anniversary mount

Dementist - Dreamweaver
Dementist - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
is it just my horrible luck or did anyone else get kinda screwed out of their 1 year anniversary mount? put in everything nd waited, never really complained -_-. thas wat i get i guess for trying to transfer it to a different character.
dementist - eh who cares
phaige - bucket full of fun
(also a photoshop custom GFX maker)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Dementist - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you know that you had to be here since closed beta to get it right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010

It doesn't sound like that's what he meant. It sounds like he got it and wanted it transferred, so he NPCed it like the GMs said and sent in a ticket and it never got transferred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It doesn't sound like that's what he meant. It sounds like he got it and wanted it transferred, so he NPCed it like the GMs said and sent in a ticket and it never got transferred.

oh sorry about that, that is more than likely what he meant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Dementist - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    exactly what i meant -_- sadly enough. sucks tho they not doin em now/anymore so the chance to get one is long lost. pitty.
    dementist - eh who cares

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010

No, you just had to join within the 1st month. The game opened to full version on September 3rd 2008. I joined September 17th and received a mount. I think the cutoff was October 1st.
  • ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary
    ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No, you just had to join within the 1st month. The game opened to full version on September 3rd 2008. I joined September 17th and received a mount. I think the cutoff was October 1st.

Yeah which sucked for me, I joined around the first week of October shortly after the cut-off date. b:sad
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear - "I am happy to agree to disagree :P"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    i doubt theres much hope of it, but itd be cool to get the mount that was sposed to get. doubt i will th.o its not quite fair =[ but then again liife isnt fair so ppl say
    dementist - eh who cares

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neurosis - Heavens Tear
    Neurosis - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think the requirements were you had to register AND create a character before Oct 1, 2008.

Do you have any characters on Lost City or Heaven's Tear? They were the only servers before then. If no, then that's probably the reason why.

Edit: Ignore above. Mis-read OP.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think the requirements were you had to register AND create a character before Oct 1, 2008.

Do you have any characters on Lost City or Heaven's Tear? They were the only servers before then. If no, then that's probably the reason why.

Edit: Ignore above. Mis-read OP.

Didnt need to create an account. Friend of mine got it cause she registered in september. She actually started in january lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i registered on August 2008 and OB started on Sep 2nd 2008
  • Jennyyy - Lost City
    Jennyyy - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i didnt get my anniversary mount transferred either. b:cry so its not just you
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    eternalnab wrote: »
    i registered on August 2008 and OB started on Sep 2nd 2008

Me too. I was so hyped that I registered early b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you had an open ticket regarding a mount transfer that was not done, and it was sent before the cut-off date, please send in another ticket. I'm not sure why it took this long for you to post about it, but we would be happy to look into this for you.

No new transfer requests will be accepted, this is only if you had requested one and it was not completed correctly.
  • Fangxing - Heavens Tear
    Fangxing - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *loves on her anniversary mount*

I call her...Lucy. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now I know that PWE is ran by a bucket of monkeys on speed.
  • lvl100ea
    lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you had an open ticket regarding a mount transfer that was not done, and it was sent before the cut-off date, please send in another ticket. I'm not sure why it took this long for you to post about it, but we would be happy to look into this for you.

No new transfer requests will be accepted, this is only if you had requested one and it was not completed correctly.
    Why is the cutoff date after the rising tide expansion?

I wanted to send it to my assassin. : (
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lvl100ea wrote: »
    Why is the cutoff date after the rising tide expansion?

I wanted to send it to my assassin. : (

The cutoff date was way before the expansion, having cutoff dates for these things is really the best way to handle it and keep the flow of our support going smoothly.
  • lvl100ea
    lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Meant to say before not after >.<

It's a shame, oh well maybe they will give out anniversary mounts again next september and I will have 2 and can send the second to my tideborn.

Then again, I would be disappointed if they gave out anniversary mounts 2 years in a row.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    unfortunately i lost internet early in october and only recently been able to rejoin the game. otherwise id been submitting a new one like every week x.x. i did resubmit a ticket with almost all the original information. only thing i couldnt remember was the exact time of me selling the mount.
    dementist - eh who cares

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]