Tideborn tele not 200 coin

SoulSlash - Dreamweaver
SoulSlash - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
In every starting city u can tele the the 3 starting towns and back for 200 coin.

but for some reason, teleporting to tiderage city cost 1k coin from any location.

this needs to be fixed.

and the 1 place u can tele there for free is the starting but that only under lvl 20 and there isnt a normal teleport there
Post edited by SoulSlash - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SacredPride - Heavens Tear
    SacredPride - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you're talking about Plume, Lost and Ether, then you have to pay 1,000. Only ones you pay 200 coins are the small towns you needa go to from L1 - L19 to do your quests.
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    In every starting city u can tele the the 3 starting towns and back for 200 coin.

but for some reason, teleporting to tiderage city cost 1k coin from any location.

this needs to be fixed.

and the 1 place u can tele there for free is the starting but that only under lvl 20 and there isnt a normal teleport there

what kind of wacky substance would you be on?
    b:shocked
    lol
    starter city teleport for all starter cities cost 1k.....
    ._.'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Uh, no. Say you want to teleport to City of the Lost from Broken Bridge Village, Village of Antiquity, or Wellspring Village. It will cost 200 coins, not 1000. That's to make the low lvls a bit cheaper, but teleporting to Raging Tides costs 1000 regardless of where you are. It should be 200 if you're teleporting from one of the starting cities.
    I noticed this myself and let someone know a while ago, but I don't know if it'll be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2010

this needs to be fixed.

I have used that free teleport, and I am most certainly not under level 20.
This discussion has been closed.