FB19/Den Of Rabid Wolves help

PhoebeSki - Dreamweaver
PhoebeSki - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Hey, needing a well-balanced team to go through FB19 - post here if you're interested and we can start arranging a time.
Post edited by PhoebeSki - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    try FBurDrops chatroom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hey, needing a well-balanced team to go through FB19 - post here if you're interested and we can start arranging a time.

by well balanced team, i assume you mean people who are lvls 19-25ish so that you don't have all the high levels ruining your drop rate for the boss. you won't find those kind of levels in the chat rooms, you'll have to use a teleacoustic and post a world chat to find people when you're ready to run it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • Rajah_Voudon - Dreamweaver
    Rajah_Voudon - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'll go if I"m not too late. I almost solo'd it the other day but then... I guess I made a bad click. Anyway, it should only take two toons who know what they're doing to get through it. IGN is same as here. Once you contact me IG I'll log whatever class you think you need at the time. Available on that level are Sin/Blade/Arch/Wiz.

If I'm too late, I hope you sent them all home to mommy.