Sticky now Leads Tao

Options
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Etherblade (West)
its true

GG Tao

2010-01-0703-22-04.jpg

2010-01-0703-22-10.jpg

i have won the game straight from commisionner to leader, and i dont even have the game installed.

win.
Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Stickygreen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• HailMary - Heavens Tear
    HailMary - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    WTH happened to TAO????
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Moral of the Story: Even the strongest, can fall.

err...

Not with a bang but a whimper?

Stuff like that <______<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So someone stole your account, logged in and become leader? b:chuckle
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    Specialmats - Heavens Tear Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow... gg, you guys killed tao and subsequently the heavens tear server.

now no one can even compete with enrage.

i say every guild gank enrage again.
    [your signature has been removed, please contact an admin for more information]
  • Marin - Heavens Tear
    Marin - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't jump the gun. Last I heard, Tao only lost a few members due the the leadership change.
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Tao might be hurting now but they aren't too bad off and there is a chance that they can rebound. We can only wait and see what becomes of Tao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't jump the gun. Last I heard, Tao only lost a few members due the the leadership change.

Havent their Director and Marshalls joined Enrage ?
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sticky Tao leader? i chosed the right time to move serverb:laugh GL tho
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Only a few people have actually left Tao. But on the same note this is the biggest stumble Tao has had EVER.

QueenBii was also let into the faction within the week, coincidence? I think not. (QB's record speaks for itself, every major guild he's been in has failed after he joined). QB is seriously like the perfect weapon!

Doyou want your faction to fail? Invite QB!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Only a few people have actually left Tao. But on the same note this is the biggest stumble Tao has had EVER.

QueenBii was also let into the faction within the week, coincidence? I think not. (QB's record speaks for itself, every major guild he's been in has failed after he joined). QB is seriously like the perfect weapon!

I b:chuckle'd.

^_^ I hope we do fine. I just got used to our awesome Tao/Enrage battles again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Are you ****ting me? O.O

Damn now I'll never be able to get into Enrage with all the Tao members scurrying to them TT.TT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Payne-tsu 93 |Queen-tsu 89 |Shadow-tsu 69
    Pantsu b:dirty
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    its sad how it ended up, good luck to you guys. Btw sticky you can alway put vote for new leader if you dont want it b:surrender
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    **** lead. i already passed it off.... im way to damn lazy to lead a squad in tw, let alone a guild
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    Slamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Lmao b:laugh
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

queen didnt ruin tao
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

In the end a total of 9 people left, it just happened to be the leader in place and one marshall were among them. As far as Bii, he had nothing to do with the exodus of those who left, and actually did some to help keep order through their chaotic exit.

For any wondering about sticky's passing of the lead yes he was in the leader position for about 45 minutes as part of how those who left the guild's attempt at wrecking their guild. He passed leadership to me btw. Tao as a whole is still here, still strong (10 people didn't make us what we were). And still what we have always been.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    (10 people didn't make us what we were).

He's right. I did. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Guilds rise, Guilds fall, **** happens. Same thing happened to Enrage a while back. (not the same drama but the "falling apart" etc..) HT has enough high levels to go around that there won't be a 100% monopoly of high levels. And I think Enrage leadership doesn't want that.

As for now, hopefully Enrage can still get the TWs we've been asking for.

@Tao
    GG Tao.. the QB curse hit you b:chuckle
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Good to hear Tao is in good hands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    In the end a total of 9 people left, it just happened to be the leader in place and one marshall were among them. As far as Bii, he had nothing to do with the exodus of those who left, and actually did some to help keep order through their chaotic exit.

For any wondering about sticky's passing of the lead yes he was in the leader position for about 45 minutes as part of how those who left the guild's attempt at wrecking their guild. He passed leadership to me btw. Tao as a whole is still here, still strong (10 people didn't make us what we were). And still what we have always been.

Well gratz on leadership see u in the war this weekend i guess b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options

b:cute I hope I get to see ya, dan! I wanna die--I mean...give you a good fight!

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    Options
    but but but i was looking forward to hearing more Enrage Tao bickering after another fun weekend oh well bring the pain grrrrrr. pssst kona can i put u on my KOS list?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    but but but i was looking forward to hearing more Enrage Tao bickering after another fun weekend oh well bring the pain grrrrrr. pssst kona can i put u on my KOS list?

Um...sure? I've NEVER gone white-named, though...so I don't see what difference it would do.

b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    Options
    Silly kona in TW this weekend u derserve a *facepalm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *facepalm*

Oh...that. Okay, then. I look forward to seeing your name on my "You have been killed by" messages!

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Ahh, that bid. Long story short it was part of Hoshi's actions on his brief stay as leader when he was on his way out with Ese. A guild member used their alt guild to outbid, and in order to avoid that ever-present threat of leader bans because of suspicions, the alt guild was outbid. If the attack stays there, so be it, sorry I guess? Just know that that particular bid was not part of any Tao leadership decision, but the actions of somebody who didn't have the guild in general's interests in mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ahh, that bid. Long story short it was part of Hoshi's actions on his brief stay as leader when he was on his way out with Ese. A guild member used their alt guild to outbid, and in order to avoid that ever-present threat of leader bans because of suspicions, the alt guild was outbid. If the attack stays there, so be it, sorry I guess? Just know that that particular bid was not part of any Tao leadership decision, but the actions of somebody who didn't have the guild in general's interests in mind.

Yes. But it will be quite fun!

b:chuckle

I don't care, as long as I get a bit of action!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    Options
    thus is the way of war and kona i just remember im the lowest lvl in my squad b:cry but ill still get u or die trying. i sense the latter but thats our little secret
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thus is the way of war and kona i just remember im the lowest lvl in my squad b:cry but ill still get u or die trying. i sense the latter but thats our little secret

b:mischievous I'm usually the lowest in my squad too. I pretty much only level off of dailies, but I try and do other things when I can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh, it will definitely be fun, especially if any of my old Fate or Epic guildmates is in TW. Nothing like catching up over bloodbaths. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.