Hotkeys dont work

Riaee - Raging Tide
Riaee - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
For some reasons my F1-f8 hotkeys do not work. 0-9 hotkeys and the letter hotkeys work fine. I've tired just using the 0-9 keys but I am out of room and just clicking the toolbar isnt fast enough. Ive died twice doing this. I have a laptop and it has a qwerty keyboard. I know it's not an issue with my laptop because when I press one of them it works. (for example if i press one of the F hotkeys that control the sound [F7-F9] it controls the volume instead of summoning my pet)I also tried to use fullscreen but it still does the same thing. Any other suggestions?
Post edited by Riaee - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    make sure you Fn key isn't pressed, (it's a blue color on my laptop) and if it's locked on for some reason, try to disable it.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Riaee - Raging Tide
    Riaee - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well that helped a lot. It is locked but I can't figure out how to unlock it. but if I press the Fn and the Hotkey together the hotkey works so this is better than before.b:thanks but if anyone should know how to make it work without haveing to press Fn please let me know. If not Im happy either way b:victory
This discussion has been closed.