how do i get foder or hay

Options
danziv
danziv Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Venomancer
its for the Venomancers quest +i didn't get my pet yet i had an egg i told the pet trainer to hatch it and disappeared and i didn't get no pet
Post edited by danziv on

Comments

• Faith_z - Sanctuary
    Faith_z - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    press p to see your pet bag, it should be in there when you hatched it. On each pet theres buttons 'call* and 'stow* call means you summon it, stow is unsummon.
    If you drag the pet icon/picture to one of your shortcut bars (where your skills are) you can click it there so make it easier
    My caracters:
    Faith_z - 7x Cleric (main)
    HaveFaith_z - 5x Veno
    Ivory_Soul -3x Psychic

Dont give me an attitude, I got one of my own!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saitadatude FTW :P
  • danziv
    danziv Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and how do i get hay?
  • Ketki - Sanctuary
    Ketki - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    danziv wrote: »
    and how do i get hay?

You can get hay from Rhinodrake Megalith's level 22 monsters. They are outside Archossaur, west exit.

To search for loot, monsters or whatever you're looking for use pwidatabase.com (choose USA Flag first and then use the search engine).
    Ketki - Sanctuary
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Highland tortoises (level 8 turtles in the river by Broken Bridge) are probably more her speed at her current level, but don't drop hay near as often.

Antelope pups (level 30 by Silver Pool) are a better bet later on. Abyssal mysteries (level 34 fish in the river by Hidden Orchid) drop hay the best, but hunting them is risky because of the undines aggroing (especially the wenches.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Catsnap - Heavens Tear
    Catsnap - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Highland tortoises (level 8 turtles in the river by Broken Bridge) are probably more her speed at her current level, but don't drop hay near as often.

Antelope pups (level 30 by Silver Pool) are a better bet later on. Abyssal mysteries (level 34 fish in the river by Hidden Orchid) drop hay the best, but hunting them is risky because of the undines aggroing (especially the wenches.)

yup that's my best...good drops and u can get a private spot and kill them for hours -which you will have to do eitherway, in order to get the hay...