New Double Spark -mp/hp

Sneakret - Heavens Tear
Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Assassin
While clearing out fb 51 today for bh, I happened to notice this most wonderful thing out of the corner of my eye. Though the description reads that a "Double Spark Eruption" will regain 10% of the maximum mp value, I spotted and verified that for the assassin it actually gives us back 10% of our maximum hp.

Not sure if this is a bug or if it applies to the other races as well atm, but I figured you guys might also like to take advantage of this as 10% hp is often quite useful to be able to gain back in a hurry.

Ex: Sacrificial mob is bearing down on you beating your face in, you hit 0 hp, deaden nerves ticks in, 20% back, double erupt to get another 10%. You now have nearly 1/3rd of your hp back, blocked the incoming atk, and are going to return with double damage to your opponent.
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn, they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
Post edited by Sneakret - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yuh i noticed that too

when i first hit 59 i was like 10% mp o.O wtf is up with that

but when i used it i noticed it was 10% hp and i was like sweeeet
  • BrianFields - Heavens Tear
    BrianFields - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Advance spark eruption has always given 10% HP back, recently they changed the name to spark burst+ and hence probably messed with the description. b:shutup
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Advance spark eruption has always given 10% HP back, recently they changed the name to spark burst+ and hence probably messed with the description. b:shutup

yes, and 3rd spark 20%hp and purify, so guys that not surprise. all non caster get hp (sin,bm,barb,archer with 2nd and 3rd spark) and casters get mp (wizz,psyhic,cleric)

ok veno a bit different :)
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No, venos get the 20% MP and purify as well. It's a typo. The Veno Sparks had the same thing. Originally the Veno Spark descriptions said they recover HP, but they've always recovered MP. They fixed it a while back but I guess they didn't catch it when they made the new classes.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No, venos get the 20% MP and purify as well. It's a typo. The Veno Sparks had the same thing. Originally the Veno Spark descriptions said they recover HP, but they've always recovered MP. They fixed it a while back but I guess they didn't catch it when they made the new classes.

true the mp part, the eq dmg is different,no? i meant to that a bit they are different
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    All other classes get a 25% def increase for Sage spark and an attack rate increase/channeling decrease for Demon spark. Venos don't get either. Since we're the only class that can use both our magical attack stat and physical attack stat, we get a damage increase to both. 900% magical and 500% physical for Sage. 700% magical and 650% physical for Demon. All other casters get 700% and all other physical classes get 500%.