Vitality??

Options
CaptInsano - Dreamweaver
CaptInsano - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Blademaster
With charms,diamond sutra,genie heals,pots,and apoc do Blademasters need vitality at higher lvls?
Post edited by CaptInsano - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    With charms,diamond sutra,genie heals,pots,and apoc do Blademasters need vitality at higher lvls?

once you shard and refine armor

no
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • CaptInsano - Dreamweaver
    CaptInsano - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow that was fast!
    Thanks.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

For pvp yes(unless u like +7-10 ur whole set). for pve no.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • GoldBond - Lost City
    GoldBond - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sooo how much vit per lvl?
    Minimum
  • MrBladey - Lost City
    MrBladey - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'd say cap at 50-60 vit

So until then do this build IF your axe.

3 Str 1 Dex 1 Vit every level.

Once you hit the cap I'd suggest you go to 3 Str 2 Dex. With this build you also get access to swords and poles of your level, BUT no fists except lower level ones.
    For honor...
    For glory...
    FOR E-PEEN!
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you want to add vitality. I wouldn't go past the 30's in sets of 4's. Dex makes so much difference for a bm. And you can get hp from refines and shards.

I've capped my vit at 36 when I was in my 30's. And I've never regretted it. I am able to use some great fists (Gorenox Vanity) and great axes (GX/Calloused Lion Heart). I do not have an issue with HP.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you want to add vitality. I wouldn't go past the 30's in sets of 4's. Dex makes so much difference for a bm. And you can get hp from refines and shards.

I've capped my vit at 36 when I was in my 30's. And I've never regretted it. I am able to use some great fists (Gorenox Vanity) and great axes (GX/Calloused Lion Heart). I do not have an issue with HP.

have fun gettig crit for 8-11k by mages. (with 10k mdef and 3 defense level)

putting stats by a matricx is stuped. make plans, on what level what u want to use, what u want to reach, and put ur stats following that.

at endgame u wotn need more than 200 dext.

and while having high dext may be cool, going full dext just doesnt work without really high refines.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
    edited January 2010
    Options

putting stats by a matricx is stuped. make plans, on what level what u want to use, what u want to reach, and put ur stats following that.

at endgame u wotn need more than 200 dext.

and while having high dext may be cool, going full dext just doesnt work without really high refines.

LOL - sometimes you have no idea what you are talking about. Making assumptions on my gear or my hp or the way I plan my stats is horrible way of making a point.

Did I ever say go full dex. No.
    Did I ever say not go full dex no.
    Did I reveal my refines or what shards I have and how many sockets. no.
    I gave them reference from my experience. How Hp can be increased from refines and shards. Thanks for making that point again. Cause well it's not like I didn't already say it. /sarcasm

And again in another post you use derogatory word. Its so old with you. If someone doesn't think the way you do they are stupid.(That's how you spell it by the way.)

And the reason I said multiples of 4 is.....well, its pointless telling you. You'll just degrade it in some manner.

And just to clear things with better English. Yes, when stating any character you should be looking at what you want to be using in your future levels. That's just elementary......b:bye
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL - sometimes you have no idea what you are talking about. Making assumptions on my gear or my hp or the way I plan my stats is horrible way of making a point.

Did I ever say go full dex. No.
    Did I ever say not go full dex no.
    Did I reveal my refines or what shards I have and how many sockets. no.
    I gave them reference from my experience. How Hp can be increased from refines and shards. Thanks for making that point again. Cause well it's not like I didn't already say it. /sarcasm

And again in another post you use derogatory word. Its so old with you. If someone doesn't think the way you do they are stupid.(That's how you spell it by the way.)

And the reason I said multiples of 4 is.....well, its pointless telling you. You'll just degrade it in some manner.

And just to clear things with better English. Yes, when stating any character you should be looking at what you want to be using in your future levels. That's just elementary......b:bye

i sad nothing about ur gear. i sad that with decent gear u can still be oneshotted by mages.

also ur post gives the advice to go nearly full dext. 36 base vit is pretty low.

i assume than u have like 260 dexterity. if u put those stats to str i wont even comment, thats just stuped.

so u have few hundred more evasion, accuracy, and 3% crit? good job wasting 900 unbuffed hp.

the point of my post was that u should cap ur dext. going too high dext isnt good at all.

and yes, u r stuped. thats how I spell it.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why base your gear on one class? Excessive points in vit doesn't give you any bonuses. It makes you a running target. Sure you can maybe take one bids. Crit bids are still a one shot if you don't have marrow on. But your damage output goes down the pooper.
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i sad nothing about ur gear. i sad that with decent gear u can still be oneshotted by mages.

also ur post gives the advice to go nearly full dext. 36 base vit is pretty low.

i assume than u have like 260 dexterity. if u put those stats to str i wont even comment, thats just stuped.

so u have few hundred more evasion, accuracy, and 3% crit? good job wasting 900 unbuffed hp.

the point of my post was that u should cap ur dext. going too high dext isnt good at all.

and yes, u r stuped. thats how I spell it.

Wow, would you like to call me some more names?

Yes, you implied much about my gear in your post.

You quote me who says 3x dex and call me names, but Joscha above said "once you shard and refine armor
    no ."

Do you have some kind of grudge with me or a need to feel superior??

I would like to take the opportunity to say thanks again for proving my point about how you like making assumptions. Talking before thinking is a bad habit. I mean how would I be able to equip TT 90 axes if i had 260 dex. Just wow. Your deductive reasoning astounds me. b:shocked

For your information my dex is 180 green. And now its my time to assume you will make another post telling me how stupid that is too.

Once again I find it pointless to talk to you. I have now realized the language barrier isn't the issue.

/thread
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why base your gear on one class? Excessive points in vit doesn't give you any bonuses. It makes you a running target. Sure you can maybe take one bids. Crit bids are still a one shot if you don't have marrow on. But your damage output goes down the pooper.

damage doesnt really come from stats, we arent archers or mages. fists simply do enough dmg witth low str(i dont have stacked interval or high refines yet, and still i am able to kill 9x charmed barb)

and u can do whatever u want with ur damage if u die before getting to range.

bids now rarely oneshot me, even with crit. i usually die by following 1-2 crit, or when debuffed/forgetting marrow.

writing so much :( hh is boring

and advanced zero is stuped.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and advanced zero is stuped.

lol, I wasn't going to post anymore but wow. I didn't have to wait long at all. Like 0 minutes. b:laugh

Here tell me how bad my gear is and my stats please. I'll actually give you my information so you can stop making assumptions.

AdvanceZero Current Gear

Please note I am only self buffed. No barb buff; No cleric buffs.

I also use Gorenox Vanity's +5 Immaculate Garnet Shard. I'm not done upgrading and sharding my equipment. I am working on getting a new helmet Refining my Cape and replacing its shards, getting Sign Of Frost Might Ring. And refining my necklace and belt. It's taking me sometime but I'm saving up. Coin by coin.

But hey I have no idea what I'm doing.b:chuckle
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol, I wasn't going to post anymore but wow. I didn't have to wait long at all. Like 0 minutes. b:laugh

Here tell me how bad my gear is and my stats please. I'll actually give you my information so you can stop making assumptions.

AdvanceZero Current Gear

Please note I am only self buffed. No barb buff; No cleric buffs.

I also use Gorenox Vanity's +5 Immaculate Garnet Shard. I'm not done upgrading and sharding my equipment. I am working on getting a new helmet Refining my Cape and replacing its shards, getting Sign Of Frost Might Ring. And refining my necklace and belt. It's taking me sometime but I'm saving up. Coin by coin.

But hey I have no idea what I'm doing.b:chuckle

oh well i didnt see ur post, i guess we posted same time, and as in 3-3 we did last boss so i wasnt afk on macro =/

where i noticed 10k mdef and 3 defense level thats my own stat. i really dont know where i sad anything about ur gear.

with gear its about 260 dext at 95-100 for full dext. at 100 300 is reachable aswell. with using axes yes.

dont get butthurt about stuped, i use it becouse its a funny word(for us), and we say that to each other all the time. i kept repeating it, becouse i liked how u dont like that, and take it serious, take it as calling names.

now back to the topic. its pointless to answer to this thread anymore. in my guide is explained well what i think about putting stats. idk how this discussion went the wrong way, but at least i entertained myself a bit.

whoever thinks somehow different is stuped, and may die in a flood.

end of transmission.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.