Pvp At Hidden Orchid

Options
Paigrande - Harshlands
Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Was certainly fun even though I wasted one entire gold charmb:laugh Hope to see more group pvp against big guilds like that nd hopefully next time the numbers will b better balanced ;)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Post edited by Paigrande - Harshlands on

Comments

• Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I was tryin to kill them hoes b:cute
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wizzards with 2k HP like me easily get one shotted on this group PvP fights b:thanks . When I get at least 3k i can go participate in high levels PK b:victory
    (\__/)
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol finally a new topic
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wizzards with 2k HP like me easily get one shotted on this group PvP fights b:thanks . When I get at least 3k i can go participate in high levels PK b:victory

I do 3k just by looking at 8x mages.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I do 3k just by looking at 8x mages.

b:shocked
    so that be how me suddenly dropped dead....while fully buffed.....in safe zone....as a cat hamster shop....in the middle of west arch.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Glad to hear proper PvP still happens from time to time.

I checked West Arch yesterday, encountered huge crowd of Evoke, Kylin Takoda and some more... All were hugging each other and ganking randoms.

Was rather sad b:sad
    Packs World International
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm hungry for some pvp.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oh i wish i was there xD to bad im out of town lol i can only check the forumsb:cry
    did any one get some screen shots or a vid xD
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It started pretty well, but sadly the numbers on the other side didnt climb quickly enough to make it really good pvp. The issue being us KD's are so pk starved that it doesnt even have to be posted in GC anymore for more of us to show up. If anyone thinks there might be good pk they head over and whisper others to come too and the numbers build quite quickly. I got there early on got a few decent drops off some people (which I now must sell to make coins b:laugh) died a couple of times (once from endless's perdition b:dirty) and then after there was way too many KD's I headed off to do BH to reduce the numbers a bit. I heard that it was still on and off for another 2-3 hrs though so it might have gotten better after I left.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It started pretty well, but sadly the numbers on the other side didnt climb quickly enough to make it really good pvp. The issue being us KD's are so pk starved that it doesnt even have to be posted in GC anymore for more of us to show up. If anyone thinks there might be good pk they head over and whisper others to come too and the numbers build quite quickly. I got there early on got a few decent drops off some people (which I now must sell to make coins b:laugh) died a couple of times (once from endless's perdition b:dirty) and then after there was way too many KD's I headed off to do BH to reduce the numbers a bit. I heard that it was still on and off for another 2-3 hrs though so it might have gotten better after I left.

I think the problem is that in the end of the day it always ends up being Kylin vs KD, Zulu and some more that decided to help even when the numbers are already umbalanced. Its understandable that many KD are friends with Zulu or are in good terms, so maybe Kylin only lacks allies in world PvP that come close to their levels so they dont become useless.
    (\__/)
  • Fealty - Harshlands
    Fealty - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    even i had fun :D attacking lv 98+ Wizards and clerics. killed a 93+ archer all on my own too b:pleased its fun being an annoying 7x appearing from nowere and stunlocking someone rather then a factor every once in awhile

a mate of mine got very unlucky though, safty lock wore off, he lost his voidland tome, helm of lion spirit +5, greving sorrow top +5, shinguards +5, cape of taurin cheif +5 and equine or whatever necklace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Damn I missed out. Was watching NFL wild card QQ_QQ
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    To those people that say HL is underpopulated I must say we arent, we jus have a slightly lower population than other servers (excluding RT). But to those that say HL pvp is dead, pls gtfo :)
    (\__/)
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Failed server is still fail!
    Oh n ya hl is populated...with a bunch of oracle noobs and failed pkersb:bye
    My proof...the new pve server seems to have more pvp then this server so sad oh so sad
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    My proof...the new pve server seems to have more pvp then this server so sad oh so sad

pls follow my words nd gtfo
    How can some1 that I barely saw pking in HL be talking about pvp? RT fits youb:bye
    (\__/)
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options

Sorry but ur being hypocrite, ive seen the PvP in all the servers and only LC has more PvP than HL due to higher population. Ive been playing in RT and pvp there doesnt come close to PvP in HL. U will always have the chance of killing at least 100 ppl per day in HL (if u can) only by going around but in a PvE server, please....

P.S. I came back to HL with my friends after realising how dead PvP in RT was -.-
    (\__/)
    edited January 2010
    Options
    pls follow my words nd gtfo
    How can some1 that I barely saw pking in HL be talking about pvp? RT fits youb:bye
    When I played on hl I pked a lot down at tusk lol you never saw me over at silver pool or west because I don't gank lowbies like most of harshlands i pk ppl my lvl or close to it and I can't pk against lvl 90's lol.
    and i play on lc lol

Sorry but ur being hypocrite, ive seen the PvP in all the servers and only LC has more PvP than HL due to higher population. Ive been playing in RT and pvp there doesnt come close to PvP in HL. U will always have the chance of killing at least 100 ppl per day in HL (if u can) only by going around but in a PvE server, please....

P.S. I came back to HL with my friends after realising how dead PvP in RT was -.-

That's what I heard about RT's server having more pvp action the harshlands i wouldn't know because when I left I went strait to the other pvp server I have never played on a pve server and I never will.
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ICEsmoke: "Hey Taar, squad quick theres like 3 Zulu at Hidden Orchid"

Taarloor: "Yea sure dude."

Fastforward 20 mintues...

Taarloor: "I need to goto Arch quick I need more scrolls, ive burnt like 25."

LoL was fun, thank ICEsmoke for starting it, lol.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    When I played on hl I pked a lot down at tusk lol you never saw me over at silver pool or west because I don't gank lowbies like most of harshlands i pk ppl my lvl or close to it and I can't pk against lvl 90's lol.
    and i play on lc lol

You say HL is full of failed pkers and oraclers... Dont come tell me that LC isnt full of fail pkers or oraclers cuz thats BS. I said this before to some1 nd will say it once again, LC has more oraclers, cash shoppers, failed pkers, carebears nd everything bad u can think of that HL has although, LC has more non-cash shoppers, good pvpers, pvp minded players, etc then HL does... Do you know why? Simple, cuz LC is an older server nd clearly has far more players at their 8x, 9x nd 10x then HL does so its understandable. Now tell me, how can you say HL is full of failed pkers when you cant even take part of true pvp? I mean, u r only on your 6x since how many months? Those lowbies (6x) u pked against are noobs nd I bet a good number of em improved in pvp nd can one shot u now.
    (\__/)
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i was at orchid pvp i dunno maybe later when this pk war was but all i have to say is that unmovable and i rolled 6 ppl -_- then they called back up(or how it look like) for two people then it turned into pk war b:chuckle used about 400k charm
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You say HL is full of failed pkers and oraclers... Dont come tell me that LC isnt full of fail pkers or oraclers cuz thats BS. I said this before to some1 nd will say it once again, LC has more oraclers, cash shoppers, failed pkers, carebears nd everything bad u can think of that HL has although, LC has more non-cash shoppers, good pvpers, pvp minded players, etc then HL does... Do you know why? Simple, cuz LC is an older server nd clearly has far more players at their 8x, 9x nd 10x then HL does so its understandable. Now tell me, how can you say HL is full of failed pkers when you cant even take part of true pvp? I mean, u r only on your 6x since how many months? Those lowbies (6x) u pked against are noobs nd I bet a good number of em improved in pvp nd can one shot u now.

yup there is there are a lot of bad pkers on Lc like really bad some who gank 3v1 n just fail at it but thats not the point the point is I can go any where on LC and most likely find ppl rpkin and pkin ppl n thats what I want on Hl there wasn't any u could go any where on Hl and not find in pvp except west gate and silver pool n it's all ways the same ppl thats boringb:surrender
    I'm not goin to post anymore though I'm not here to start anything
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    PvP manual for dummies:

1. Leave the safezone
    2. Get at least 2hrs red name
    3. ???
    4. Profit
    Packs World International
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

PvP activaty by server:

LC > HT > HL > RT >SANC

So ye u still have a PvE ahead.. Also pvp is not popular cause of naabs like u "I'am lvl 80!! I cant join high lvl pvp battles" So ye ganking lowbies a la ascii for u till 95 (95 is the new 90) then OMG IAM A FACTOR (just like Taarlor :D )

Sorry dood, i have 200 red hours in RT since lvl 40 something. Actually amazing that a lot of people go out and pk instead of oracling in line cause pvp is oracle spot is forbidden by state law.
    and i play on lc lol

That's what I heard about RT's server having more pvp action the harshlands i wouldn't know because when I left I went strait to the other pvp server I have never played on a pve server and I never will.

QQmore plox..
    yup there is there are a lot of bad pkers on Lc like really bad some who gank 3v1 n just fail at it but thats not the point the point is I can go any where on LC and most likely find ppl rpkin and pkin ppl n thats what I want on Hl there wasn't any u could go any where on Hl and not find in pvp except west gate and silver pool n it's all ways the same ppl thats boringb:surrender
    I'm not goin to post anymore though I'm not here to start anything

Ganks are a part of the game. Either get friends or gtfo dood
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited January 2010
    Options

QQmore plox..

Ganks are a part of the game. Either get friends or gtfo dood

omg I QQmoar then uzzz smartass who uses plox u been hanging around urban dictionary to much!
    yesh ganks r a part of the game im just sayin tht there r some failed gank ppl on lc just like there are on hl
    learn2read as well, go play on ur pve server now shoo shoob:bye
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ZOMG I AM A FACTOR!!!!b:victory

Join Evoke so you too can be a factor like Ajani says I say I am so I did haha.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    PvP activaty by server:

LC > HT > HL > RT >SANC

So ye u still have a PvE ahead.. Also pvp is not popular cause of naabs like u "I'am lvl 80!! I cant join high lvl pvp battles" So ye ganking lowbies a la ascii for u till 95 (95 is the new 90) then OMG IAM A FACTOR (just like Taarlor :D )

Sorry dood, i have 200 red hours in RT since lvl 40 something. Actually amazing that a lot of people go out and pk instead of oracling in line cause pvp is oracle spot is forbidden by state law.

LOL dont make me laugh, since when do i have any interest in pk noobs? Wtf u know about pvping with low 8x arcane wizzards to be talking about reaching 90 and being factor? I got a level 8x archer which i use to pk agaisnt any1 and also have 8x barb, and why do i use them to pk? cause at their level they r already viable to solo pk. If u cant back up ur statements please shut up and stop saying non sense, if im invited to PvP i wont refuse.

And u turned out to be quite hypocrite, ive been playing in RT on the last week and I saw u in wicked pirates doing oracles with blue name so stop lying there too. U activated Pk mode at first but when u realised u were getting rolled left and right than turned to blue name to powerlevel a bit with the oracles and now u think u r superman or something after getting to a confortable position in levels? please ....

And HT more PvP than HL? U need to get ur facts right cause I know alot of ppl from HT that complain about the lack of PvP in there and im talking about high level ones.
    (\__/)
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    PvP activaty by server:

LC > HT > HL > RT >SANC

HT? LOL Im pretty sure pvp activity by server HL>HT or any other pve server cuz I hav friends from HT that also play here and have high lvls, yet they play in HL cuz of the pvp. I know you dont like the pvp in HL but that doesnt mean there isnt pvp in HL, the only server that beats HL in pvp is LC period.

P.S. LordPangu does pvp but not against 9x.
    (\__/)
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We need another 5-6 months for this server to finally mature as a true pvp server (basically way more 100's and high 90's in lots and lots of different factions), plus the slow but steady population gain that we are getting as the newest pvp server at that time we might even begin to rival LC for pvp.

That being said if enough level 80+ are online at one time and people get ganked you can get some fun pvp when people come to help them out, I like to see 20+ people on each side though just because it gives alot more people a chance to get involved and the lower level members on each side can still contribute by sniping and assisting on targets on the edge.

Also if anyone wants some pvp let me know and ill try and get people to showup from KD usually we have around 15-20 people just chilling in GC or in HH which they can leave for pvp.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We need another 5-6 months for this server to finally mature as a true pvp server (basically way more 100's and high 90's in lots and lots of different factions), plus the slow but steady population gain that we are getting as the newest pvp server at that time we might even begin to rival LC for pvp.

The question is why would you want to continue playing HL for another "5-6 months" waiting for that special PvP miracle to happen when it's not going to? Even play PWI for that matter.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The question is why would you want to continue playing HL for another "5-6 months" waiting for that special PvP miracle to happen when it's not going to? Even play PWI for that matter.

Thats not hard to answer, cause when u achieve something u know it was worth waiting for that moment. Just like it was worth it coming to play on a server where your ping is lower which means better response in both PvP and PvE.

Its not like ppl will arrive from the Heavens and start PvPing every1 and bring alot of mass or group PvP accross the server! The ones that play it are the only ones that can bring that but if they will bring it or not only the time will tell . b:victory
    (\__/)