PVE assassin guide by Yishuin

Options

Comments

• Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL I was being Sarcastic to. Now don't use this as your excuse in a post, its all you ever do because you can't give straight answers, as seing as Morty can without giving a **** that again tells me he is better than you.

Have fun trolling around loser.

lol you can't even give 1 proper reason that makes morty better than me
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If this arguing continues, bans will need to be issued.

If you want to argue, please take it to Private Messages b:victory
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    if your going to write a guide you should put the correct info in it
    not add bull **** about a skill you haven't even used

i don't call that diplomatic.

now end of discussion please. for all of us. its totally out of the guide thread and spoons will be right to do what he wants to do :s
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i don't call that diplomatic.

now end of discussion please. for all of us. its totally out of the guide thread and spoons will be right to do what he wants to do :s

lol i never said that was
    my first post however was, but you weren't very diplomatic in your response to my first post =[
  • ElveZero - Harshlands
    ElveZero - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol you can't even give 1 proper reason that makes morty better than me

1. His names better.
    2. He has more Experience than you, Not just because hes played a bunch of other sins on other games, But by the way he plays. He also Solo'd to level 50, without help of faction or anyone, except for Fb's, all with level 20 mailbox daggers I belive. So he has grinded in the worst way possible, kinda like taking an army training course. yes I'd say he is better than you.
    3. He obviously Pk's a lot of people, I've seen lot of QQ threads and most of which get deleted coz of use of language in them.
    4. obviously he does something, to make so many people hate him? its not because he sucks. you suck and you don't see him qq'in about you like you do to him (oh and did your friend get banned btw LOL?)
    5. He was the 2nd person to right a guide, and its more helpful, yours is just a scale of others put together.
    6. All you do is QQ.
    7. Morty was very good Archer on my server, I'm sure he ain't going to suck on new server with his Assassin/Archer.

Bye.

p.s im done.

nice guide btw, and just ignore lusca. good luck with your sins people!
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1. His names better.
    2. He has more Experience than you, Not just because hes played a bunch of other sins on other games, But by the way he plays. He also Solo'd to level 50, without help of faction or anyone, except for Fb's, all with level 20 mailbox daggers I belive. So he has grinded in the worst way possible, kinda like taking an army training course. yes I'd say he is better than you.
    3. He obviously Pk's a lot of people, I've seen lot of QQ threads and most of which get deleted coz of use of language in them.
    4. obviously he does something, to make so many people hate him? its not because he sucks. you suck and you don't see him qq'in about you like you do to him (oh and did your friend get banned btw LOL?)
    5. He was the 2nd person to right a guide, and its more helpful, yours is just a scale of others put together.
    6. All you do is QQ.
    7. Morty was very good Archer on my server, I'm sure he ain't going to suck on new server with his Assassin/Archer.

Bye.
    Please stop arguing with people/defending morty/flaming. Like Spoons said, it is unwanted and unneeded here. And also most of your points are biased and untrue.... Though i won't argue that point anymore.

On-topic : Good guide, most of it's accurate but i think it can still improve
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1. His names better.
    6. All you do is QQ.

Bye.

lol your really gonna continue?

1. names have nothing to do with being better at a class or not

2. he has more experience than me because we did the same quests and same amount of grinding just i used a better weapon at 35 then 43? that makes no sense

3. he plays a pve server on his sin, yeah there are a lot of people to pk on a pve server

4. people don't like him cause all he does is post stupid ****, like using bleed on HA

5. Mine was written before his was, and mine is written purely of my own experience

6. Q.Q

7. lol
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i wasnt diplomatic. i was honest. Ive bought the skill but didnt use it because of the description. That's all.

NOW YOU TWO LUSCA AND ELVEZERO SHUT UP WITH MORTY!!!! nobody care about him in this thread!!!!

spoons pleaz could you delete all the content about morty here pleaz? i don't care about him he does what he want to do but here is really not the place to have this so exciting discussion :'(
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i wasnt diplomatic. i was honest. Ive bought the skill but didnt use it because of the description. That's all.

NOW YOU TWO LUSCA AND ELVEZERO SHUT UP WITH MORTY!!!! nobody care about him in this thread!!!!

well no offense but seems kinda of stupid to tell me to diplomatic when you yourself weren't diplomatic =[
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    -_- oh well its all about playing with words. im gonna go to say hello to my bed its late for me. have fun bye.

(just wanted to make a good guide b:sad not having this kind of flame here)
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    -_- oh well its all about playing with words. im gonna go to say hello to my bed its late for me. have fun bye.

(just wanted to make a good guide b:sad not having this kind of flame here)

lol it is a good guide

i just wanted someone elses opinion on power dash =[
    and you didn't say you would test it until after i went on about it being silly having mis-information in a guide

and i didn't see your edit when you first edited it either so that's my bad =[
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    just to make something clear. morty was 2nd to last person to make a guide on sins. and its the least informed and isnt as updated as the other guides. this guide is actually 100x better then mortys and to be seriously 100% honest i dont recommend anyone to take mortys guide seriously.

but ya as since spoons has spoken that will be the last thing i say about morty. (for now atleastb:chuckle)

but there rly should be mods modding this forum since spoons cant be here 24/7b:shocked i vote myself for modb:pleased who ish wit meh =D?
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    but there rly should be mods modding this forum since spoons cant be here 24/7b:shocked i vote myself for modb:pleased who ish wit meh =D?

on a fan forum for the last mmo i played they 2 mods assigned to each class forum to keep them modded and so there was always people to offer help to new people

would be a good idea for pwi, even if it would ruin some of my fun lol
    but i don't think there is anyone both experienced AND mature enough for the tide born forums

might have to settle with not-so-experienced but mature mods lol
  • ElveZero - Harshlands
    ElveZero - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    just to make something clear. morty was 2nd to last person to make a guide on sins. and its the least informed and isnt as updated as the other guides. this guide is actually 100x better then mortys and to be seriously 100% honest i dont recommend anyone to take mortys guide seriously.

Half My faction, and friends followed his guide, guess what? There level 70+ and loving it, same goes to sins on Raging tide server now in Big factions, At least Morty has done his part, you ain't done nothing. So Keep qq'in with Lusca, your just making him famous by hating.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Half My faction, and friends followed his guide, guess what? There level 70+ and loving it, same goes to sins on Raging tide server now in Big factions, At least Morty has done his part, you ain't done nothing. So Keep qq'in with Lusca, your just making him famous by hating.

fruiting and oracling =/= following a guide. btw, can u bring a few of ur faction members/friends to say that themselves? with there avatar and everything? just a few, 2 or 3 would be nice since u said half ur faction AND half ur friends got to 70+ by following his guide. sry i just find that highly unbeleivable. so make me beleive kk?

better yet, they dont even have to come. just name 5 of them and what lvl they are and the name of ur guild. thats all u got to do =)
  • XxElegance - Sanctuary
    XxElegance - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Very nice! One of the most thorough sin guides.
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BIackTyphoon grinding is about winning xp but also winning money if i'm right. If you want to use 1 hp pot every monster and 1 mp pots every 3 monsters you kill its your choice.

I made this guide with my own experience as assassin in PWI. Its not THE good way. Im not going to say like other "do that you will be good, don't do that you're a noob". Its just a way like another.
    sry didn't mean to offen just that because of the distance u won't grind efficiently and after lvl 50 i rarely use pots, only when i get multi aggro.

tho ur right trying lower lvl mobs certainly helps^^(did it myself at lvl 34)
  • Shimm - Sanctuary
    Shimm - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Good guide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    update shadow jump and power dash :).
  • joraxle
    joraxle Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You really helped me with the build thx and i'll look at this if I need any more help or a recapb:laughb:pleasedb:laugh
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    a little post to bump my guide for newcomers in this forum b:chuckle.

Also ive added a little tip about grinding at the end of the guide.

Enjoy
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sorry double post but... bump =).

Ive edited bloodpaint and raving slash for the last patch :).
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Noooo! Shadow teleport is still useful PVE. Sure, you can't use it ALL the time, but for those annoying mobs that might hurt, you can use this to move to them before they even notice you, stun them, and keep them in stun lock with headhunt + a combo of tackling->throatcut (using some chi skills in between of course). Or.. maybe i'm just lazy and hate running around, so having two teleport skills makes me happy. I kept shadow teleport at level one though, since that was sufficient for my use of it.

Also, assassins aren't horrible at AOE. AOE actually proves quite useful later on when you can start doing Public Quest -- find a group of mobs that other people have aggro on (when you're in stage 2), then aoe spam. It gets you a lot of contribution... and for lower level mobs, bloodpaint + focused mind (I maxed it for PQ, lol) + a level 60 pot does wonders. Spark when you can, on top of that.. nice big numbers fly off your screen =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowTheif - Raging Tide
    ShadowTheif - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i found a way to keep your your mp when in stealth drink pots it help you gane some so you have more time in stealth form

works i tryed
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i found a way to keep your your mp when in stealth drink pots it help you gane some so you have more time in stealth form

works i tryed

Anyone who didn't know that, go to the PWI Teacher by Head Hunter, sit in class, and learn more because you have failed if you don't know that by the time you get the skill.

Also, you necroed a thread. Either you don't know what necroing is or you did it to re-bumb the thread. Either one is looked down upon, so please don't do it. If it is a good guide, it won't need it, which is why even mine has made it to pages beyond 2.
  • andrey1un
    andrey1un Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    And what will be the role of the Assassin in the dungeons? If I understand correctly, the velocity of higher than the Blademaster, especially with Windpush.
    Does this mean that in the Mu Gui run on the quests will be a murderer? What else would be useful Assassin at Guy Mu?
  • AquaDeath - Heavens Tear
    AquaDeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    what is the best dagger for assassins around level 40 no higher? thx a bunch =D
  • Insanebrujah - Dreamweaver
    Insanebrujah - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    what is the best dagger for assassins around level 40 no higher? thx a bunch =D
    I posted on your thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thank you Dorset
  • sommenorm
    sommenorm Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    good feed, my assassin will work on this build now
  • sommenorm
    sommenorm Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nice Feed, my sin will work on this feed now !