The rules in a 'Tabbed' fb run

VeteranPsy - Raging Tide
VeteranPsy - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
hi, i was just curious as to whether or not there was a rule or not in regards to tabbed dungeon runs. because a few days ago when i did my tabbed fb29 run, no one from the group took a thing, even though i didnt have any room for the jades and other non-armours. but in the last two runs i have participated in it was a free for all. in the case where my squad members took nothing, they had initially gone in as a BH run, and then gave me lead when i told them i had a tab, but i'm not sure how the other runs had gone since i was tagging along for other quests.

in other words, are you allowed to loot another person's tabbed drops without their consent, or is it considered impolite (i mean, you had your chance at a tabbed run yourself already)?
Post edited by VeteranPsy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    usually 3* and mold goes to tabber,if they dont give u,find another group for ur next fb b:surrender
  • Albaj - Heavens Tear
    Albaj - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    In the squads I've seen, the common courtesy is to let all drops, regardless of value or type, go to the person who tabs. On some occasions the squad will give up the mob drops too.

In fb 59 and above you may have to wine as well in order to get the drops, since you don't need the mobs for quests and they can take a long time to fight otherwise.

Almost everyone on an established server knows these rules, but it's a good idea to check with your squad beforehand to make sure everyone does. Or make sure you're in a good faction and run it with them b:victory
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The rules are whatever gets agreed to when you form the squad. Since you should be the one forming the squad, make sure you spell out what you expect to happen to the drops. That way if people do not agree with your drop distribution, they can leave your squad.

As mentioned by other posters, the common things to ask on a FB:

If you tab only and its a low level FB:
    Tabbers gets molds and 3*s
    If you tab and wine
    Tabbers gets molds and 3*s
    If you just tab and someone else wines......
    Good luck here. Most likely they will demand to split cost of wines or for the person that wines to get the drops. Not the tabber.

The thing to remember is that with BHs, the exp you get from helping in a FB is all but irrelevant, since BHs give way more exp.
    Unless you doing high level FBs, the rep is really not worth it either, since you can get 3 rep every 10-15minutes running One-Man-Armies, and you do not have to sit around waiting for the squad plus running the FB.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Noxin - Dreamweaver
    Noxin - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Should always ask be4 starting with a group ...
    When you press "Join chattroom" there is quit often one named "FB your Drops"

Just ask them to help you ... drops are yours like the name shows ...
    - Lvl 95 Veno, Dreamwaver
    - Lvl 60 Cleric, Dreamwaver
    - Lvl 80 Assa, Dreamwaver
  • Llyanka - Harshlands
    Llyanka - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    As stated, you should always clarify with your squad, but generally it goes

for FB :

Tabbed and Wined : 3* and Molds. all other drops are free for all.
    Tabbed : same as above

for BH

You wine : if other party members pay in, FFA
    : if no pay in, 3* and Molds are yours
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    im not very sure

but fbs19-51 unwined but tabbed
    is tabber gets drops(most times just 3* and mold)
    fb59+ is mostly if wined tabber gets drops otherwise gl finding a squad and getting all 3* and mold drops
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts