each class 90-99

Vexilon - Lost City
Vexilon - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Can someone enlighten me on each class at 90+(PVP) as to what makes them strong/weak at this lv?( skill advantages, killing speeds, skill required to do well) Are venos with nixes still a prob? I hear mages become kickass.

Just curious as I have yet to get a char to past 75( im lazy plus i work b:surrender)
Post edited by Vexilon - Lost City on

Comments

• Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Blademaster(Axe)- Majority of stuns that can hold an enemy constantly if they are good at it
    Blademaster (Fists) At level 99 demon can attack at 5 attacks/s.

Wizard (Sage) At lvl 99 Black ice Dragon is godly. Can one shot even Mages with tons of water resist.

Archers High crit rate and consistently very high dps. Really good in tw/combined pking. Not the best 1v1 but have seen good 1v1 archers.

Clerics: As a FAC or even vit build still tough to beat with their healing power. Good tempest + sleeps can really pack a punch.

Barbs: High hp. Hard to die. Do insane damage with arma

Veno: With nix and heavy pretty much insane. High hp, high phy def, still decent attack power with nix.

Assassin/Psychic: Haven't seen any 90+
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • HieiCleric - Lost City
    HieiCleric - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Veno: With nix and heavy pretty much insane. High hp, high phy def, still decent attack power with nix.

A WF in Arcane gear and Bramble Hood is nearly unbeatable. The only way I've seen one die was from a WB that had invoked.
    If you attack some random monster, then all of its friends will come over to attack you back. And if a Cleric throws a heal at you, all of those friends will then hate the cleric more than you, and so will rush over to kill the Cleric. Who will hate you forever.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Clerics: As a FAC or even vit build still tough to beat with their healing power.
    Get that bolded part out of here. b:bye
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    A WF in Arcane gear and Bramble Hood is nearly unbeatable. The only way I've seen one die was from a WB that had invoked.

Errr no?

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • RezzErection - Dreamweaver
    RezzErection - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Errr no?

10char

maybe, cause the attacker was r.tard or something...
    Venos need to have godly gear to match up with other classes endgame.
    I know a few that do a very good job, but I know a lot of them that are 1-2 shot and basically useless in both PvP/TW and anything else outside aoe grind with herc and TT.
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ^
    I
    name stealer Q_Q
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Errr no?

10char

true..i 2hit arcane venos my lvlb:victory
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    let me shed some light for you nubberkins

doesnt matter which class you pick.
    whoever spends the most money wins in the end.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Can someone enlighten me on each class at 90+(PVP) as to what makes them strong/weak at this lv?( skill advantages, killing speeds, skill required to do well) Are venos with nixes still a prob? I hear mages become kickass.

Just curious as I have yet to get a char to past 75( im lazy plus i work b:surrender)

blademasters be so pro 90+ with their possibility of 5hits per sec. wizzies are also pro DD's with their possibility of -40% channeling.
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Mage with brain 99+ = win

Barb with hell beastial onslaught = win

Archer with +10 lunar bow = win

BM with +8 gx and true emptiness that can stunlock = win

Veno with nix, -chan and super refined gear = win

Cleric....no.
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *weeps gently* b:sad
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    cleric wins in survival. I know some +8K HP clerics that do a helluva job in staying alive and keep a BB up without rapind their own HP charm and also tank a few hits when the case.
    Cleric is realy really nice class played properly (vit clercs that is, FAC clerics just blow if the refines on gear are less than +10).

now, ok topic, my own and personal view:

Mage - 90+ wow, I can stay alive AND kill ppl . 99+ Sutra BIDS and watch every1 in a mile radius die if crit procs. Run to SZ otherwise.
    Archer - 90+ ****, I can’t 1 hit mages anymore. WTF do I kill now? Mobs?. 99+ wow, I can solo TT3-x with +11 Lunar Fists at 5 attk/sec BMs, in your face!
    Barb - 90+ I have HP = world boss. 99+ quit or roll another char.
    Veno- 90+ farm farm farm…thinking of rolling an archer or BM . 99+ ****, gonna roll another class, fk this ****, it’s too booring.
    Cleric- 90+ shoud I go pure mag or keep vit? I have decent stats now. 99+ fk pure I want 10k HP
    BM - 90+ damn, I’m a killing machine with fists. AOE grind is "zha ****". 99+ I HATE ARCHERS , they outdamage my uber awesome DPS with my own weapon: fists.
    Sin- 90+ uuuuh, look, I can go invisible. 99+ invisibility is a chronic desease.
    Psy - 90+ uuuh, I can has spellz named voodoo. 99+ this **** sucks, gonna reroll sumthin’ else

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lolb:laugh
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Mage with brain 99+ = win

Barb with hell beastial onslaught = win

Archer with +10 lunar bow = win

BM with +8 gx and true emptiness that can stunlock = win

Veno with nix, -chan and super refined gear = win

Cleric....no.

b:cry. . . . .
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    cleric wins in survival. I know some +8K HP clerics that do a helluva job in staying alive and keep a BB up without rapind their own HP charm and also tank a few hits when the case.
    Cleric is realy really nice class played properly (vit clercs that is, FAC clerics just blow if the refines on gear are less than +10).

now, ok topic, my own and personal view:

Mage - 90+ wow, I can stay alive AND kill ppl . 99+ Sutra BIDS and watch every1 in a mile radius die if crit procs. Run to SZ otherwise.
    Archer - 90+ ****, I can’t 1 hit mages anymore. WTF do I kill now? Mobs?. 99+ wow, I can solo TT3-x with +11 Lunar Fists at 5 attk/sec BMs, in your face!
    Barb - 90+ I have HP = world boss. 99+ quit or roll another char.
    Veno- 90+ farm farm farm…thinking of rolling an archer or BM . 99+ ****, gonna roll another class, fk this ****, it’s too booring.
    Cleric- 90+ shoud I go pure mag or keep vit? I have decent stats now. 99+ fk pure I want 10k HP
    BM - 90+ damn, I’m a killing machine with fists. AOE grind is "zha ****". 99+ I HATE ARCHERS , they outdamage my uber awesome DPS with my own weapon: fists.
    Sin- 90+ uuuuh, look, I can go invisible. 99+ invisibility is a chronic desease.
    Psy - 90+ uuuh, I can has spellz named voodoo. 99+ this **** sucks, gonna reroll sumthin’ else
    Dont know why mage classes like to focus on getting citrine but having a whopping load of only 10kHP will make you squishy as hell. A squishy with alot of HP is still a squishy. 10kHP for clerics are only good vs magic things, cause ive seen those fall faster than me and i have 4k less lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Pure vit clerics aren't terrible at all, they are great at what they were designed to do. If you picked a cleric to solo pk or dd in pvp you kinda failed. Clerics can stay alive so long and keep people alive. Genie skills + plume shield + 79 skill is gross when you are pure vit and have the proper ratio of pdef and hp stones.
  • garygnu
    garygnu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Good information, thanks
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    <- solo pker, Im not sure why people say clerics cant pk by themselves.

So far ive killed every class my level, (although I have to admit barbs with a charm = pain in the ***)
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    let me shed some light for you nubberkins

doesnt matter which class you pick.
    whoever spends the most money wins in the end.

this is the elephant in the room. Endgame pk class is at best secondary to wallet size.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dont know why mage classes like to focus on getting citrine but having a whopping load of only 10kHP will make you squishy as hell. A squishy with alot of HP is still a squishy. 10kHP for clerics are only good vs magic things, cause ive seen those fall faster than me and i have 4k less lol...

Because the thing that hurts massively endgame is magic, not so much phy attacks - beside Armageddon and rank8 archers. So hp is really the most important, not phy def. Also you can get enough phy def from refining neck+ belt anyway, clerics have plum shield and wizard have the 100-150% from earth barrier.

I see arcane users getting 1 shoot by ice dragon and even sandstorm and thunder wield crits on a daily basis b/c they stack all garnet gems in armor and cant even reach 8k hp fully buffed b:surrender.
  • Toad - Lost City
    Toad - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    maybe, cause the attacker was r.tard or something...
    Venos need to have godly gear to match up with other classes endgame.
    I know a few that do a very good job, but I know a lot of them that are 1-2 shot and basically useless in both PvP/TW and anything else outside aoe grind with herc and TT.

rofl... yea maybe if u have +10 or 12 weapon and the veno is pure magic with mana shards in armor....
    You must have alot of venos in dreamweaver who has no idea what fox form,soul transfusion, bramble hood or feral concentraion isb:surrender
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Actually DW has some pretty nice venos, that ones that are a factor any way
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    Xkat - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Actually DW has some pretty nice venos, that ones that are a factor any way

xkatstats.jpg

Definitely not a two shot. Oh, that's just an experimented build.

Refer to my signature for what my hp actually is... unbuffed and still be able to deal 9-10k damage.

Venos are one of the best characters in the game given that you know how to play it and are willing to commit to it.
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    xkatstats.jpg

Definitely not a two shot. Oh, that's just an experimented build.

Refer to my signature for what my hp actually is... unbuffed and still be able to deal 9-10k damage.

Venos are one of the best characters in the game given that you know how to play it and are willing to commit to it.

ROFL 3k pdef.

one shot.

GG

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Why are most people so concentrated on veno's here?

Veno's are one of the best characters in the game. I for one am not a two shot. At TW even with BM's stun locking me a nix after me and an archer trying to kill me it still is pretty hard to take me down. I also deal 10-11k damage.

It really is upsetting how people underestimates venos. Maybe it's because of the ones who gets themselves up to 9x and still not know how to use soul transfuse, or possibly the ones who never bothered getting bramble hood and parasitic nova thinking that it is a waste of sp to get... oh well, beats me.
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    1) 10-11k damage is a joke.

2) you ahve 3k pdef. thats a oneshot

3).... 3k pedf... = one shot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    If you say so b:pleased

I couldn't agree any more if I wanted to and at least you are right about something

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp186/hellx12/OOdamage.jpg

this is with 15k hp

no crit.

szanti has 6k pdef unbuffed.

you are oneshot ^_^ dislike it or not, 3k pdef is mega fail

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    1) 10-11k damage is a joke.

2) you ahve 3k pdef. thats a oneshot

3).... 3k pedf... = one shot.

how heavy veno can have 3k pdef?shes obviously heavy if u look at her hp,since arcane doesnt get much hp with refines.
    and btw even arcane veno heavy more then 3k pdef with proper ornaments and shards -.-
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp186/hellx12/OOdamage.jpg

this is with 15k hp

no crit.

szanti has 6k pdef unbuffed.

you are oneshot ^_^ dislike it or not, 3k pdef is mega fail

As I said.
    If you say so b:pleased

I couldn't agree any more if I wanted to and at least you are right about something

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]