Grats to me on lvl 100

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Who is Momento?

Anyway, if i didnt get banned for my original faction, Al Qaeda, i wouldnt even have this faction.

Why are people on pwi so mean? God...

O EYE C WUT U DEED THAR.

b:chuckle

...we're mean because it gives us LULZ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Why are people on pwi so mean? God...

You are like that guy that drives on the wrong side on highway ad hears at the radio that a stupid is driving on the right mind.Only thing you can say is that you see the rest driving on the wrong side not only one.I really suck at translating jokes b:surrender
    Point is you choose to buy your levels and believe it or not I don't care and i really wish you have fun BUT there is no achievement you accomplished.See it from this side:2 students one buys his diploma and the other studies for it.No difference since the end it's the same but I don't see why or what there is to be congratulated the one that bought it,he has't done anything(good or bad I really don't care).
    edited January 2010
    You are like that guy that drives on the wrong side on highway ad hears at the radio that a stupid is driving on the right mind.Only thing you can say is that you see the rest driving on the wrong side not only one.I really suck at translating jokes b:surrender
    Point is you choose to buy your levels and believe it or not I don't care and i really wish you have fun BUT there is no achievement you accomplished.See it from this side:2 students one buys his diploma and the other studies for it.No difference since the end it's the same but I don't see why or what there is to be congratulated the one that bought it,he has't done anything(good or bad I really don't care).

LOL WUT

b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nvm b:surrender just woke up
  • RedPeach - Lost City
    RedPeach - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Gratz Mats b:mischievous
  • MissAnthrope - Sanctuary
    MissAnthrope - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    personally you waisted a ton of money on a game to get to a high level with out work. You could have just done that all for free by joining one of those stupid illegal private servers, at least you can be with your own kind there.. ..... on PWI however, we applaud effort and hard work.

there i said it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • D_oryy - Heavens Tear
    D_oryy - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Good job on level 100 :D b:pleased
    tried to say that in game but you were off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear58
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear58 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    since people like to shorten words in stupid ways...

THIS IS A MONSTER IN FINAL FANTASY COMMONLY KNOWN AS A GRAT. YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY AS YOU WANT.
    FFXGrat.jpg

lol, as an FF fan, I find this amazing.

Oh, and it's pretty pathetic to make a thread boasting about having hit lvl 100. Good for you, you emptied out mommy's credit card to get 100 on a f2p game.
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I wish everyone would quit hatin on the dude. He was at least lvl 80 wayy before the annipacks even came out. Hes not the oracle noob yall make him out to be. -.-
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    He said clearly in a previous post he oracle'd his levels, therefore he deserves no gratz at all apart from well done you have received your gold star for learning to use you're credit card very well all by yourself -gives sarcastic applaud-.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    now you can be fail on a level 100 veno and a 100 wizard!

w00t!
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Question: Can you oracle a assassin, psychic, barb, cleric, archer to 100 aswell please so you can keep server free while the rest of us earn our levels and have fun.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • SilentBless - Heavens Tear
    SilentBless - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hey specialmats lol. gratz man. didnt u know u used oracles. didnt we zhen together???b:surrender anyway. gratz cant wait for myself to lvl too. but no oralces for me haha.tooo pooooor
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Grats.

Now go oracle one of every class to 105 so the servers will stay free for while.

Oh and feel free to post more threads asking how to play your class once you get there.
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    truekossy wrote: »
    Grats.

Now go oracle one of every class to 105 so the servers will stay free for while.

Oh and feel free to post more threads asking how to play your class once you get there.
    follow his advice.
    ill be glad to tell you how to not fail a ven... wait you already did that..
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Your lucky you didnt come to lost city or you would of got rolled by every 70+ person on there daily
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Why are some of you guys hating on him? If he has the money/coins to lvl by oracle then good for him. It doesn't take a genius to play this game.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just a shot in the dark here, but I'm willing to wager that if he didn't:

- brag about how good he is and how he can kill everyone
    - ask for help on how to play his lv 98 oracled wizard
    - call people fail when they laugh at him for the above two reasons
    - think he's the prodigy of PWI and a god of gamers

perhaps there wouldn't be so much hate.

Just a guess though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    Specialmats - Heavens Tear Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just a shot in the dark here, but I'm willing to wager that if he didn't:

- brag about how good he is and how he can kill everyone
    - ask for help on how to play his lv 98 oracled wizard
    - call people fail when they laugh at him for the above two reasons
    - think he's the prodigy of PWI and a god of gamers

perhaps there wouldn't be so much hate.

Just a guess though.

I'm sorry, i'm so much better than you guys it makes me conceited sometimes.

and for the record i can kill everyone who has posted here so far (not sure about that 100 barb, but pretty confident.)
    [your signature has been removed, please contact an admin for more information]
    edited January 2010

and for the record i can kill everyone who has posted here so far (not sure about that 100 barb, but pretty confident.)

You're also a respectable troll, too.

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asperitas - Lost City
    edited January 2010

Thank you for proving my point.

Sometimes I really do wonder how "good" you can really be. Considering your self-proclaimed "pro" wizard has created multiple threads in the wizard section asking for help on trivial and basic matters. And furthermore, your threads are then answered by your so-called "fail" wizards who you claim you are so much better than.

I just wish you oracled on Lost City, because there's a plethora of people who spend just as much money as you, and probably more, who would love to take you on. This probably goes for the other servers as well.

But what can I do, but dream on. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Thank you for proving my point.

Sometimes I really do wonder how "good" you can really be. Considering your self-proclaimed "pro" wizard has created multiple threads in the wizard section asking for help on trivial and basic matters. And furthermore, your threads are then answered by your so-called "fail" wizards who you claim you are so much better than.

Really, I don't doubt that you're good and all that. I just wish you oracled on Lost City, because there's a plethora of people who spend just as much money as you, and probably more, who would love to take you on. This probably goes for the other servers as well.

But what can I do, but dream on. :)

I'll just start saying it from hereon in.

"You have been trolled."

Here's your "been trolled" Badge, sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asperitas - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Yeah I was thinking that as I was typing up my reply ;_;

But that's one thing he's really good at. Trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Yeah I was thinking that as I was typing up my reply ;_;

But that's one thing he's really good at. Trolling.

b:surrender

...he hates me because I know he's just a troll...but that's just how a troll like me is. I sense other obvious trolls, then just roll with it.

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Sorry Konari but I wouldn't call you a troll. You're a poke-fun-at-people in a -we're-still-friends-afterwards kinda poster, which isn't trolling IMO.

Specialmats on the other hand is pro. Having said that though people are very easily trolled when it comes to Oracles, but it's still amusing.
    I like pie
  • Volcko - Harshlands
    Volcko - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Specialmats, congratulations on your achievement... b:victory

I hope I ll get there someday :D

b:bye
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    so you say..but I know for a fact I can stun for a VERY long time. and if you built your wiz like I think you did, you stand 0 chance against me.

too bad you're on HT and can't back that up.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
    edited January 2010
    Sorry Konari but I wouldn't call you a troll. You're a poke-fun-at-people in a -we're-still-friends-afterwards kinda poster, which isn't trolling IMO.

Specialmats on the other hand is pro. Having said that though people are very easily trolled when it comes to Oracles, but it's still amusing.

Aww...well, "real" trolling it may not be...but it certainly gets you much more friendship and support than "real" trolling would!

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    agreed with all
    but yeah if u wanna serious gratz,make new char and get it to 100 without using oracles b:bye

Oracle free only 23 more lvls to go which should take another 4-8 months at the rate of 10hours grinding on the weekends and all my dailies
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Why bother oracling to 100 in PvE?
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
This discussion has been closed.