Aximal

lori26
lori26 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Etherblade (West)
For those of you who haven't heard yet and for those of you who knew Aximal, I just wanted to start a tribute to him. He passed away on December 29, 2009. I meet Aximal when I joined Kundalini. He was one of those people who was always upbeat and ready to help anyone, no matter what. He was a great listener when you needed someone to talk to, no matter what it was about. He loved PWI and could be counted on to make you laugh when you were down. To my regret we lost touch when we both left Kunda, but I will miss him as I know anyone who know him will. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family. Aximal we love you and we miss you.
Post edited by lori26 on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Awww never knew Aximal, but my wishes are out to his family and his friends in RL and in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Never met him but he sounded like a good person, my condolences to his friends and family.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Never met him but he sounded like a good person, my condolences to his friends and family.
    this..nothing else to say sgt stole my words
  • doomster
    doomster Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have been so lucky to be in the same guild as Aximal several times and got to know him quite well.

He was a straight up guy who always was willing to do whatever it took to help you if you needed a hand.

I know he had some rough months with being sick, but that never stopped him from coming online and helping his friends.

He was always there for both friends and strangers. Always willing to give good advise and make one smile or laugh.

We will all in ChaosGods miss him. He will always have a spot in our hearts.

We miss our beloved friend and guild mate more than words can say.

Shields up Aximal - always remember ;)

May God be with you.

RollC & DoomieEver
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Did he drop any good loot?

Ok sorry bad joke >_<. I partied with him a long time ago and was a nice guy, seems like he will be greatly missed by his friends and family. Godspeed.
  • msannabele
    msannabele Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I had the fortune of meeting Aximal when I first joined PWI so long ago, in my first guild, as well as several others after that. Ax was a wonderful guy who always had your back in an FB, BH, or Quest. Always willing to help, and even just hang to help you grind off that last % to make level when you needed an extra hand. My prayers are with his family.

Aximal, you will be missed.

Magical_Nite
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Aww thats so terrible to hear. I may not have met him but even so it brings tears to my eyes knowing a great person has left this earth.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Magical_Nite - Heavens Tear
    Magical_Nite - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I had the fortune of meeting Aximal when I first joined PWI so long ago, in my first guild, as well as several others after that. Ax was a wonderful guy who always had your back in an FB, BH, or Quest. Always willing to help, and even just hang to help you grind off that last % to make level when you needed an extra hand. My prayers are with his family.

Aximal, you will be missed.

Magical_Nite
  • misty01
    misty01 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I was in the same guild as Ax or (Aximal) he was the most kind and sweet guy you could ever meet always there if you needed help,When he came online the first words would be Morning bro and then the banter started, he had such a great sense of humour that could bring alive any guild chat.And when we went on FB,BH,TT,we had alot of fun and laugh, if he need it anything on his wizzie, he never remembered his shield so ever time i was saying 'AX....Shield' He would reply 'yes dear' or 'oops died again'. I will miss you so much AX and i will never forget you.

Its only Exp remember.....
    Misty & Wizzieb: b:cry
  • g0ry0b0y
    g0ry0b0y Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I know Aximal from Kundalini (Best guild ever if I may add). If he ever came across your PWI life, you won't forget this guy.. he makes boring TT runs enjoyable with his funny jokes. He never forget friends and unlike people who get pissed when they die in TTs.. this guy never makes you feel down on how he looks positively on things.

At one point he made my 2 Misty Ring, Slaughter belt and Demon's Pearl. Ill treasure this man. Godspeed.
  • Maxxxxxxxxx - Heavens Tear
    Maxxxxxxxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I've known Aximal on PW for the best part of a year, and been in the same guild for a lot of that time. He was a truly awesome player, both on his barb, and on his wiz, Talon_Hawk. As good as he was as a player, as a friend he was even better. He was always there when you needed someone to talk to about anything, and always did his best to help in any situation. He never judged you and never had a bad word to say about anybody. He was a great booster of confidence, encouraging people to do things that they believed they couldn't do. He also had a gift to make people laugh, with funny stories, the way he said things and with his general attitude to the game and to real life.

My heart goes out to his friends and family for their tragic loss.

It has been an honour and a privilege to be called his friend and i will miss him terribly.

Sleep well, bro
    Maxxxxxxxxx 83 Barb
    Vecora 83 Light Veno
    Maninex 77 Atk Cleric
    FoxxyMaxx 94 HA/AA Veno
    Maxxxiheala 76 Genie Cleric

plus a few others b:chuckle
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I may not have knew him, but he was a friend to a ton of my friends. My condolences go out to all of his family & friends. RIP bro RIP.
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
  • doomster
    edited January 2010
    We in ChaosGods will January 9th 2010 (saturday) be the hosts for a memorial gathering for all the friends of Aximal/Talon_Hawk.

We will meet at 7pm East Coast Time / midnight GMT just outside the walls in City of Lost at the North gate.

All together we will march through City of Lost and toWellspring and on to Archosaur. Everyone is welcome to come along for just part of the march or the whole thing. We will keep its progress updated on World Chat as we marches.

Aximal deserves all the honor and glory we have to offer. He have been an inspiration to alot of players and an even better friend to most.

On behalf of ChaosGods and Friends we hope alot of people will join us.

ChaosGods
  • saphireys3
    saphireys3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Aximal was one my best friends in this game & some one i could talk to about anything and everything. No matter if i was in a good or bad mood Ax was one of the few ppl who could make me laugh with only a few words. I met Ax through someone else in game and we kept running into each other while out farming herbs. After that we talked constantly and usually where one was the other was found. He was my favorite Barb in game and some one you could always count on for help if you needed it. Ill never forget the constant runs to Starbucks to get his much loved coffee & the fence that was forever unfinished because of the rain that wouldnt stop for almost a week. He talked often of his wife and kids who he loved very much and was so very proud of and the pups who were always wanting his attention. Ill never forget the story of a daughter lost but found hiding in her house which was the fireplace. Richie always had a funny story to tell just to make you smile if you were feeling a bit down.
    Ill never understand why such a great person was taken away from us so soon in this life. Ax was some one who was so full of life and enjoyed every moment of it wether it was good or bad.
    Ax will be greatly missed. My condolences to his family & friends. b:sad
  • saphireys3
    saphireys3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Here is a link to Aximal's Biography if you would like to place a face with the wonderful man we all knew and called friend. Please sign the guestbook when you visit.

http://www.mem.com/ContentDisplay.aspx?ID=18293156
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dunno who he is...but peace be with ya, bud. You'll definitely be missed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Lolite - Heavens Tear
    Lolite - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Although I have only squaded with him a couple times during my time at Kundalini, Aximal has always been a helpful and kind person to me. My condolences to his family & friends.
    Moved to WoW b:bye
  • doomster
    edited January 2010
    I have a small update to the Memorial Gathering we will be doing.

As I have been in contact with the support, they have granted us a wish that will make us remember Aximal for the great person he was.

We will end the long walk in Archosaur South District at the Barbarian Trainer.

It was a great wish to get some kind memorial for Aximal.

The Barbarian Trainer in South District will be named after Aximal and be there to remind everyone of all the good things he stood for.

We (alot of his friends) agree on that this is the best way to make sure we never forget Aximal.

I am very honored that Perfect World will make this wish come true.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Didn't know this guy or even heard of him for that matter, but there's a crapton of people in PWI I haven't met.

RIP and best wishes to his family and friends. You will undoubtedly be missed by those who love you and those who you made an impact on during your lifetime b:heart
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    he sound nice man ,,too bad i never have the chance to meet him
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I knew him in my earlier pw playing days before I even made my veno... so while I worked on my cleric named Stoli. He was always a great guy even though I knew so little about him. RIP Aximal, you are missed and always will be remembered.

And for his family, you have my condolences. May you all be strong even though such tragedy has befallen your family. My prayers and thoughts are with all of you.

~_River/Stoli
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • NiaBeast - Heavens Tear
    NiaBeast - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Aximal was such a great person. Same with Lori. I met him when he join Kundalini. Such a funny guy and was always there for you. Known him only through PWI but doesnt matter. Felt like i also met him in real life. Aximal, we love you man rest in peace <3
    P.S I had someone tell me that GMs are making South Arch Barb named after Aximal. Apparently someone talked to GMs and they agreed to do it. Will be done mid next week. Thanks GMs really appreciated.

-NiaBeast
    -NiaBeast-
    Here to f*** your s*** up! b:victory
    b:byeb:angry
    Just kidding b:surrender
    Hehehe have a nice day AND Love you PWIb:victoryb:pleased
  • nightwolfjoe
    nightwolfjoe Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I was fortunate enough to do some TT runs and other things with him. He was a blast to squad with and my heartfelt condolences to his family for such a terrible loss.

I will miss seeing him on my friends list. God Bless.
  • Mic - Heavens Tear
    Mic - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i didn't know about this till today. my best wishes go to his family. pwi will miss you ax
  • Hopsu - Heavens Tear
    Hopsu - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This is very sad to hear from like this. I read about this from World Chat and my guild chat. When I read huis name few times, I remembered that I saw him quite few times running around in game.

Rest in Peace, Aximal. I wish all good to his friends and family.
    Hopsu
    Sage cleric 103 / 101 / 101
    GoldDigrz

- Heaven's Tear -
  • Emperor_Dave - Heavens Tear
    Emperor_Dave - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't know Aximal but may he rest in peace. My heart goes out to his family and friends. Best wishes to them.
  • doomster
    edited January 2010
    On behalf of ChaosGods I would like to thank all of you who joined us tonight.

Not only in presense but also all those who wanted to be there.

I am very amazed of all the people who showed up and walked with us.

We will always miss you Richie.

RIP bro
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I remember squadding with him a few times. Great guy. He will be missed. Rest in peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm impressed with the amount of support you guys managed to rally under his memory. I bet he would be proud if he saw this. RIP Aximal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]