The ArchAngels are recruiting!

Cleopatra - Raging Tide
Cleopatra - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Hello! I am Cleopatra, the Director and Co-Leader of ArchAngels; an up and coming faction on the Raging Tide server. We are looking for members to join our close knit community that will engage in TW and friendly PKing. We also hope to make a name as an extremely helpful bunch helping people routinely with FB's, boss battles and the like. If someone needs it, we'll do it. *We are small but plan to quickly grow into a level three faction and help our members grow with us. We accept all classes and ask that you be active and a minimum of level 15.

Each month there will be a guild drawing for prizes of either coin, gold or rare item and a "MVP" award for one voted most helpful and active with juicy prizes as well. Our forums will be up and running soon so just hold tight and I'll post the link. All of our guild information will be avaliable there as well as places for you to post your charcter art and to RP as well.

There are faction postions avaliable so come on and show us you're ready to grab them! Either contact myself, or our leader Muramasa in game for an invite or PM me here on the forum. We will add you in ASAP. Thank you and see you in game! Let's really make it a Perfect World!*

~Cleopatra

Leader - Muramasa
Director - Cleopatra
Marshal - Gougen
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Cleopatra - Raging Tide on

Comments

• So - Raging Tide
    So - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ArchAngel So -- joined on 21 Dec 09 ^_^

glad to part of the family b:thanks
  • Cleopatra - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    -Tackle Glomps-

So glad to have you! ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FreyaSirad - Raging Tide
    FreyaSirad - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This definitely looks like a promising faction. Mind if I join in? ^_^
  • BIaire - Dreamweaver
    BIaire - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm also interested in joining when my character's the proper level; if that's alright with you ^^;;

The name's Blaire on Raging Tide.
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm leveling a cleric on Raging Tides, could i join? ^_^ He's currently level 17 but leveling fast due to having grinded on snowmen for 10 levels b:surrender

My name is Ishmael and i'm about to be on ^_^
    [edit]
    I'll just pm you in-game =P
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
    edited December 2009
    We would be glad to have you guys! Just PM Cleopatra or Muramasa and we will add you in shortly! Thank you so much!

Also, our faction forums are online! This is the address!

http://z10.invisionfree.com/ArchAngelPWI

feel free to post and hope to see you soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    I failed to mention that we have reached level 2 and are prepping for TW! But we are still accpeting members and are more than willing to help them level and have fun with the most random group of people ever!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lvl100ea
    lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    TW at level 33?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riaee - Raging Tide
    Riaee - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I too would like to join if that's okay. I just now made it to lvl 14 but it wont take me long to make it to the next lvl. Hope to see you all soon b:laugh
    Btw my name is the same in-game.