How much should a +1 22 mold soulsphere sell for?

Options
Paer - Raging Tide
Paer - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Exactly as the thread says about how much should i sell this thing for? I've had it for awhile, it's helped me out but now the npc items are better and i have another chance to get the 51 mold and if i don't i'm sure i can wait till tt time.

What's a fair price to sell this thing for as i don't really see a reason to hold onto it anymore.
Post edited by Paer - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thats something you should take offers on, youre on a brand new server with a different economy than everyone else..
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Tideborn molds are so common I doubt it'll sell for much, and you'd have to catshop it, as the auction house doesn't filter for tideborn weapons yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Havilah - Sanctuary
    Havilah - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Funny, I had been able to find tideborn legendary weapon and mold in the generals sections. Of course, you have to find them in those huge list of others legendary weapons and molds. b:laugh Most I saw where trying to be sold for over a mil... b:surrender
  • Paer - Raging Tide
    Paer - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Tideborn molds are so common I doubt it'll sell for much, and you'd have to catshop it, as the auction house doesn't filter for tideborn weapons yet.

so 50/50 is still extremely common? :/ i thought i'd still be able to make more than npcing it.
  • FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear
    FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    first u should take into acct the lvl of the weapon its a low lvl weapon an not many low lvls will have loads of coin to spend unless they are an alt char. ur on a new server so obviously no high lvl's funding alts there, plus take into acct the high number of tideborns that have been made and leveled up recently and there is a 50% chance of gettin said mold from weapon token quest. my guess would be its worth between 75k-150k maybe 200k if someone really wanted it..but thats just my opinion. I know i wouldnt pay more than that for one myself for my tideborn's even with a high lvl alt funding them.
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so 50/50 is still extremely common? :/ i thought i'd still be able to make more than npcing it.
    no they arent common, just make a wc see if you find a buyer
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the economy's no different on RT than any other server. and I've seen them going for 500k
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Compared to other molds? Yeah, I'd say it's common. Considering to you have to run a bunch of BHs/FBs to see other molds drop...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Compared to other molds? Yeah, I'd say it's common. Considering to you have to run a bunch of BHs/FBs to see other molds drop...
    actually, id say the FB69 and 79 molds are the most common ones due to how often the things are ran for BH. the tideborn molds are no where near common.
  • Kazeumi - Heavens Tear
    Kazeumi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Tideborn molds in general aren't that common.

But for the lvl 22, it's negligible. You can survive on the stash supply one until lvl 30 when you get a chance to obtain the lvl 30 soulsphere.

In addition, leveling from 20-30 is a breeze for most psychic who can 3 shots mob of the same lvl provided they upgrade the 2 basic skills + black voodo whenever available.

So I would say lvl 22 mold isn't gonna get you much. Level 30 and lvl 43 ones are of different stories.
  • Undercurrent - Harshlands
    Undercurrent - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I sold mine for 500k and used the supply stash weapon. At lvl 20 i see no need for a super superior weapon. Also I didn't feeling like collecting all those mats for a lvl 22 weapon that only slightly better than supply stash. I put a 500k price on it in catshop and it sold in one day.

I was really hoping for that token 2 weapon mold but no luck there.