Christmas Blessing question

Options
Kesseron - Dreamweaver
Kesseron - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Hi, I'm still somewhat of a newbie. But with the recent addition of Assassins and recently learning about these Christmas Blessings or whatever they are. I have to ask.. Is it possible for someone to max out their crit by getting their hands on 60-70 of these? If there couldnt that pose a problem? Lol, there's a cap to prevent this, right? b:shocked
Post edited by Kesseron - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You can only equip one at a time. Therefore; yes, there is a cap to prevent it :)
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hi, I'm still somewhat of a newbie. But with the recent addition of Assassins and recently learning about these Christmas Blessings or whatever they are. I have to ask.. Is it possible for someone to max out their crit by getting their hands on 60-70 of these? If there couldnt that pose a problem? Lol, there's a cap to prevent this, right? b:shocked

Christmas blessing is a MYSTICAL TOME, which is an item u can WEAR and dont expire after the use...is like a scarf that gives bonus

since u CANT EQUIP 2 TOMES AT THE SAME TIME, u cant exploit the bonus

even if u have 30 tomes in your inventory, u can gain from this item just by equipping it, so...

having 1 bless on, or
    having 1 bless on and 29 in inventory

give the same 1% crit gain...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Kesseron - Dreamweaver
    Kesseron - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol okay thats good. I guess I was just assuming that it was consumable.