Assassin Skill Range

Options
Kassiel - Dreamweaver
Kassiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Assassin
Can someone confirm this:

The assassin melee attack skills vary in range.

e.g. Range: Puncture Wound > Rib Strike > Slipstream Strike.

What's up with that? Is this normal or can it be considered a skill bug?

What made me realize the ranging difference was when I opened with Puncture Wound on an enemy and followed up with Slipstream Strike. I had to stop attacking, run a couple of feet closer to the enemy before the next skill activated. This is kind of annoying since it increases the time it takes to put an enemy down. (Now I always start with Slipstream Strike since it seems to have the lowest range among the assassin skills)

Shouldn't all the melee skills have the same range?
Post edited by Kassiel - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Nagamorph - Harshlands
    Nagamorph - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Can someone confirm this:

The assassin melee attack skills vary in range.

e.g. Range: Puncture Wound > Rib Strike > Slipstream Strike.

What's up with that? Is this normal or can it be considered a skill bug?

What made me realize the ranging difference was when I opened with Puncture Wound on an enemy and followed up with Slipstream Strike. I had to stop attacking, run a couple of feet closer to the enemy before the next skill activated. This is kind of annoying since it increases the time it takes to put an enemy down. (Now I always start with Slipstream Strike since it seems to have the lowest range among the assassin skills)

Shouldn't all the melee skills have the same range?

Isnt the range good? Sin's got some 4.5range skills, which allow then to kill pure melee mobs w/out being touched. You just have to use tackling slash and your other 4.5ranged skills and you will complain less about sins squisynessb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizore_P - Sanctuary
    Mizore_P - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hmm i also use that combo,puncture>rib>slip sometimes it is really annoying especially when the mobs are ranged and run away,then you just have to immobilize them :P If you want to continue with that combo then i usually run to the mob myself,when im in his face then i start combo,but you should use running when the mobs don't auto attack you b:pleased