HI

Options
andrysan
andrysan Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Hey...admini In Dreamwaver?i Not Found Dual Blade Legendary...i Am Lvl 68 And I Dont Found Legendary Dual Blade Lvl 64 Or 74 :(....why?ardeleanandrey Is My Id Messenger...and Mail [email]ardeleanandrey@yahoo.com...cont[/email]act Me Plz....
Post edited by andrysan on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1) Giving out contact information on a forum is a bad idea.
    2) Server GMs for the most part don't read the forum, and wouldn't contact you by MSN.
    3) Use the live chat option (during working days) in Support, or send in a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • LingBanamu - Sanctuary
    LingBanamu - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Assuming that I understand your question correctly, There is only 1 legendary weapon in the Sword/Blade category near that level range. This one.

The other types of weapons you could consider are weapons make from materials in the Twilight Temple. You can look at the stats on the weapons and the materials needed to create them at the "Twilight Forge: Weapons" either in the entrance of the Twilight Temple or 521 627 near General Summer. Also there is a "Legendary Forge: Weapon" near General Summer that you can look at to find any type of legendary weapon available to craft.

You could look in the Auction House or in Catshops for comparable swords or the Twilight Temple weapons. Either way, good luck in your search.

-Ling

P.S. I agree with Mayfly, giving out contact information is a bad Idea; so you might want to edit out the e-mail address and Messenger ID.

P.P.S. If you want this to be answered by a GM send in a ticket here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing. Normally responses are within 5-7 business days, but don't send any other tickets else yours will be bumped to the bottom of the wait-list
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]