Some Psychic Questions

Anemone_ - Harshlands
Anemone_ - Harshlands Posts: 212 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Psychic
Hey guys was just wondering if any of you could clear some things up for me.

1. Does the effect of Empower Vigor effect mana potions as well as healing pots? I didn't believe so but was wondering.

2. Has anyone else noticed that Soulburn doesn't seem to pull extra threat?
Or is this just me?

3. The spell Soul of retaliation says it reflects "negative" status effect back to the caster yet it seems to only absorb the damage from the 1st incoming spell as noted in the text.
Is this spell working correctly? And if so are the pvp moves i'm sending at my Psychic i.e. Force of Will not considered "negative" status effects?

4.And lastly can anyone tell me if the bleed effect from Red Tide overrides previous bleed effects on the target likes the barbs aggro holding one?

Thx for reading my post and answering my questions! However noobish some may be. ;)
Who doesn't love pie!?
Post edited by Anemone_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• beastboyisbeast
    beastboyisbeast Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hey guys was just wondering if any of you could clear some things up for me.

1. Does the effect of Empower Vigor effect mana potions as well as healing pots? I didn't believe so but was wondering.

2. Has anyone else noticed that Soulburn doesn't seem to pull extra threat?
    Or is this just me?

3. The spell Soul of retaliation says it reflects "negative" status effect back to the caster yet it seems to only absorb the damage from the 1st incoming spell as noted in the text.
    Is this spell working correctly? And if so are the pvp moves i'm sending at my Psychic i.e. Force of Will not considered "negative" status effects?

4.And lastly can anyone tell me if the bleed effect from Red Tide overrides previous bleed effects on the target likes the barbs aggro holding one?

Thx for reading my post and answering my questions! However noobish some may be. ;)

1. Yes it effects potions, healing spells and charm cooldown.

2. It does not pull much extra threat because it is considered as a DPS effect.

3. Yes on most negative effects, I am not sure about stuns though.

4. I am not sure about this one.
    He's charging his lazer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Titan_itachi - Raging Tide
    Titan_itachi - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i tried soul of retaliation a lot and it turns out that it cant reflect a skill that doesnt do damage like wizards force of will and BMs roar of pride. you see in order for soul of retaliation to reflect a negative effect this negative effect has to come with damage .heres what i reflected so far the stun from Aeolian Blade although i dont feel that the damage was reduced the stun effect was reflected on the bm,Flesh Ream bleed effect ,Myriad Sword Stance attack debuff and Devour physical defense debuff.all of these skills comes with damage and thats why i can reflect their debuffs.

as for the bleed effect form Red Tide im not sure but i think it will over write the bleed effect from Flesh Ream but either way it wont get you aggro .its one of flesh ream attributes to get aggro and its not caused by the bleed effect.
  • Anemone_ - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    It could be that Force of will or the Saphoric whisper are not working with the shield. I have had a friend cast Saphoric whisper and Force of will on me in a duel and both still effected me with no reflect.
    Who doesn't love pie!?
  • Anemone_ - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    i tried soul of retaliation a lot and it turns out that it cant reflect a skill that doesnt do damage like wizards force of will and BMs roar of pride. you see in order for soul of retaliation to reflect a negative effect this negative effect has to come with damage .heres what i reflected so far the stun from Aeolian Blade although i dont feel that the damage was reduced the stun effect was reflected on the bm,Flesh Ream bleed effect ,Myriad Sword Stance attack debuff and Devour physical defense debuff.all of these skills comes with damage and thats why i can reflect their debuffs.

as for the bleed effect form Red Tide im not sure but i think it will over write the bleed effect from Flesh Ream but either way it wont get you aggro .its one of flesh ream attributes to get aggro and its not caused by the bleed effect.

Ahh that makes sense. Can anyone confirm this?
    Who doesn't love pie!?