Unable to Connect to server.

Pkabooodj - Sanctuary
Pkabooodj - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
Well i cant connect to the server which is really messed up i just downloaded it re downloaded it again and put the exceptions in for it. And still nothing.

whatswrong.th.png

Does this mean anything either
microp.th.png

Please help i never played this for over 3 months and i need help with this Server Connection.
Post edited by Pkabooodj - Sanctuary on

Comments

• YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver
    YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It means you are unable to connect to server.
    Internet connection issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because being random isn't enough.b:thanks

Life is just a way to have fun before dying, so stop killing my fun.
  • Pkabooodj - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    thats not really an answer i need someone who knows whats wrong not something that i been knowing for a long time.
  • Link_thebest - Harshlands
    Link_thebest - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    in my game have the same problem, this is probably fault of the PW servers
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    in my game have the same problem, this is probably fault of the PW servers

well how it could be PW's fault since all others can connect?....maybe ur firewall blocking pw if u have ZoneAlarm delete it and get other one or use windows own firewall =)
  • Pkabooodj - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    well i have a regular windows firewall i put most of the things expectations as in elementclient.exe, patcher, launcher i don't know what else.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    personal opinion

disabe the windows firewall (which ever blockes WINDOWS components (now why would they do that?)) and see if you can connect then. if you CAN, personally I'd leave it off. but if you want it for whatever reason, make sure you do NOT have "don't allow exceptions" checked. and make sure your antivirus isn't blocking pwprotector.exe (there USED to be a virus by the name, some still block this program, though clean, from running)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Pkabooodj - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    personal opinion

disabe the windows firewall (which ever blockes WINDOWS components (now why would they do that?)) and see if you can connect then. if you CAN, personally I'd leave it off. but if you want it for whatever reason, make sure you do NOT have "don't allow exceptions" checked. and make sure your antivirus isn't blocking pwprotector.exe (there USED to be a virus by the name, some still block this program, though clean, from running)
    I'm going to try when i get hope but hopefully it does work.b:surrender
  • Pkabooodj - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    It doesn't work. My security system has expired so, i think that is why it doesn't work corrently. Because it is getting blocked from Norton.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It doesn't work. My security system has expired so, i think that is why it doesn't work corrently. Because it is getting blocked from Norton.
    most likely, firewalls don't seem to like PWI so much
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Pkabooodj - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Is there another way to make perfect world work.
    I tried to turn firewall off and still the same result.
    I looked around on forums but nothing worked there to.
    Something tells me its the security system but, it doesn't look
    like that.
  • Wildknight - Lost City
    Wildknight - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    NO WAY WITH TIHS PROBLEM!! noone dids anything!! any all of us have already did all about firewall or spyware or antivirus config!!.... in my case i have verified the game too... also restart my router.... I'M BEGGINING TO THINK THIS IS NOT OUR FAULT... its seems like a pwi server fault..... b:surrenderb:sad ...... any GM read the post plz!!! b:shutupb:shocked
  • Pkabooodj - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    I dont think it is pwi fault but i think there some connection problem with perfect world connection, because i have done everything nothin comming up b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.