Mroty's Ultimate Assassin Guide.

Mroty - Raging Tide
Mroty - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Assassin
THIS GUIDE IS FOR ALL THOSE ASSASSINS OUT THERE!

-Introduction-
Ohai gaiz! I'm Mroty. And I've always been an Assassin or Archer in most MMO games. So I do have somewhat a lot of experience. Archers and Assassins are very alike, but drift apart from there use of skills and weapons. By the end of the guide, I hope you learn a lot from me, and about yourself and the way of the Assassin. So welcome to our world.

-The Basics-

Ahh, The Assassin. Many memories come into mind with the name. Who would of thought the most undergound character, will become so notorious. I mean, underground charactors who are generally very evilz are never NOTORIOUS! Striking fear in the hearts of anyone. The first lesson to learn is that 'You don't play the Assassin, The Assassin plays you'. Like many people who bot. As an Assassin, you will be fast and agile, wearing light armor equipped with your fast daggers. Remember you are not a tank, you will be swift in taking out targets, unharmed by skills and evasion. Evasion is very important in this game.

STATS
Every two levels: +1 Strength / +9 Dex.
DO NOT DO YOUR STATS ANY OTHER WAY. Adding VIT won't increase survivability, because all of the barbs in my TW faction pull catapaults with a full DEX build and they all survive better then VIT barbs, and the DEX gives TONS of EXTREMELY USEFUL evasion so they never get hit. People think you actually need 2 Strength every 2 levels, but Assassins don't need Light Armor, like they don't need genies.

Some people think its easy being an Assassin, but its just as hard as any other class, maybe harder. I say maybe because I've never played any otehr class. But only time will help you learn the way of the Assassin.

-Skills-
Will update soon because I don't know enough about assassins yet but I'm still making a guide anyway.

-Spirit-
Ok Assassin don't have as many skills as some other classes. I know this because I haven't played as a caster Venomancer with about 4 skills you actually use and need. This means it costs a bundle at a low level, you won't have enough to keep everything maxed as you level. Like other classes is gradually rises but there level 50 are like our level 30. THAT'S RIGHT! THEY "OWN" LVL 50! So it can be tough, but here are some suggestions to keep maxed, but its no rush so don't go out your way to get gold because of it, we Assassins need patiance. We also need patience and practive to make a guide, and Mroty's guide is awesome.

-PvP-
The Assassin. PvP. This is wear the Assassin shines. All there skills come together, behind a good player will almost be invincible. They have countless stealths, Long range attacks, stuns, sleeps, You name it. The thing is, I cannot teach you to learn PvP. Like I said, 'The Assassin Plays You'. So whether you like to stay in stealth and attack repeat and play with your target, or just unleash the skills after coming out of invis not knowing what hit them, you will learn this for yourself. You will become the hunter of Perfect World. You will stalk your prey, as they carry on not knowing your 2 steps behind them. People may even pay you to Pk. What ever the road of the Assassin takes you, only you can decide.

As you can see I go really in-depth in my PvP paragraph about what skills to use against what classes and etc. The assassin shines in PvP like I stated due to it's name. The fact taht I haven't PvP'd at all and am on a PvE server has nothing to do with anything.

Enter The Way Of The Assassin. I Like To Type Each Word With A Capital. AND DON'T FORGET ASSASSIN'S DON'T NEED GENIES.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY GUIDE, GO AND TAKE A WALK OUTSIDE

KTHXBAI
Post edited by Mroty - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lmfao oh that's awesome
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    wait you forgot that your suppose to use 9 dex 1 str every 2 levels o=

because you just pwn everything you don't need armor
  • Urahara - Harshlands
    Urahara - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Omg This Guide Is ****ing Epic!

Sticky!

Sticky!

Sticky Now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Omg Yes Sticky!

Mroty Is Awesome!
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Done.

Find the black writing.

lmfao awesome

found it
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    AND DON'T FORGET ASSASSIN'S DON'T NEED GENIES.

this is too high to me.

why dont need if possible? allways could be good something help, ok not requiment but great help in pvp the genies.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    this is too high to me.

why dont need if possible? allways could be good something help, ok not requiment but great help in pvp the genies.

becuz our sin god mroty doesn't use genies >=[
  • Mroty - Raging Tide
    Mroty - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    this Is Too High To Me.

Why Dont Need If Possible? Allways Could Be Good Something Help, Ok Not Requiment But Great Help In Pvp The Genies.
    i Don't Even Use My Genie For Anything, Never Have.

Because He Who Can't Be Named Said So

>=[

Also If You Don't Type In All Caps Like He Who Can't Be Named You Need To Take A Walk Outside.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Fail Caps Lock Ish Fail >=[
  • Shelle - Lost City
    Shelle - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    andracil

#40 Yesterday, 11:17 PM

All Morty threads are hereby closed. For spam/trolling/flaming and more violations of the rules. If we see any more of these, we may have to take serious action.

LOL i wouldn't push her. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    andracil

#40 Yesterday, 11:17 PM

All Morty threads are hereby closed. For spam/trolling/flaming and more violations of the rules. If we see any more of these, we may have to take serious action.

LOL i wouldn't push her. b:shocked

and more violations of the rules o.O?
    what other rules did we break besides the spamming, trolling and flaming
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Messing with He Who Can't Be Named.

oh yeah

his dad r gm he r get us bannedz!!1!!1!1
  • Nexdonuum - Lost City
    Nexdonuum - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Oh no, banned from the forums.

I only have 4 accounts.

=<

And THAT will get you banned. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick learning Apprentice in the Arts of Subtle Killing.
  • Xplosive - Raging Tide
    Xplosive - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yeah this guide is the best, for sure
This discussion has been closed.