[Sanctuary] - Merciful (Anti-War and Anti-Pk Faction) Recruiting

Murphyus - Sanctuary
Murphyus - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Guild Banter
Hello everyone,

Merciful is a guild formed by members that are totally into the PvE mindset of Sanctuary. We do TT runs, FBs, Minibosses, help with quests (sometimes, hihi), and Rebirth Orders (to some extent). We do not and have no intention to do any TW at any time whatsoever. We are also against PK.

We are in for the fun of grinding and leveling while killing only wraiths, not other characters. We do not ask our members to level up everyday, only be regular and talkative. We are like a family, but everyone is free to evolve as he/she wishes. No pre-requisites except knowing how to play your character and enjoying the game.

If you are a solo player who does like to have some company while grinding.
If you do like the occasional party to slay a boss or to end a painful quest.
If you like sharing your experience as a non-pk player.

You can either contact one of the following player in-game:
Hecklar - Leader
murphyus - Director
azaleamantra - Marshal
Kittensparks - Marshal
NathanDrake - Executor
Growf - Executor
ventsplien - Executor

Or send a pm or reply on the official PWI forums, i.e here.
Or you can visit our website at http://www.merciful-pwi.info

See you soon.
Post edited by Murphyus - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    [insert interesting reason to bump this here] I'm tired today.
  • Murphyus - Sanctuary
    Murphyus - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Bumping Up (well, i can't bumb down, can I?)
  • Hecklar - Sanctuary
    Hecklar - Sanctuary Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    That's right, Sanctuary Peoples, if you Like the name Merciful, and want to know more about it Pm Hecklar. While I'm online I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have.. I do my best to stay active and helpful... I am Capable of Filling your parties with Capable and Trustworthy players, for bosses/Fbs and I am able to Take Many of the bosses myself if I were asked to. Merciful will accept anyone who is willing to join and be a helpful, talkative part of our Family.. I would ask however, that you be at least level 18+ this tells me that you have at least commited some effort into your character and the game.. And if you do so decide you join at 18, we can help you with all of your bosses you may have, including fb bosses of course. So Yeps, that's about it... If you want to know more, Pm me ^^ Or Leave a message in my Shop, Hecklara.. She's on even more then I am, selling my things.. She's In archo, near the Entrance to Crazystone, and the Entrance to the south Quadrant of Archo. Thanks Ttyl b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I support true forms :3
  • Azaleamantra - Sanctuary
    Azaleamantra - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    [insert interesting reason to bump this here] I'm tired today.

I am sad to see tiredness carries over into DeathsScion's comment. It seems negative and somewhat tarnishing to Merciful and people who don't deserve it. Maybe in this comment he fails the test he talks about here? I would hope it is not his intention to sabotage everyone who works hard to make this faction a good place to be.

I have been in other factions like Nosferati and Valorious where I encountered many good players and people and always enjoy my game. Here in Merciful I feel at home, encouraged and befriended by a dedicated bunch of players who support anti TW policy and peaceful, respectful communication.

I am sorry Scion chose to leave and wish him well in his future in PWI. But I would encourage others to join what I feel is a great faction.
  • Msbehave - Sanctuary
    Msbehave - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    *Bump* Looks to be a great PvE/non-TW faction, keep up the great work Merciful. :)
  • Hecklar - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    welcome to Merciful Msbe, May Pw be kind to you. and I think you got a little confused on the 18+ that's for level, not age :P. But.. I think I can make an exception for you b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iverson3
    iverson3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    May i join your faction. Although i am not level 18+ yet on my barb, i am on my archer. My name for my barb is _sloth_ pm with an invite please
  • Hecklar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Whoopsy, sorry for taking so long to reply, I've been a little busy lately :./ Anyways, I will try to pm you when I can :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luminarunar - Sanctuary
    Luminarunar - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    =bump= b:kiss
    im part of Merciful xD well, one of my chars is in there b:surrender
    its a really nice family faction b:chuckle
    so take them into consideration nyah ~ b:victory
  • StormOfDeath - Sanctuary
    StormOfDeath - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If I could find a officer online b:chuckle

rawr I cant seem to track u all down
  • SyblexRose - Sanctuary
    SyblexRose - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    it would be really nice if some one could invite me im on as often as i can im as assassin that hates pvp and i love to have people to talk with and quest with also im lvl 33 and still lvling today xP b:pleased
  • m0ly
    m0ly Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:pleased Hiya, yes we'll get an invite to you ingame soon. Been some changes in personnel: New Leader: Cynthiz; Director: azaleamantra; Marshalls: Taterfae, ketou and Sagiv..... No change in philosophy though - still a totally committed PVE faction (no TW). Currently recruiting trusted friendly ppl lv30+ b:victory
  • DarkDefender - Sanctuary
    DarkDefender - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I would love to join! I used to play, got to lvl 21 blademaster then life took a turn.
    Now I am back and I am relearning the game and I used to be in a guild called Tranquility but I have no idea where they are now.

I really love playing with people and getting and giving help. I need a ton anyways haha! My in-game name is DarkDefender
    I tried PMing some peeps but no one is on.
    I'm looking for a guild! Please message me in-game! I hope to find one that is family oriented and willing to help!
    Server: Sanctuary
    Name: DarkDefender
    Email: TheDarkDefenderMgo[at]Yahoo
  • m0ly
    m0ly Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:victory Hiya, Dark, yes you're very welcome. I think azaleamantra has almost managed to link up with you ingame and we'll try again. Usually one of these at least online: Cynthiz, azaleamantra, Sagiv, Taterfae, Yishuin, ketou, moggi, __SPAWN b:pleased (Quite a few Tideborn alts being levelled atm tho b:laugh)
  • DarkDefender - Sanctuary
    DarkDefender - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No problem I'm always on around 10 or 11pm pacific time. Or random times depending what life throws at me :)
    I'm looking for a guild! Please message me in-game! I hope to find one that is family oriented and willing to help!
    Server: Sanctuary
    Name: DarkDefender
    Email: TheDarkDefenderMgo[at]Yahoo