Cannot Connect To Server

Aramark - Dreamweaver
Aramark - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
Alright, first off, know that my internet connection is a piece of ****. I get disconnected, whether it be from Perfect, or just a web browser randomly just for it to work a half a minute later. (If you guys can help me with that, that's AWESOME, but this isn't my problem I'm asking about).
And every so often I'll log on, and it will say "Unable to Connect to Server" and I can click Confirm. It then leaves me at the Character Select Screen, and everything is sped up tenfold. I can start, and move around, but everything lags MAJORLY, and it's super sped up (It may sound fun, but it's not, trust me.)
I can log off, and open it up, and it will usually work, and if it doesn't, it will after I keep trying it a few times. I'm used to it, but It's still pretty annoying.
So, my friend came over here, and he brought his laptop with Perfect on it, and we opened it up. We played some, both of us disconnecting some when my internet felt like being a *****. Once or twice, we'd log on and have the superspeed problem, and exit, and get back on.
So he went home, and played some. Then the next day, he calls me and I answerr
"Hello?"
"YOUR FAULTY INTERNET SCREWED UP MY PERFECT!!!"
"Huh?"
"Every time I try to log on, it goes superspeed on me!"
"Well it can't be my internet, beccause that's not really possible."
"It's not a coincidencce, face it! I've restarted FIVE times and FINALLY got it working!"

So, is it my ****ty internet connection? Is it not? If it his, how the HELL can I fix it? Cause he's REALLY starting to be a *****, and it's REALLY pissing me off.
Post edited by Aramark - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Pkabooodj - Sanctuary
    Pkabooodj - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    For me i cant connect to the server at all which is messed up i re downloaded the game and nothing still works. No1 seems to help people when the game is not working for people that cant connect to server. But i really want to play been waiting 4 days for a solution still nothingb:cry
  • Aramark - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Bump for the sake of my sanity.
    For God's sake, someone do something about this.
  • Aramark - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    I swear to God, someone answer.
    Damn...
  • Wildknight - Lost City
    Wildknight - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i have the same problem that him and i dont know y a gm closed my post when pkabooooj answer.... i havent get a solution to this problem yet!!!!!!.... someone plz help!!.... all my firewalls and antivirus are turned off and anyway it still without let me login!!!...... b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
This discussion has been closed.