Sales Sales Sales..!

Options
Dhboy - Dreamweaver
Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
I joined Perfect world around a month ago and since then i have only seen one game update and that was the expansion into tideborn.
I understand greatly that PWI need to earn money VIA the Boutique but would it also not help to improve the game each week to keep the loyal players such as myself who spend money within the boutique to stay here and stay loyal.

just my quick 2 cents.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
All a man can do is smile back.
Post edited by Dhboy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Miss_Cleo - Lost City
    Miss_Cleo - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1) You have only been playing a month and in that month there was much concentration on the expansion and not much else. hence, few updates.

2) There is MOST of the time a sale every week. Rarely will you have no sale going on, I mean RARELY.

3) If you do not like it, you do not have to hit "O" in-game.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I joined Perfect world around a month ago and since then i have only seen one game update and that was the expansion into tideborn.
    I understand greatly that PWI need to earn money VIA the Boutique but would it also not help to improve the game each week to keep the loyal players such as myself who spend money within the boutique to stay here and stay loyal.

just my quick 2 cents.

inb4lock or inb4move2lowerdepths

Welcome to Perfect World International, mate b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear58
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear58 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Get in the back of the line. There are countless threads like this by countless people. None of them get anything but flamed and locked, normally because of flames. ^.^

Anyway, welcome to Perfect World Income, and if you don't like how things are now, stop spending money, because they are never going to change.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bloody hell, I fail so bad

<
    doubleposterftl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What is with the flaming? i never once said i did not like it i was just questioning their reasons for not updating weekly etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear58
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear58 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What is with the flaming? i never once said i did not like it i was just questioning their reasons for not updating weekly etc.

They don't update eekly because fixing the game doesn't bring in anymore money to them. However having a sale going on a constant basis (Anni packs) brings in a ton of money.

Hell, would you really feel like going to work if you could bathe in a bunch of money that people spent on virtual property, making you rich as hell? I think not. b:chuckle
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    For most part they do lack some sort of weekly events and ect.
    But you are here for a month, and they were/are still working on the expansion to remove bugs and add new stuff.
    Stick for a bit longer then judge.
    b:dirty
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bloody hell, I fail so bad

<
    doubleposterftl
    They don't update eekly because fixing the game doesn't bring in anymore money to them. However having a sale going on a constant basis (Anni packs) brings in a ton of money.

Hell, would you really feel like going to work if you could bathe in a bunch of money that people spent on virtual property, making you rich as hell? I think not. b:chuckle

That idea is flawed, for without the necessary game play those spenders shall not want to purchase anymore in game stock or shall quit due to the complacency of PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    They don't update weekly because fixing the game doesn't bring in anymore money to them.

This totally based on your opinion and ZERO fact.

To the OP:

I have no facts as to why there has not been many updates or glitch fixes. But I can tell you in my opinion as it was stated by another already is that they have been focusing their efforts to release the expansion with as little issues as possible.

Welcome to the game and hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    As this thread has become rife with false accusations I will be closing it.

Since PWI began a little over a year ago, we have had multiple expansions added. A new expansion was just released, I do not think it is fair to judge the game on a month of experience after the biggest PWI expansion to date.
This discussion has been closed.