Is Kingdom Gonna Take All

Options
13»

Comments

• Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    how is it going back and forth....they won a 3 hour defense after not showing for 3 weeks, not an impressive win, and everyone was rusty.

As for XuLin.....you clearly have alot of new people in guild, all of which were from karma or takoda. and why is it we were always getting attacked by karma, and suddenly they dissapear? Im so sick of you, and everyone else on the server acting like Kylin is the greatest thing to happen to the server, when no one sees its all bull sht. (btw, no need to flame me for pointing out things....take the kylin d1cks out of your mouth and pay attention)

KY got sum new players but not all of em came from Karma or Takoda. But thats not a reason to criticize KY cuz you prob might have forgotten about alot of Over9000, GG and Awakenning that joined you guys. KD atm owns most of the map and alot of new 9x join KD cuz they think that KD is a good guild for having most of the map which isnt a lie, KD has proven to be a good guild nd they improved in TW week after week. Now you say everyone else on the server is acting like Kylin is the greatest thing to happen to the server but how can that be possible when most of the decent guilds are in KOS with KY? When the new 9x players prefer to join KD?

P.S. The war didnt last 3 hours and KY ppl were also rusty ;)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you cannot compare KY taking over9k to what kylin did with takoda and karma.....

1. over9k was a total of what? 8 people? while karma and takoda were both 150+. Also, over9k was really not a factor in TW vs teh bigger guilds. karma and takoda both had a shot.

2. Kingdom never denied taking these people, Kylin just flat out lies about the dumbest things for no good reason, and everyone believes it (this is my reason for disliking kylin) Xulin, the oh so trustworthy leader of KY, in thsi very thread tried to imply they didnt do something they obviously did.

3. Kylin has ALWAYS said stuff like "land doesnt matter to us" "we want to see a colorful map". both obviously false.

XX. i say it again, my issue is not with anything kylin has done, is doing, or will do. i dont mind losing TW to them.....i do however hate the sensless lies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you cannot compare KY taking over9k to what kylin did with takoda and karma.....

1. over9k was a total of what? 8 people? while karma and takoda were both 150+. Also, over9k was really not a factor in TW vs teh bigger guilds. karma and takoda both had a shot.

2. Kingdom never denied taking these people, Kylin just flat out lies about the dumbest things for no good reason, and everyone believes it (this is my reason for disliking kylin) Xulin, the oh so trustworthy leader of KY, in thsi very thread tried to imply they didnt do something they obviously did.

3. Kylin has ALWAYS said stuff like "land doesnt matter to us" "we want to see a colorful map". both obviously false.

XX. i say it again, my issue is not with anything kylin has done, is doing, or will do. i dont mind losing TW to them.....i do however hate the sensless lies.

8 core members for TW make a huge difference specially when they are among the highest levels on the server. KD is as strong today due to many ppl from those guilds joining KD, even u came from Crimson
    (\__/)
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Karma and Takoda are still around, jus a few player from those guilds prob around 15 from both guilds nd nothing more then that. Saying Kylin destroyed those guilds is going too far cuz Takoda nd Karma are still around with over 150+ players or at least 100+. If Kylin was all about lands they would auto-destroy when they lost all of their lvl2 nd 1 cities, I have been in more then 10 guilds in HL from LS to QQme nd from what I have seen so far KY is far more solid; Like any good guild KY works to become stronger but they didnt accept ppl that spent months talking trash about them unlike some guilds.
    (\__/)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    even u came from Crimson

I did? news to me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I did? news to me...

Be4 u join KD months ago, I found u on crimson -___-
    (\__/)
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Here i could write how stuped is what u wrote, but i will spare that time for both of us. Since i dont care what u say on forum, and neither do u about me(second one is past experience, first one is result of that).

lets jump to flaming part already.

i want to tear ur liver out, and let my dogs eat it.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Here i could write how stuped is what u wrote, but i will spare that time for both of us. Since i dont care what u say on forum, and neither do u about me(second one is past experience, first one is result of that).

lets jump to flaming part already.

i want to tear ur liver out, and let my dogs eat it.

nooooooo stopppp, don't make the gms close the thread, its intertaining meeeeeeeeeeee
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Have you ever deepthroated an anaconda-like manhood?
  • Goooooe - Sanctuary
    Goooooe - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Have you ever deepthroated an anaconda-like manhood?

All I gotta say is, "What's wrong with you?"
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    be4 U Join Kd Months Ago, I Found U On Crimson -___-

An Imposter!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esteban - Dreamweaver
    Esteban - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

**** even i have to lol at this one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nooooooo stopppp, don't make the gms close the thread, its intertaining meeeeeeeeeeee

Learn how to spell nab. =]
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
This discussion has been closed.