Sorrow Shore, Emerald Moon trigger quest.

Xanthir - Sanctuary
Xanthir - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey, I just killed Tideborn Traitor for Raw Crystal, now I'm down at Whitesand Beach, having talked to Emerald Moon. The quest tells me to search the beach for her lost memory, but I can't get a trigger anywhere. Any help?

EDIT: I just got it, after running around for like 30 minutes. You have to stand in the same place for like a minute or 2 to get it (at least for me), because I had been to that spot many times before. It's at 629 123.
Post edited by Xanthir - Sanctuary on

Comments

• crazykidan
    crazykidan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hi,

what lvl should i be to do the quest ? and is the reward rly a plat charm?
    please lemme know

Crazzzzy
  • Darth_rambo - Lost City
    Darth_rambo - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    How do you get this quest in the fiirst place? I did all the tideborn quests listed, but this wasn't one of them! Emerald moon doesn't have a quest for me when I go down there either.
  • crazykidan
    crazykidan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    it doesnt gives me a quest either but i hear from several players they got a plat charm from the quest .....maybe it's a lvl70+ quest...b:shocked

Crazzzzy
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I got the quest somehow and completed it until the end. Since I'm lvl 80+ and I completed all of the Tideborn elder's quests and whatever quests the expansion gave me, I think you should do the same, and then try to get quests from Emerald Moon. If that doesn't work then I don;t know what will :(
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • sookjoe1
    sookjoe1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I tried the coords as suggested but i didnt get the trigger. Im a lvl 63 archer. Im wondering now if there is something more to this quest
  • bramante
    bramante Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sookjoe1 wrote: »
    I tried the coords as suggested but i didnt get the trigger. Im a lvl 63 archer. Im wondering now if there is something more to this quest

Thankfully there is nothing more to this part of the quest, OP was spot on, the co-ords are correct.

I got the bottle and pop-up with my lvl 63 barb ok but you may need to wander within the boundary of those co-ords. Only be, roundabouts, as far in-land as Lochmur Indy, for example.
  • bcsouza
    bcsouza Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hello All.

I went to the coords as suggested and got the quest. Just finished it and, yes, you will get 100k EXP, 15 mirages and a Plat. Charm (no trade).
    (level 77 here, I think you need to be 51+ to get the quest)

Have fun. :D
  • Loritia - Harshlands
    Loritia - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Im lvl65, got the quest and Im standing and running roundabouts at 629,123 for half an hour now...
    my inv isnt full, my quest log isnt full, im not in a squad. So what could be the problem?

Thanks!

EDIT: Found!! When I ran from 629 123 straight into the sea I got the item when I was just entering the water. Waiting for an half an hour at that spot wont help ;)
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thank you SO much. Spent a good 30-40 minutes riding around crisscrossing the beach looking for this.
  • Ailreena - Sanctuary
    Ailreena - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    How do you get this quest in the fiirst place? I did all the tideborn quests listed, but this wasn't one of them! Emerald moon doesn't have a quest for me when I go down there either.
    I have the same problem. The chain quest is ended and I still can't speak with Emerald Moon for this quest with charm. Is this because I chose an option with Traitor instead of getting a help from someone with lv 80+?.
  • Castleberry - Heavens Tear
    Castleberry - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    anyone know what the minimum level for Emerald Moon Quest is, I did it with my lvl 66 archer but my level 58 barb can't get it :((
  • Castleberry - Heavens Tear
    Castleberry - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have the same problem. The chain quest is ended and I still can't speak with Emerald Moon for this quest with charm. Is this because I chose an option with Traitor instead of getting a help from someone with lv 80+?.

unless you killed the Tideborn Traitor you aren't actually done yet ... at one point the quest chain seems to be done but isn't
  • Ailreena - Sanctuary
    Ailreena - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Problem is solved. Just some parts of quest are hidden and you need to find right NPC by myself. I found this for others having problem with this quest:
    http://purplemelon.wikidot.com/rising-tide
  • Ed_elf - Lost City
    Ed_elf - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Im lvl65, got the quest and Im standing and running roundabouts at 629,123 for half an hour now...
    my inv isnt full, my quest log isnt full, im not in a squad. So what could be the problem?

Thanks!

EDIT: Found!! When I ran from 629 123 straight into the sea I got the item when I was just entering the water. Waiting for an half an hour at that spot wont help ;)

I did the same thing and i found itb:victory
  • polarisbn
    polarisbn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    U have to be at least lvl 59 and need the quest lost crystal to be done then u go and speak with Emerald Moon (648 111) then collect Collect Memory Bottle (628 123) then speak to emerald moon again.
  • Naghina - Dreamweaver
    Naghina - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yes if you are not patient and run this quest line at 40 you will hit numerous spots where you cannot continue until you level a little so it gets broken up 40-45 first part then have to run BH29 runs to finish out up to 51 to continue the coming of age warrior challenges again you will get stuck at 54 and have to level to 56 or 57 and again stuck here waiting for 59 to continue.

MUCH easier to simply wait till about 53? and begin. I started one char at 56 and it took him all the way to 64 which is nice to knock it out in one 5-8 hour session.

Ideally you want to start as early in the 50's as you can but not 51 and later enough in the 50s to get entirely to the 60's so you will skip as many BH39's as possible that place is hell. Wish they would take a break from making new fashion and mounts and give people some sort of additional alternatives to BH39 (like the tideborn quests).

(side note everyone should get something for doing the NIEN event even if its just 3 socket stones or a couple of mirages or 5K coin). Its called a consolation prize for trying to do the event and joining in the spirit of the game. Just because some people are level 60 or dont have awesome gear shouldn't mean they spend 40 minutes participating to get a chinese empty mailbox. My two cents. Note to PWI. Games should be F U N
  • Haell - Dreamweaver
    Haell - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    crazykidan wrote: »
    it doesnt gives me a quest either but i hear from several players they got a plat charm from the quest .....maybe it's a lvl70+ quest...b:shocked

Crazzzzy
    no, you don't have to be that high lvled. it just doesn't show the quest in your Find Quest. i happened upon the NPC that dispatches the quest (named Emerald Moon) at 648 111
  • CRAZY_BM - Harshlands
    CRAZY_BM - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    u will need to speak with dizzy if u want to do the 2nd part of the chain
  • Miare - Lost City
    Miare - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hey, I just killed Tideborn Traitor for Raw Crystal, now I'm down at Whitesand Beach, having talked to Emerald Moon. The quest tells me to search the beach for her lost memory, but I can't get a trigger anywhere. Any help?

EDIT: I just got it, after running around for like 30 minutes. You have to stand in the same place for like a minute or 2 to get it (at least for me), because I had been to that spot many times before. It's at 629 123.

Its acutally 627,123 To anyone that had trouble....
  • Angelo_Iya - Dreamweaver
    Angelo_Iya - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Gah D: I'm standing at the cords you listed, and nothings popped up. I have everything up to date as far as the quest goes, and I'm the proper level to continue the quest. I've been standing here for a good half hour now ._.;
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Gah D: I'm standing at the cords you listed, and nothings popped up. I have everything up to date as far as the quest goes, and I'm the proper level to continue the quest. I've been standing here for a good half hour now ._.;

I had that problem, and I think I know the solution.

A single coordinate actually covers a bit of area. Walk around that area for a bit, staying within the coordinates.

I waited 45 minutes at the coordinates. Then I moved a little to the ocean (coordinates did not change), and I instantly got the quest completed.
  • Rayne_ - Harshlands
    Rayne_ - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Where is Emerald Moon?
    "What man would go into the dark without a light?"
    "That's a silly question. What man would go into the dark?"
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i went to 627 123 then went slowly to 628 123 and got the bottle. no need to stand around, just slowly go from 1 point to the next
    emerald moon is at 648 110
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • Angelspite - Archosaur
    Angelspite - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yes from 629 123 run into the water. Worked right away for me.
    Mushroomhead ftw b:victoryb:victory
  • Angelspite - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    So I killed the Lochmure Guardian twice and didnt get the core. Any idea why?
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Super Necro combo eh... Seems Emerald Moon is much liked around these parts.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    what's the lochmur guardian and the chrono core got to do with sorrow shore and emerald moon? those are two completely unrelated quest lines.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Angelspite - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    what's the lochmur guardian and the chrono core got to do with sorrow shore and emerald moon? those are two completely unrelated quest lines.

You have to kill the lochmure guardian after you visit tideborn elder and dizzy...
  • raven720
    raven720 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    the cords i got the trigger at was 626 122 in the water.
    level 74 cleric.
  • JanDezanTen - Raging Tide
    JanDezanTen - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yea so the place it triggered for me was 627, 124. Hope it will work for you guys b:victory
This discussion has been closed.