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think like...the only way a wizard can save a squad is to nuke the monsters that are aggro'd on the cleric...and die. So...yup. As Konari put it...Killed thread is killed.
    I....really have absolutely no idea what im doing. Just givin' you the heads up.

Proud Marshal of Pointless of Dreamweaver.

Serving a heapin' helpin' of Reality, hot.
  • Cryxtal - Sanctuary
    Cryxtal - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Im a wizard too..duh

While in delta i went afk for 5min after first boss ( picking beans ).. cause i needed the toilet so badly...oh yes, im human in real life.

I didnt make it back in time for 2nd wave , so team got wiped.

We lost ... duh

end of story.

Awesomeness, a barb was about to die at polearm.
    I did a awesome crit on polearm and so pole died b4 my barb.

I saved a barb.
    Love Is Complicated.
    「愛は複雑だ.」
    Amor es muy complicado.
    《爱是复杂的》

Do not argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience. b:bye
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Most phenomenal Wizard save I've ever had the pleasure to witness was when it hit the fan at Astralwalker 2-2 and the Wizard threw up Dragon Breath to grab aggro...then proceeded to tank 4 adds (3 magic and the physical one) for the remainder of the fight with nothing but BB and his own pots and charm. T^T

Sorry...I'd let the thread die, but that would go against my job description. =(

*Flees*
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I am a Wizard.
    I am now extremely sad.

The end.

Wow... you are in deep human waste.....

are you sure that's you that you are describing?
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow... you are in deep human waste.....

are you sure that's you that you are describing?

b:scorn

...one recognizes a hyperbole when one sees one, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:scorn

...one recognizes a hyperbole when one sees one, right?

It's meant to be a troll..... duh....

Also, the problem is you will never know when the most insane things happens to the 'pros' in past, present or future. b:victory
  • Lacrimarine - Raging Tide
    Lacrimarine - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I am a Wizard.
    I am now extremely sad.

The end.
    Is there really no other way or solution to this matter?
    I thought wizard could control their power and not take the aggro though...
    Like... When a wizard takes aggro, stop attacking or take off your rings...
    Still won't work? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whiteleo - Lost City
    Whiteleo - Lost City Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BH69, i always careful with the barb hp
    it happened 2,3 times ,cleric didn't purify barb debuff in time(may be cleric lagged or sleepy or idk) and barb die boss start chasing cleric b:shocked, cleric run and i take aggro from boss using quick spells like gush , nix, i died in 2,3 hit (i got charm on) but cleric can res barb in time so prevent from party wipe b:victory
    and sometime when the barb hp go down to 2/5 i sutra heal, elemental shield buff b:victory

BH79, if archer mob attacking your cleric, force of will and get aggro from mob, u will die but cleric save :)

PS: wiz might get aggro from boss most of the time but , u r not support to
    if u think u aggro too much , use small spells like gush ,pyro, stone rain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Magician - Dreamweaver
    The_Magician - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BH69, i always careful with the barb hp
    it happened 2,3 times ,cleric didn't purify barb debuff in time(may be cleric lagged or sleepy or idk) and barb die boss start chasing cleric b:shocked, cleric run and i take aggro from boss using quick spells like gush , nix, i died in 2,3 hit (i got charm on) but cleric can res barb in time so prevent from party wipe b:victory

PS: wiz might get aggro from boss most of the time but , u r not support to
    if u think u aggro too much , use small spells like gush ,pyro, stone rain.

-points to his first post- amirite?

Also, with the P.S. part, if you're gonna use small spells, space them out. Or, use bigger spells that have longer casting times. Despite them being the first 3 spells a wizard learns, and being the quickest cast, they're still pretty damn powerful. It's also a really easy way to steal aggro by using a big spell then following with the quick cast spells like gush/pyro/SR.
    I....really have absolutely no idea what im doing. Just givin' you the heads up.

Proud Marshal of Pointless of Dreamweaver.

Serving a heapin' helpin' of Reality, hot.
  • Whiteleo - Lost City
    Whiteleo - Lost City Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    - It's also a really easy way to steal aggro by using a big spell then following with the quick cast spells like gush/pyro/SR.

we don't steal aggro from barb's flesh realm just by casting gush/pyro lol
    we steal aggro because of our SPIKE damage which from SandStrom/DivPyro
    Spark and our Ulti.
    if u steal aggro from gush/pyro just don't attack , so ur party wouldn't wipe. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Im a wizard too..duh

While in delta i went afk for 5min after first boss ( picking beans ).. cause i needed the toilet so badly...oh yes, im human in real life.

I didnt make it back in time for 2nd wave , so team got wiped.

We lost ... duh

end of story.

Awesomeness, a barb was about to die at polearm.
    I did a awesome crit on polearm and so pole died b4 my barb.

I saved a barb.

awwwww....my wizzy b:dirty
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wizards have the most powerful 6-second healspam on Game (Clerics may start flaming now >:D) since we can Sutra+Cast a lot of 2-3k HP(Depends on M. Atk and heal Level) worth heals in 6 seconds, that can definetly (And I did many timer) save a tanker/cleric. Also, when TT mobs attack cleric we can just FoW/WoP and nuke it. As far as I've heard, Sandstorm's Debuff is pretty useful for Tankers (Although Foxes' is better). So, why can't Wizards save a squad? And to everyone that says: Don't steal aggro you idiot, remove your weapon/rings: Let me remind you that Wizards are a damage dealing class, and that's our main function, if the Tanker can't keep aggro from 2Sparked regular hits, QQ for you, the only time I stole aggro from a non-fail barb was with a 50k noncrit 2Sparked, Undined, Dragonned, Extreme Poisoned Sandstorm on Polearm. So yes, if you fail keeping aggro from a Wiz, reroll please.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Lessein - Sanctuary
    Lessein - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    somewhat less interesting, I was a level 59 wiz on a BH39 (Farren).
    Squad: 2 clerics, 2 BM's 1 veno & me

One of the BM's was gunnu tank, the clerics (somehow) managed to let them die, and farren ran off and his aoe killed the veno and one of the clerics.
    I quickly switched to earth shield and tanked farren, we won but basically the whole squad was dead so only me & that one cleric got the kill.

That one cleric logged off, and I was considering logging off too cuz I already had the kill, but i decided to stay & help. Because the last run went so badly I coordinated the entire BH, and explained to the cleric how to heal properly and general things about their role in the squad.

healed & tanked & saved the cleric who (before i spoke to her) stole aggro by healing when the bm didnt aoe.

At the boss the bm's were tanking & switched aggro by accident, the cleric didnt notice and kept healing the other one, the ne with aggro died. I asked the BM to move farren to let the cleric res him but he just didnt move.

So I told the cleric to just res him, I healed the tank while the cleric res'd the dead BM, but the dead BM refused to revive because he knew farrens aoe would kill him. The cleric took over healing again & I told the dead BM to revive and promised that I'd get his HP to 100% straight away if he res'd. He res'd and i sutra healed an got him to 100%. He went back to attacking and the whole thing went perfectly =D
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I have never done anything so awesome, but I have helped my squads sometimes.

I remember when I was level 38 and I had some sort of challenge quest in the gate of delerium. I talked my way into a bounty hunting squad that had an open spot, and I got my quest done. And, then, when we got to Farren, our cleric died a few seconds into the battle. So I wound up healing our tank for the rest of that fight.

In some other battles, I have kited both jewelscalen and myriadtail wyvern while our cleric rez'd and rebuffed our tank. I love distance shrink.

And, once upon a time, a cleric told us that we were the best fail squad she had ever been in. But I will leave that one to your imaginations.

Hehe, nice.

b:chuckle

...in case you haven't realized it, that whole "story" was just sarcasm. Witty jab at the OP, since he just wanted to emulate another thread. I don't really have any original stories of saving a squad...though during a BH run in Eden, one of my Wizard friends stepped up and tanked Phlebo with nothing else but Dragon's Breath, Stone Barrier, and BB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Actually, a similar thing happened to me in an FC run the other day... forgot what the name of the boss was, but it was where the annoying one where the bishops kept spawning... basically everyone in the squad wiped but the veno and I. I basically Holy pathed all over the place away from the boss, while the veno took care of the bishops, until the cleric ran back in to revive the barb, bm and archer.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elronia - Heavens Tear
    Elronia - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    About 12 months ago, when i was a wee ickle apprentice in a 1-2 all under level apart from the person that opened up the TT.

Anyway we battled on through too soulbanisher. 2nd wizzie died followed by the 2nd cleric. Archer went down soon after, The BBing cleric an myself kept the tank alive long enough too kill the boss an save the day. 2nd Cleric couldnt, depite trying several times even enter the room without the aoe killing him.

Another awsome double wammy wizzie save of awsomeness.

Late spring last year, was in a 2-2 at soulripper. 1st time in with an under level party. We totally screwed it up an got party wiped after talking too the pillar.
    Somehow we managed too figure out the safe zone an we got our selves assembled ready too go.
    A bad pull killed our cleric, blade an 2nd under level barb. Leaving myself, the main tank and another wizzie too kill the boss an the two ads that came too say hiya.
    I looked at the other wizzie an started healing instantly, Ame followed suite.
    We kept the barb alive long enough for the party to get back.
    Was at it for a good 10 mins before we could get all 6 of us back, Cleric getting DC'ed all sorts of nastyness.
    Dont underestimate the power of a wizards heal. b:chuckle
    Ok so it was a total mess but we managed too get the boss killed.
  • Axisboldone - Heavens Tear
    Axisboldone - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I can't even count how many times sutra/morning dew has saved a party wipe. I'm not a cleric but I play one on TV.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    like 2 weeks ago I had 4 wizzies in my pole/nob squad. me and a friend healing the barb like mad while the cleric revived the 2 aggro kind wizards. without it the squad would be wiped.

well... actually I caused a squad wipe. that was only once, during 1-2 dimentora. I was doing a lot of sutra as I was the only DD there. it reset aggro for the 2nd time while I was doing sutra...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • TheBlackMage - Lost City
    TheBlackMage - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This happened a LONG time ago but it was probably the most epic thing to ever happen to my wiz...

A long time ago, in a perfect world far far away... :P

Anyways my arcane wiz (which was around lvl.50 something) was doing BH39 with a barb, 2 bms, an archer, and a veno all around the same lvl. We had to go in and kill Farren, easy prey. We blast through the mobs without any problems and reach the lair of the little midget man. His guards were all around him either hugging him or doing their job. We're getting ready to have the veno lure the guards out 1-by-1 so we can take on Farren. As she gets ready to lure the first mob an arrow escapes the archer's bow. Just like in MSG everyone (mobs included) turns and looks at the archer with a gasp and an ! mark over their head (if only lol...) The guards and Farren shout their battlecry: "RAAAAAUGHTHBTH!!!!" and run toward us on their little stubby legs.

The barb and bms leap into the fray to try pull agro with the cleric healing them as the veno and I try to distract the mobs from the cleric. We shouted, taunted, and swore at them and when that didn't work we hurled fireballs and poisonous bugs at them. We were (sort of) successful. The cleric was safe...the archer..not so much. However the archer could be revived later, the barb and bms established agro for a tiny bit until the cleric pulled it again by spaming the AOE heal skill. The mobs turned around and slapped her. She fell to the ground unconcious...or dead. Didn't really have time to check...

The Barb (who was the squad leader) issues a retreat and we turn around and run. I look back one last time and noticed the barb isn't coming. "I'll hold em' off, don't worry about me I'll be fi-" *STAB* ...

Ever notice how when things can't possibly get any worse they do?

With the barb and cleric dead and only 1 of the guards defeated it was highly unlikely that we could hold out til the cleric got back from town. Seconds felt like an eternity as we somehow manage to survive with a bm tanking and my wiz heals. The Veno's pet couldn't hold agro from that bm who seemed like Rambo on steroids with dual hammers. The other bm and the veno are holding off the second guards attention. The veno's pet died and she ran away with her tail between her legs (literaly) to resurrect it. The bm she was working with got the agro and died after a few seconds. The veno runs back with her rock em' sock em' golem roarin for action. At this rate we would never make it.

Taking comand of the situation I comanded that we'd lure the boss back to the entrance so we'd reunite with the cleric sooner. Everyone who was dead rez'd at town and made a beeline back to the cave. Somehow a bm, a veno, and a pet that I could take agro away from just by looking at the mob had to make it to the entrance, take out a guard, AND survive Farren all at the same time. I issued an order to the bm and veno to leave Farren to me and kill the guard as we ran. With a few meteors to the face and icicles to the kidneys he quickly focused on me. (as would anyone else that got hit with that)

As we ran back I regreted our speed run forgeting we left some mobs alive and I seemed to have a habbit of bumping into them when I rounded corners. With some help from the veno's pet and some drake rays the bm provided as often has he could while keeping agro on the guard. After a while we made it to the entrance with 1 boss and no guards in tow.

Normally this is where everyone meets up and kills the boss and the story ends but not this time. The good news? The archer is back. The bad news? The heroic barb and the cleric left/got disconnected.

The enterence/first room is one big room and thats when I was hit by a stroke of genius...or common sense. As a arcane wiz I can't afford to get hit much and I could easily steal agro from anyone in the group that was left. So I ran around the room casting spells after every few steps trying to minimize the amount of damage I take from the little munchkin that wanted to knaw on my ankles. After enough laps around the room to almost make it a nascar event farren got dizzy and fell over dead. We all breathed a huge sigh of relief that the escapade was finially over and I gained the knowledge that (if need be and hopefully never again...) I could tank the physical damage troll boss of the FB39 dungeon.
    Things I've caught myself saying while playing my mage:
    "Boom Headshot!"
    "Flame On!"
    "Ice Ice Baby!"
    *while using Dragon's Breath* "I'm burnin', I'm burnin' for you..."
    "You know what they say about mages with big mp bars."
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow, talk about detailed XD
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    that was long b:shutup
    but nevertheless, added something interesting in my morning.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It is just obvious that if a BM wants to tank with an Archer/Wizard in squad, he's out of his mind. If the boss is Magical (Like FB39/59 bosses), the Wizard should tank with a cleric healing, not the BM.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This happened a LONG time ago but it was probably the most epic thing to ever happen to my wiz...

A long time ago, in a perfect world far far away... :P

Anyways my arcane wiz (which was around lvl.50 something) was doing BH39 with a barb, 2 bms, an archer, and a veno all around the same lvl. We had to go in and kill Farren, easy prey. We blast through the mobs without any problems and reach the lair of the little midget man. His guards were all around him either hugging him or doing their job. We're getting ready to have the veno lure the guards out 1-by-1 so we can take on Farren. As she gets ready to lure the first mob an arrow escapes the archer's bow. Just like in MSG everyone (mobs included) turns and looks at the archer with a gasp and an ! mark over their head (if only lol...) The guards and Farren shout their battlecry: "RAAAAAUGHTHBTH!!!!" and run toward us on their little stubby legs.

The barb and bms leap into the fray to try pull agro with the cleric healing them as the veno and I try to distract the mobs from the cleric. We shouted, taunted, and swore at them and when that didn't work we hurled fireballs and poisonous bugs at them. We were (sort of) successful. The cleric was safe...the archer..not so much. However the archer could be revived later, the barb and bms established agro for a tiny bit until the cleric pulled it again by spaming the AOE heal skill. The mobs turned around and slapped her. She fell to the ground unconcious...or dead. Didn't really have time to check...

The Barb (who was the squad leader) issues a retreat and we turn around and run. I look back one last time and noticed the barb isn't coming. "I'll hold em' off, don't worry about me I'll be fi-" *STAB* ...

Ever notice how when things can't possibly get any worse they do?

With the barb and cleric dead and only 1 of the guards defeated it was highly unlikely that we could hold out til the cleric got back from town. Seconds felt like an eternity as we somehow manage to survive with a bm tanking and my wiz heals. The Veno's pet couldn't hold agro from that bm who seemed like Rambo on steroids with dual hammers. The other bm and the veno are holding off the second guards attention. The veno's pet died and she ran away with her tail between her legs (literaly) to resurrect it. The bm she was working with got the agro and died after a few seconds. The veno runs back with her rock em' sock em' golem roarin for action. At this rate we would never make it.

Taking comand of the situation I comanded that we'd lure the boss back to the entrance so we'd reunite with the cleric sooner. Everyone who was dead rez'd at town and made a beeline back to the cave. Somehow a bm, a veno, and a pet that I could take agro away from just by looking at the mob had to make it to the entrance, take out a guard, AND survive Farren all at the same time. I issued an order to the bm and veno to leave Farren to me and kill the guard as we ran. With a few meteors to the face and icicles to the kidneys he quickly focused on me. (as would anyone else that got hit with that)

As we ran back I regreted our speed run forgeting we left some mobs alive and I seemed to have a habbit of bumping into them when I rounded corners. With some help from the veno's pet and some drake rays the bm provided as often has he could while keeping agro on the guard. After a while we made it to the entrance with 1 boss and no guards in tow.

Normally this is where everyone meets up and kills the boss and the story ends but not this time. The good news? The archer is back. The bad news? The heroic barb and the cleric left/got disconnected.

The enterence/first room is one big room and thats when I was hit by a stroke of genius...or common sense. As a arcane wiz I can't afford to get hit much and I could easily steal agro from anyone in the group that was left. So I ran around the room casting spells after every few steps trying to minimize the amount of damage I take from the little munchkin that wanted to knaw on my ankles. After enough laps around the room to almost make it a nascar event farren got dizzy and fell over dead. We all breathed a huge sigh of relief that the escapade was finially over and I gained the knowledge that (if need be and hopefully never again...) I could tank the physical damage troll boss of the FB39 dungeon.
    My friend... that was epicb:victory

I hope you look into writing books b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimicat - Sanctuary
    Kimicat - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    we were in bh 69 and the barb and bm both died... i had aggro and kept running around the edge of the water to keep its attention away from the cleric. when the cleric rezzed the barb and bm i let polearm kill me so they could continue with the bh =) i just remembered this one too.... when we did tt 2-2 the cleric died on astral and i healed the barb XD i never used essential sutra so much b4 lol
  • Delishangel - Dreamweaver
    Delishangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I remember doing TT 3-1 with my hubby (who is a barb), along with another wizzie, cleric, archer and someone else.
    We were doing the 3minute boss and going all out, next thing we know, poor barb is one shottted, time was out, everyone was retreating, and I pulled out a last stone rain as mr. bossy was turning to his next target. Luckily! It was the last of his HP and he was dead :D Go Wizzies x3
    Love You Brambleclaw b:cute
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That's pretty awesome :D I would kill for a finish like that lol.
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!