Sanctuary Girls.

Thienien - Sanctuary
Thienien - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Girls from Sanctuary, this isn't a contest but i wanna see how hot things can get when everyone decides to post their girls in this thread. I'm looking forward to seeing some hotties. I'll Post the first screenie of Myself. But i'ma dude so i don't count. Now Let's See what we got.

Guidelines: Keep The Mean Comments at a distance because, if you don't i'm gonna flame you. Not every girl has to look goofy or have a big ugly (cute) nose as some say. Not everything is anime and not everything has to be a hot "Animal" (sick if you follow that mentality). This Thread is for Uniqueness, so post something we haven't seen before. (that does not mean old screenies you have from old threads). I hate that there are so many clones of girls. It's worse than star wars. Haha yeah but still. Keep the clones at a minimum. If we spot a clone, i'll quote your post and label it a clone and show you who you look like. Same rules apply to me. So lets have fun.

2010-01-0317-52-27.jpg

2010-01-0317-52-57.jpg

2010-01-0317-53-05.jpg

Yeah, i know. I look Delishish
Post edited by Thienien - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    He has a big chin =P Or it might just be the long face....
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Old Scary Dashiko
    2009-11-2706-51-01.jpg

New Sexy Dashiko. Before any negativity comes (Read my Siggy)

2009-12-1801-49-29.jpg

Kinda dark i know rofl
  • Vaquera - Sanctuary
    Vaquera - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Vaquera Pink Hair, In The Realm of Water.

2009-12-2004-18-57.jpg

Vaquera checking her **** XD.

2010-01-0300-30-34.jpg
  • Julaina - Sanctuary
    Julaina - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Allow me to Judge. ^_^

Thienien, you could pass for a super saiyan 4 (Dbz) Crimson Chin (fairly oddparents) With that huge chin. You look like a superhero. But still Hot. I'd Kiss him rofl. 9.5/10. But you're a guy lmao. This is a girl thread.

Dashiko[/SIZE]
    Love her Lips lol, But again the eyes, You fixed her about 85%. Needs work but she is super sexy. 8.5/10

Vaquera Oh Em Gee. Insane, how in the World dd you make a tideborn look like a....Lmao i don't know what she looks like. But i will say Goddess until i find the right word. Love the pink and innocent look. I'd like to know how much time you took. Anyway she is too sexy. Lips are lovable, Cute Cheekbones, Just the whole relaxed "i'm a powerful psychic" look. 10 out 10 (10/10)

Rate me guys.

2009-12-0606-18-10.jpg.

2009-12-0114-26-23.jpg
  • Thienien - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Allow me to Judge. ^_^

Thienien, you could pass for a super saiyan 4 (Dbz) Crimson Chin (fairly oddparents) With that huge chin. You look like a superhero. But still Hot. I'd Kiss him rofl. 9.5/10. But you're a guy lmao. This is a girl thread.

Dashiko[/SIZE]
    Love her Lips lol, But again the eyes, You fixed her about 85%. Needs work but she is super sexy. 8.5/10

Vaquera Oh Em Gee. Insane, how in the World dd you make a tideborn look like a....Lmao i don't know what she looks like. But i will say Goddess until i find the right word. Love the pink and innocent look. I'd like to know how much time you took. Anyway she is too sexy. Lips are lovable, Cute Cheekbones, Just the whole relaxed "i'm a powerful psychic" look. 10 out 10 (10/10)

Rate me guys.

2009-12-0606-18-10.jpg.

2009-12-0114-26-23.jpg

LMFAO!!! I do look like Goku. Alright your girl looks super classy but stuck up. She look like she'd pour hot tea down my underwear if i tried to touch her XD. Her face is a bit puffy/pudgy kinda but, hey its cute i like it. English blue haired chick lol
  • devahazu
    devahazu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hey Vaquera's here too. Sweet. Hey dear XD

2010-01-0318-41-26.jpg

2010-01-0318-40-15.jpg
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hey Kiangelo No guys lol. Nice pictures though, the bottom one is Perfect. Camera angle snenery and the person in it. No seriously you can't be here >.>

Edit: Scenery, not snenery.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hey Kiangelo No guys lol. Nice pictures though, the bottom one is Perfect. Camera angle snenery and the person in it. No seriously you can't be here >.>

Edit: Scenery, not snenery.

But my wife's here =(.
    Oh and how did my name show up as DevaHazu?
  • devahazu
    devahazu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    devahazu wrote: »
    Hey Vaquera's here too. Sweet. Hey dear XD

2010-01-0318-41-26.jpg

2010-01-0318-40-15.jpg

2010-01-0318-40-15.jpg

2010-01-0318-41-26.jpg

Ok this post should be under the name KiAngelo, Not Devahazu. That's my regular forum nicky.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    DUDE WTF LOL.

Now it's correct.

2010-01-0318-41-26.jpg

2010-01-0318-40-15.jpg
  • Vaquera - Sanctuary
    Vaquera - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    DUDE WTF LOL.

Now it's correct.

2010-01-0318-41-26.jpg

2010-01-0318-40-15.jpg

LOL hahaha, You must keep forgetting to change your nickname before you post haha. By The way Thienien Don't you have a Twin named ReijiMuyi? He looks Exactly like you. That sexy face and all lol hahaha.

I saw you two attacking this boss. Remember?
  • Thienien - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Well once we get enough posts we'll do a pagent. I'll do the judging along with Dashiko, thats if she decides to enter.
  • Thienien - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    He has a big chin =P Or it might just be the long face....

Hmm guess this was a poor attempt at an insult. But yeah i was expecting it from a loser. Meh..

This is sanctuary pal not Gaylands
  • Thienien - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    2010-01-0403-57-24-2.jpg

2010-01-0403-41-12-1.jpg
  • ChicM - Lost City
    ChicM - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    awww u again... its ridiculous Dashiko! cuz Thienien, Vaquera and Julaina are all your characters b:chuckle (u still use the same photobucket account to post pics) I feel sorry for u, no1 wants to rate your characters and u have to do it by yrslf BIG LOLb:spit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]hyuu~~ hyuu~~
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    awww u again... its ridiculous Dashiko! cuz Thienien, Vaquera and Julaina are all your characters b:chuckle (u still use the same photobucket account to post pics) I feel sorry for u, no1 wants to rate your characters and u have to do it by yrslf BIG LOLb:spit

Woooow, i saw this bullsh*t coming. See its "her characters" because someone obviously she doesn't follow the rules, of being an a loser like most of the mean azz players that play this game. Yeah its her characters when she doesn't make an ugly azz character like most. So yeah you keep on believing that when i send you the ventrilo server info and you can hear ALL of their voices. Freakin idiot
  • Thienien - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Hey theres a thread from facebook. I just mailed everyone the link.

as for the dude that said me and dashiko are on teh same account. lawl its funny someone would say that because we all respect each other. Oh oh lemme guess, your evidence is the photobucket links? Ok lets say this, being apart of facebook, you'll find LOTs of other peoples images in dashiko's, mine or any other person that entered the worldwide pagent held on community websites for video games numbnuts. So yeah you're gonna find a bunch because they're all part of the same team, But we, it takes onf random nerd to come and say all chars belong to one user because they all respect each others work and its also funny how it took you 2 days to say it, which means you're just another troll. So Beat it kid, nobody likes liars
  • Yiansevito - Sanctuary
    Yiansevito - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LOl give it up Vaquera,Dashiko, and Julaina. nobody likes your chars because they're too good looking. Have yall ever thought jealousy may have been the issue here? Like wtf i see these wierd **** chars looking exactly like something that would come outta MY **** and that's cool. Just give it up yall lol its pointless here.

Oh and Thienien loving that hair do pimp. But yeah all these haters, it's worse than the rumble fighter forums.

Guys i see that the URl for your photobucket account has Novaphilon in it. But i know "Novaphilon is that big omfg bigger than the mafia group lawl" That entered the screen shot contest on myspace. At first i thought it was some kinda Blog convention stuff but i seen all those hawt pixels and iw as like wtf!?

P.S How can they be the same char when they're all spamming WC on sanc with buying and selling!? Make sense moar?
  • Julaina - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    LOl give it up Vaquera,Dashiko, and Julaina. nobody likes your chars because they're too good looking. Have yall ever thought jealousy may have been the issue here? Like wtf i see these wierd **** chars looking exactly like something that would come outta MY **** and that's cool. Just give it up yall lol its pointless here.

Oh and Thienien loving that hair do pimp. But yeah all these haters, it's worse than the rumble fighter forums.

Guys i see that the URl for your photobucket account has Novaphilon in it. But i know "Novaphilon is that big omfg bigger than the mafia group lawl" That entered the screen shot contest on myspace. At first i thought it was some kinda Blog convention stuff but i seen all those hawt pixels and iw as like wtf!?

P.S How can they be the same char when they're all spamming WC on sanc with buying and selling!? Make sense moar?
    Wtf We Dont't Spam WC. WEll i sort of realized that dashiko's not the only one that gets flamed for NO REASON whatsoever, I found out it happens to everyone who puts effort into their chars.

Meh, typical american assh*le community. anyway someone notice the situation and sent me a mail. It said that.

"I posted my char in the hot or not thread about a year ago, the P.S was "Rate don't hate but appreciate" And one of the replies were: "Wow i threw up and your character came out and a whole bandwagon of forums flamed him for no reason.

See? It's like they're all the same person. Everyone is mean for some reason, they've been attacking Dashiko and her friends apparently for NOTHING. Like wtf did she do to the community to be flamed for absolutely nothing. Yeah she did a share of bad deeds, but not enough to make anyone forever pissed at her.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wtf We Dont't Spam WC. WEll i sort of realized that dashiko's not the only one that gets flamed for NO REASON whatsoever, I found out it happens to everyone who puts effort into their chars.

Meh, typical american assh*le community. anyway someone notice the situation and sent me a mail. It said that.

"I posted my char in the hot or not thread about a year ago, the P.S was "Rate don't hate but appreciate" And one of the replies were: "Wow i threw up and your character came out and a whole bandwagon of forums flamed him for no reason.

See? It's like they're all the same person. Everyone is mean for some reason, they've been attacking Dashiko and her friends apparently for NOTHING. Like wtf did she do to the community to be flamed for absolutely nothing. Yeah she did a share of bad deeds, but not enough to make anyone forever pissed at her.

WTF! im american and im niceb:cute but yeah their are a lot of asses playing this game u let them envy they know their just haters anyways.... ur characters are weird but original and thats coolb:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Julaina - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    WTF! im american and im niceb:cute but yeah their are a lot of asses playing this game u let them envy they know their just haters anyways.... ur characters are weird but original and thats coolb:victory

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone. Let me Add to my last statement in this thread the Phrase "NO OFFENSE. XD
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ......lol...
    nice....underpants?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]