Where or how to get orbs

Bellois - Dreamweaver
Bellois - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Psychic
I was told you get a mold every token quest but I did both the token 1 and token 2 quest and all I got were 2 mirage stones each. I never received a mold either time and I really need to upgrade my weapon. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what the problem is or where I can get a good orb/mold without having to buy from another player or having to make one from the blacksmith? Basically, what quest do I do to get the mold or even, is it just glitching for me?
Post edited by Bellois - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's not a glitch - there's something like a 50/50 chance to get a mold or mirage stones. You were just unlucky (as was I :().
    You'll have to make them yourself, or search for the legendary ones in AH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You're not forced to create at Blacksmith , you can simply buy them . I agree those are awfull but better than nothing. As well if you grind a little you can get those for "free". Drop rate for those in relation very high.b:bye
  • Mizz_Anni - Sanctuary
    Mizz_Anni - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well, you just have to be lucky with tokens, like i got all the molds till now (done IV today), and another friend only got mirage till now. So you have to manufacture them, buy them at the blacksmith or auction :)
  • Bellois - Dreamweaver
    Bellois - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ok, thank you all for responding. Guess I shouldn't have expected a mold then if it's 50/50, lol. I didn't even get one on my main 'til I was in my 60's so I suppose it should be no different now. Well thank you all again for your replies! : )