Palace of Nirvana??

Aznaphix - Lost City
Aznaphix - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
I heard about the Palace of Nirvana 20% zen bonus coupon thing, but I cant find the palace of nirvana anywhere on the map? Am I just (really, really) blind or has it not been released or something?

Thankyou very much in advance! (PS: If it is on the map or something, what are the co-ordinates or where is it near?)
Post edited by Aznaphix - Lost City on

Comments

• Furtive - Heavens Tear
    Furtive - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It is in tideborn area in southeast corner of map at 675 170
  • Aznaphix - Lost City
    Aznaphix - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Oh, thanks ^^ (I'm an assasin, so I feel pretty foolish now xD)
    I thought that the name sounded really familiar..
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This bonus is limited to people 100+
  • LouSue - Heavens Tear
    LouSue - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This bonus is limited to people 100+

Why should that be limeted to people 100+ ? where u got that information from huh?
    When you enter Palace of Nirvana this week, you'll get a coupon for 20% bonus ZEN on your next purchase!

Remember that we are not referring to full completion this time, as long as you enter and attempt this instance you will be eligible for this coupon!
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Why should that be limeted to people 100+ ? where u got that information from huh?

uh...probably because the lvl req to enter place of nirvana is 100+ ?
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • LouSue - Heavens Tear
    LouSue - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    reserved :P
  • Rumble - Harshlands
    Rumble - Harshlands Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Is it like a TT instance though where so long as you have a 100+ member in your squad open the instance you can still get in?
    edited January 2010
    Is it like a TT instance though where so long as you have a 100+ member in your squad open the instance you can still get in?

as far as my understanding goes, no..everyone in squad has to be 100+
  • Rumble - Harshlands
    Rumble - Harshlands Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I mean no offense in this comment, and do in fact appreciate you responding, but how far does your understanding go? Have you tested or tired it? Do you know anyone who has? I'd just like to know because I wouldn't mind pairing up with the 100+ for 20% free zen.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I mean no offense in this comment, and do in fact appreciate you responding, but how far does your understanding go? Have you tested or tired it? Do you know anyone who has? I'd just like to know because I wouldn't mind pairing up with the 100+ for 20% free zen.

Search button ftw?

your welcome

eweryone needs to be 100+
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010

Have I tried it? no
    Will I try it? no
    Do I know anyone who has tried it? Nope

You asked the question. go seek the answer b:cute

I've done nirvana once and it was a waste of my time
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    From my lvl 100 fac members:

You need to be lvl 100 to teleport into the palace.
    Entering the palace is abit like with entering RB (my gues, they never told about this, just teleporting)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    All members need to be 100+

Need a Key to enter (everytime you enter) that you can pick up 3 daily from NPC (forgot name) in Raging Tide. You also get one from a completed Bounty.

With a good squad and depending on the bosses you get the instance takes about 40min to 1hr (unless something goes horribly wrong).

Only bosses in this instance, each with a different "trick" to it and they will be random in which ones you "get, " except for the 1st 3 bosses are consistent.

Its actually not all that bad but a few of the bosses HURT when they AoE and the last Boss will one-shot the entire party if you have no idea what to do.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Its actually not all that bad but a few of the bosses HURT when they AoE and the last Boss will one-shot the entire party if you have no idea what to do.

How many of the medals / tokens / tags / whatchamajiggers do you get in a typical run? I had heard approximately 1 per squad member, maybe slightly less, on average. Would you say that's about right?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    How many of the Crystals do you get in a typical run? I had heard approximately 1 per squad member, maybe slightly less, on average. Would you say that's about right?

On a GOOD run you will get 6 Uncannies (enough for one per person).

Some runs you get 2-3 Uncannies and a Rapture (rare weapon).

It all depends. b:surrender

Best run I have been on, upon killing the last boss and opening the chests (you click to see what you get: can also get shards, mirages, perfect stones, ect qq)....... 6 Uncanny and 1 Rapture b:cute

Think of it this way --> For on recast of a piece of armor will take you 100 runs to get the 100 mats. You can double if not triple or more that for the weapon recast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous