Stat Build

phoenixodin
phoenixodin Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Cleric
I took a long break off PWI and I'm having a bit of trouble of how many points to allocate to each stat. I'm an LA Cleric atm, but I want to re-roll back to full mag after remembering the sluggishness of being LA on a PvE server for so long.

According to the sticky thread a full mag should allocate 9 mag and 1 str every 2 levels, but I don't remember the base stats you start off with in the beginning so I need some help on the numbers b:surrender

Currently I'm level 53:
Vit: 10
Str: 54
Mag: 150
Dex: 54
Remaining points to allocate: 12

My stat build is a bit funky due to some issues and I had a few items that boosted up my stats so some of the leftover points were not used and the other half were not used because I had previous thoughts just when I was taking a break that if I should re-roll back to full mag.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this! =)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    [edit] sorry, i misread your thread =P I don't think you an change that to full mag =P
    In the beginning you start with 5 in all attributes
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Don't worry about this 1 point strength, 9 point magic garbage. If you want to reroll to arcane reset your dex to 5, vit to whatever you deem necessary and strength to the highest that is required by your weapon/armour. Rest of the points go in magic. You only need 49 strength at level 90 for your gear but the more important stat to reset is the dex: you might have to live with having slightly too high strength for the rest of your days. b:surrender
  • phoenixodin
    phoenixodin Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Don't worry about this 1 point strength, 9 point magic garbage. If you want to reroll to arcane reset your dex to 5, vit to whatever you deem necessary and strength to the highest that is required by your weapon/armour. Rest of the points go in magic. You only need 49 strength at level 90 for your gear but the more important stat to reset is the dex: you might have to live with having slightly too high strength for the rest of your days. b:surrender
    Okay thanks man b:chuckle