Best memories before lvl 30?

Options
2»

Comments

• Blastoise - Lost City
    Blastoise - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I remember when i was lvl 1 me and my friends decided to explore the whole map and when we got to volcanic purgatory i flew to the top and laughed at my friends who couldn't fly yet >.<

I also remember back when i first created TeamRckt, me and Vulpix would run around Lost and Arch demanding Pikachu. good times.
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I started on the Heaven's Tear server before I came here and made a Venomancer. I didn't learn how to get a pet until I was like level 20 and was scared to use town portal because I thought it was only if we were glitched somewhere and it was reported to the GMs.

Another favorite memory was after my friends and I decided to move to the Lost City server because we learned that there was a difference between them besides population. We were questing at the Orchid Temple area and my friend wanted to attempt to pk for his first time. So he found a white named ep with a blue named veno (if I remember correctly). He thought it would be funny to kill the girl since her friend couldn't help. She started to fly away towards a hill and he killed her.

We watched as her veno friend was following and trying to jump up the hill to reach the girl's dead body. They whined for 10 minutes and threatened to get a barb named B_O_N_D to kos us since they were from the faction "I am".

Shortly after while my friend was light red name, we were on our way back to Archosaur when we saw a white named archer flying by. My friend was so excited about pking, he attempted to attack the guy not thinking about what level he might be. He gets one shot and drops his low level 3* weapon. They all died trying to pick it up. xD
  • XxElegance - Sanctuary
    XxElegance - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ahhh so many memories b:pleased

Starting a cleric purely for the sake of the wings.
    Hitting level 6, and thinking to myself "What am I doing? Venos are the best class in the game, so I might as well be one!"
    Putting so much vitality in my veno, that I was far from being able to weild the fb19 weapon. I was so mad that I decided clerics are the best class in the game.
    Starting a new cleric, and quiting right after because, once again, I though "Venos are the best class and I could be fighting with a pet alongside, so why not?"
    Starting a veno on a PvP server, though I thought it was PvE since I didn't know you have to be level 30 to be white named and PK.
    Getting over the "best class of the game" phase and deciding to try an archer.
    Going back to my veno and finally reaching level 30.
    Once somebody actually killed me, I b:cry and called them a hacker because I thought it was a PvE.
    b:chuckle
  • Genosuke - Heavens Tear
    Genosuke - Heavens Tear Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    from lvl1-30, i dated a person per day n now im still single
    but those r my best time in pwi since ppl that i've met r nubs so they werent greedy at all
    but look at now, so many things going around n so many greedy
    idk whos rl n whos not anymore =/
  • Skinnard - Lost City
    Skinnard - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is my first and only MMO, mind you. I leveled a magic based archer (for the mp) to 29 in closed beta, until I received the quest for KunKun. I saw what level he was and quit the game until OB.
    I dodged 200 lightning bolts in a row.
  • Neylyana - Lost City
    Neylyana - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    first i started BM. i didn't know that there are quests. i didnt know there are special attacks. I didn't know u can buy items from NPC. I didn't know u can build stat points. so i was grinding around with equipment, that mobs dropped to me. but one time i appeared in summor camp. i couldn't get out. and i had a small problem that i didnt know where is area for low lvls. somehow i came to Lost City and I realized that there are ALL RACES PLAYING IN THE SAME WORLD! first i think there is a world for every race, cuz i saw only humans. theni travelled all over the map. Then I found out that there are skills u can use. I used tiger maw(i didnt know where u can learn the others) for a while but then I lost it from shortcut bar. So i stated 2 play new char. That was on lvl 5.
    My second char was cleric. i found some things like buying things from NPC, quests, learning skills, stat points. and stats are another story. i built one stat point to each attribute. i still play this cleric, only problem is, that I have 30 dex at lvl 44 b:shutup
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I started on the Heaven's Tear server before I came here and made a Venomancer. I didn't learn how to get a pet until I was like level 20 and was scared to use town portal because I thought it was only if we were glitched somewhere and it was reported to the GMs.

Another favorite memory was after my friends and I decided to move to the Lost City server because we learned that there was a difference between them besides population. We were questing at the Orchid Temple area and my friend wanted to attempt to pk for his first time. So he found a white named ep with a blue named veno (if I remember correctly). He thought it would be funny to kill the girl since her friend couldn't help. She started to fly away towards a hill and he killed her.

We watched as her veno friend was following and trying to jump up the hill to reach the girl's dead body. They whined for 10 minutes and threatened to get a barb named B_O_N_D to kos us since they were from the faction "I am".

Shortly after while my friend was light red name, we were on our way back to Archosaur when we saw a white named archer flying by. My friend was so excited about pking, he attempted to attack the guy not thinking about what level he might be. He gets one shot and drops his low level 3* weapon. They all died trying to pick it up. xD

i smell some memories of me pked you on my EA and that was how we became friend
    *guess that just told you who i am*

anyways my first memory of Perfect World was
    the first time in my life i heard a game that you can actually "FLY" and only a class can fly which is Elves.
    i started first on HT server as a WR, and i was like how come only elves class can fly, that's not fair in pvp(didnt know what's pvp is back then neither is pve) so then eventually i moved to LC as an EP (still doesnt know what pvp is, and now that im happy that i chose this server). I played as full graphic back then and the scenery was awesome, my first impression of the game wasnt the Plume city(although it's the best looking city than ether or lost city) but the waterfall and the scenery around(where you quest when you're lvl10+ i think). I stayed there for like an hour and took SSes cuz it looks so pretty.

then later after 30+, i eventually ran into pk, that was my first pk too, a dumb wr tried to kill me and my friend(both ep)while we're questing but we killed him, awesome part is that guy cant get enough he came back and back for like 10 times and QQ saying it's not fair you guys 2 fighting 1.

there was a time when i turned red.. believe it was around 20 hours(didnt know what dolls are back then *i was a noob*) then questing at lvl 4x area, and afk meditate outside sz with my new found glitch "wings meditation". When i came back i found myself dead and dropped few stuffs including wep, 3* belt. and that was when i finally understand the phrase "Entering Safe Zone", "Leaving Safe Zone" and about dolls. End my days of being a clueless noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That is definitely a fond memory, "yashino". Another good one was when you were trying to teach me how to pk. b:chuckle
  • yashino
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That is definitely a fond memory, "yashino". Another good one was when you were trying to teach me how to pk. b:chuckle

b:cute hey dont make up b:angry i only tell you the way i do as a noob pk back then that's all b:surrender

oh wait i just remember, i only told you what skills to upgrade for pvp purpose that's all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Auraelia - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No, no we did like 20 duels in South Archosaur and you told me how I should move. b:cute

Then right after, some bm asked us what we were doing. You told me that he tried to pk you earlier that day so we were going to try to fight him and his friend. He invited us to "practice" with him in his "special place"... whatever that meant. o_o
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No, no we did like 20 duels in South Archosaur and you told me how I should move. b:cute

Then right after, some bm asked us what we were doing. You told me that he tried to pk you earlier that day so we were going to try to fight him and his friend. He invited us to "practice" with him in his "special place"... whatever that meant. o_o

Auraelia made me take off my clothes and touched me in my "special place" last nightb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Auraelia made me take off my clothes and touched me in my "special place" last nightb:sad

She was just trying to rob you of your fashion. How do you think she got so much of it...

b:sad
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I just wanted to share something nice with mom. I'm really generous. b:surrender
  • yashino
    edited January 2010
    Options

b:cute now i remember
    it's a practical pk pre 80 im somewhat unexperienced D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Eshlay - Lost City
    Eshlay - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Best memories before 30. Haha. There's soooo many strange and funny stories around that time. My favorites, on the other hand:

~Spazzing out when I first saw a nix. Of course, nooby veno who started probably a week or so before that day, was sitting in Lost, talking to a friend, and BAM! Nix. My first reaction was more along the lines of "O_O *Gasp!!!!* Where do you get that?! I want one!!!!" and then I think I followed the pretty, shiney bird for a while. Think it was post-30 when I finally got mine, so that's for another day. xD

~Land of the Buried Bones has probably always been my favorite place. Don't know what attracted me to that little corner of the map, but when I saw level 101 mobs, that was probably the best day of my PWI time to that point, until I got too close to the worms that ate me, chewed on me a bit, spat me out, and then used a skill to one-shot me. After a few times, I learned about the exp loss when you died.

~And lastly, the day I discovered fashion. Enough said there, and the effect it had on me from then on is known all too well by the people I know in-game. XP

And, that's about all I remember of my pre-30 days, besides a friend flying me all over the map to see what there was to see, seeing all of the mobs I thought I would never be able to kill (I remembered that fact a few days ago while questing and then grinding, then felt accomplished that the mobs that were dark orange to me then are now white or green now. Haha) and thinking 'Wow. This game sure is big.'
    Eshlay- Lv. 92 Venomancer (Quit/Retired)

Playing for: 2 years.

Completely uninstalled. Still lurking the forums from time to time. Might come back if some things are done right for once.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    OHH i forgot one...On my veno..I made like when I was lvl 30 on my ea or something. I had just gotten the Tame pet skill and my first few moments after that was trying to tame the animals around Lost, like the horses, rabbits and puppies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Eshlay - Lost City
    Eshlay - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    OHH i forgot one...On my veno..I made like when I was lvl 30 on my ea or something. I had just gotten the Tame pet skill and my first few moments after that was trying to tame the animals around Lost, like the horses, rabbits and puppies.

Haha! I think most venos have done that at least once. At least... I know I did. b:avoid More than once, too. xP Those and Ms. Zoologist's pets.
    Eshlay- Lv. 92 Venomancer (Quit/Retired)

Playing for: 2 years.

Completely uninstalled. Still lurking the forums from time to time. Might come back if some things are done right for once.
  • Phaige - Lost City
    Phaige - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Didn't know about rez, kept taking pet to a pet manager to make an egg and hatching it again. Raging about the fact that I had to buy books again cause I sold them for not knowing there use.
  • AhBobSaget - Lost City
    AhBobSaget - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    My best memory before level 30 is..... Hitting level 30! Well, getting level 29 barb true form speed increase was pretty ****.
  • TheBlackMage - Lost City
    TheBlackMage - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Best moment was when one of my alts, a barb, hit lvl.30 (and I mean as soon lol just killed a mob and lvled and this happened seconds later) A lvl.3x Archer and Cleric tried to pk me as a team. Killed em' both (no charms or apocs) twas funny. ^^
    Things I've caught myself saying while playing my mage:
    "Boom Headshot!"
    "Flame On!"
    "Ice Ice Baby!"
    *while using Dragon's Breath* "I'm burnin', I'm burnin' for you..."
    "You know what they say about mages with big mp bars."