Spectral best guild on Lost City

Comments

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    q

Quote the part where i said not to double attack, i clearly mentioned that it was just a suggestion. A suggestion that will stop you QQing omg we dont hav reel tws
    Im sure you can find a quote of it somewhere.

q

Or... or... you can just try to get enough factors to field enough for 2 defenses

CQ could do 3, I don't see why you can't do 2. I'd like to think Spec was 2/3s of what CQ was in theory
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zombywoof - Lost City
    Zombywoof - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Destoy failed to realize you and your groupies only love to bring the CQ past up in order to fuel that ever inflated ego into yourselves

"things were great back when we had joined up with all the rest of the parasites in 1 guild and Heck since they already controlled more than half the map, lets just get paid 3-4 mil each week!!!!!"
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Destoy failed to realize you and your groupies only love to bring the CQ past up in order to fuel that ever inflated ego into yourselves

"things were great back when we had joined up with all the rest of the parasites in 1 guild and Heck since they already controlled more than half the map, lets just get paid 3-4 mil each week!!!!!"

I'm going to quote this and leave a reply so you respond to it. I like buttering people up for the inevitable.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ITT: Dt posting **** no one cares about

Kami > essence at tw

Spectral > Kami at tw

.'. Spectral > essence at tw

Period
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm going to quote this and leave a reply so you respond to it. I like buttering people up for the inevitable.

flungen **** p45y seainting dobbie nongom toppppu

thats the language of the idiot, im sure you'll know what i said
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I'm sure bixnood will translate if required b:kiss
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ITT: Dt posting **** no one cares about

Kami > essence at tw

Spectral > Kami at tw

.'. Spectral > essence at tw

Period
    ...I lol'd.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    ...I lol'd.

Please sir, tell me more
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    flungen **** p45y seainting dobbie nongom toppppu

thats the language of the idiot, im sure you'll know what i said

you speaking na'vi brah?
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Actually, you lost 30 mill to us, ijs.

Also... the people who tried to triple attack cq for 6+ months is saying not to double attack them O_o

OHH THE IRON KNEE.

And tbh, if we wanted a war with Spec, we'd have to bid because you bid on Kami and kami bid on you so a double attack cannot be helped.

Yeah, we lost 30 mil. Lets be honest DT - Essence wouldnt be able to defend double attack from Kamisama + Spectral. Spectral isnt able to defend double attack from Kamisama + Essence. Kamisama isnt able to defend double attack from Essence and Spectral. This is the point the server is now and it wont change fast.

Actually CQ built the position on map by triple attacks on BLT supported by GZ and RQ. Later on when CQ was getting triple attacks they owned half of map already, they "bought" ppl offering high salaries (specially those that just helped in triple attacks - including You) just to keep numbers able to defend lands. Currently the power is split among 3 guilds.

Ofc I understand You wanted a real TW and so we do. Tho honestly speaking - what Essence would do during double attack Spectral + Kamisama? I hope You understand the situation and know what I mean.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I underestimated Athran's hatred towards Conqueror, apparently it outweights a level 1 city by far. I was wrong and i am ashamed.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    If I recall, bloodlust was always going to attack conq and grim was so certain they would win. He kept making up excuses such as jones blessing to wait to attack conqueror. Finally CQ attacked BLT and the war went for three hours and BLT successfully defended. A ****load of trash talking ensued and conqueror just kept playing. Next week CQ attacked BLT and jamalished them. One loss by BLT and they pretty much broke. Seeing as they were the only competition taking the map was easy, especially when your allies attack you. ;)

Conq didn't take the map by triple attacks.
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited January 2010
    @TriggerHappi

I think You didnt understand. Every big pvp/tw faction need to have enemies/kos otherwise there is no fun. My point is Kamisama in pvp wars sux. They cant win Spectral in faction vs faction war in most of cases, so need Essence support. Same goes for Essence - I would really like to see a clear Essence vs Spectral fight without Kamisama assisting. IMHO Essence members are a lot better in pvp than Kamisama, but well I would like to check my thoughts after some real pvp. Maybe im wrong.

Spectral is still here, no matter if CQ disbanded or not. Anyway I think You will change Your thoughts soon.

i dunno why ppl been saying Spectral was better in pvp

if most of the time w/e faction outnumbered the other wins

then losers QQ same shat for every guild

the time spectral wins consistently against Kamisama or Essence

that may change my opinion someday

but i doubt that will happen

looking on to the past when they were CQs

everytime they lose on a 1v1 or triple atk

they bounce back like wat 5+ wins

@Zombywoof

enjoy your win 2day

we will see where will u be when ur guild lose to both guild
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Kamisama is bad at tw!
    They cant win 1v1, they'll never win 1v3!
    They never took over the whole map!
    BloodLusT never existed!
    Long live Athran!
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    If I recall, bloodlust was always going to attack conq and grim was so certain they would win. He kept making up excuses such as jones blessing to wait to attack conqueror. Finally CQ attacked BLT and the war went for three hours and BLT successfully defended. A ****load of trash talking ensued and conqueror just kept playing. Next week CQ attacked BLT and jamalished them. One loss by BLT and they pretty much broke. Seeing as they were the only competition taking the map was easy, especially when your allies attack you. ;)

Took You few weeks to win BLT in TW. The 1st win You got after Flamez and many core members left the faction and BLT had 12 attacks during weekend. After that You attacked 2 more times and failed. After this You started to make peaces with GZ (ex-UnLimited, Your KOS since day1 of the server) and RQ (Your KOS since day1 of the server) with the idea of triple attack BLT. Im not blaming You, it was a great strategy, good move to "conqueror" the map and right after BLT disband backstab RQ and later on GZ (not questoning Your morale again). These are the facts and if You look at other topic with TW maps You will have to admit it - without triple attacks CQ wouldnt get the position it had. Anyway there is no point to discuss abt past. BLT and CQ chapters are over. Whats the point of talking abt it in a topic abt Spectral vs Kamisama and Spectral vs Essence TWs? Soon more powerful factions will raise, more ppl will hit lvl 10x and Im pretty sure Lost City wont be only abt Essence, Kamisama and Spectral - the gap wont be that big. I had such experience from the other game and I believe its gonna happen here too.

@Trigger
    Yesterday after TW was the best example - since Kamisama and Spectral had most of ppl online after TW. Spectral wiped Kamisama at Anglers Village having equal numbers on both sides (once again I said IN MOST OF CASES). We left when You called Essence to support, right? I heard many times during last few days abt Kamisama been pro and Spectral been non factors. SO how come nonfactors won in 18 minutes? The term "constitently" its hard to happen - its 1st week of TWs between those guilds and pvp between those guilds are never 1 vs 1. So please correct me if Im wrong and once again dont bring CQ here - this chapter is over.

@Devil
    Yes, Kamisama isnt that great at TW
    Yes, Kamisama didnt win 1v1 TW, so 1v3 nowadays gonna be pain in Your ****
    Yes, Kamisama never took over the whole map
    No, BloodLusT existed.
    Yea, cheers Athran :)
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol?
    whut?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Took You few weeks to win BLT in TW. The 1st win You got after Flamez and many core members left the faction and BLT had 12 attacks during weekend. After that You attacked 2 more times and failed. After this You started to make peaces with GZ (ex-UnLimited, Your KOS since day1 of the server) and RQ (Your KOS since day1 of the server) with the idea of triple attack BLT. Im not blaming You, it was a great strategy, good move to "conqueror" the map and right after BLT disband backstab RQ and later on GZ. These are the facts and if You look at other topic with maps You will have to admit it - without triple attacks CQ wouldnt get the position it had. Anyway there is no point to discuss abt pass. BLT and CQ chapters are over. Whats the point of talking abt it in a topic abt Spectral vs Kamisama and Spectral vs Essence TWs? Soon more powerful factions will raise, more ppl will hit lvl 10x and Im pretty sure Lost City wont be only abt Essence, Kamisama and Spectral - the gap wont be that big. I had such experience from the other game and I believe its gonna happen here too.

I agree, now lets charge hundreds of dollars a day and pretend I was in the right all along! Conqueror always used underhanded techniques!
  • lvl100ea
    lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    HOORAY!!!!

It took a few weeks but WE FINALLY HAVE HATE AGAIN ON LOST CITY FORUMS!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Took You few weeks to win BLT in TW. The 1st win You got after Flamez and many core members left the faction and BLT had 12 attacks during weekend. After that You attacked 2 more times and failed. After this You started to make peaces with GZ (ex-UnLimited, Your KOS since day1 of the server) and RQ (Your KOS since day1 of the server) with the idea of triple attack BLT. Im not blaming You, it was a great strategy, good move to "conqueror" the map and right after BLT disband backstab RQ and later on GZ (not questoning Your morale again). These are the facts and if You look at other topic with TW maps You will have to admit it - without triple attacks CQ wouldnt get the position it had. Anyway there is no point to discuss abt past. BLT and CQ chapters are over. Whats the point of talking abt it in a topic abt Spectral vs Kamisama and Spectral vs Essence TWs? Soon more powerful factions will raise, more ppl will hit lvl 10x and Im pretty sure Lost City wont be only abt Essence, Kamisama and Spectral - the gap wont be that big. I had such experience from the other game and I believe its gonna happen here too.

just to make ur history straight

CQ tried to atk BL like 3 times b4 BL disband

1st was when CQ was cornered when they were like 40+. BL won

2nd was after CQ wiped UL they tried again lasted 3hrs. still BL won

3rd was a week later took only an hr.CQ won BL went to drama mode

the triple atk started when yoshiki & pandora got misunderstanding over a land

CQ atk BL like once or twice on a triple atk

then let the server eat up wat BL got after the disband

about ppl will hit 10x soon

i agree w/ that they will hit that lvl soon

but question is will they be able to keep up w/ CashShoppers & hardcore players

coz when ppl hit 10x it wont be bout lvl anymore

it would be gears & skills that would matter

so w/e game u played b4

prolly its an old 1

where CS doesnt exist on the game
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    online f2p mmorpg history lessons are for cool people
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it. I know spectral do not want to repeat its epic fail history again ijs
  • lvl100ea
    lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    edited January 2010
    @Trigger
    Yesterday after TW was the best example - since Kamisama and Spectral had most of ppl online after TW. Spectral wiped Kamisama at Anglers Village having equal numbers on both sides (once again I said IN MOST OF CASES). We left when You called Essence to support, right? I heard many times during last few days abt Kamisama been pro and Spectral been non factors. SO how come nonfactors won in 18 minutes? The term "constitently" its hard to happen - its 1st week of TWs between those guilds and pvp between those guilds are never 1 vs 1. So please correct me if Im wrong and once again dont bring CQ here - this chapter is over.

after TW doesnt mean ppl will rush on a certain place just to pvp

CQ always lacks help on world pvp frm its guild so im guessing its not rly

equal numbers since Kamisama consist of more CQ ppl

and ur 18mins win i say its just luck

u saying consistently is hard to happen just prove

u dont rly believe on ur guild

that they can win again nxt week in under 20mins
  • Zombywoof - Lost City
    Zombywoof - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010

i'll take who is SG1owns for 100
    i'll take who is RageQuit for 300
    i'll take who is suteki for 500
    i'll take who is N'Sync for 700
    i'll take who is NorthPole for 1000
    i'll take who is GaurdianZ for 2000

Whoa daily double!!!

Fyi Conq didn't pay salary to ppl that joined them,
    they joined by their own free will!!!
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    i'll take who is SG1owns for 100
    i'll take who is RageQuit for 300
    i'll take who is suteki for 500
    i'll take who is N'Sync for 700
    i'll take who is NorthPole for 1000
    i'll take who is GaurdianZ for 2000

Whoa daily double!!!

Fyi Conq didn't pay salary to ppl that joined them,
    they joined by their own free will!!!

Should have told bloodlust not to fail then, if you wanted salary.
  • MYWolf - Lost City
    MYWolf - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Finally u guys are fighting again on forum b:victoryb:victory ... forum was so boring this 2 months anyways gratz spectral u winning shocked the whole server
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    after TW doesnt mean ppl will rush on a certain place just to pvp

CQ always lacks help on world pvp frm its guild so im guessing its not rly

equal numbers since Kamisama consist of more CQ ppl

and ur 18mins win i say its just luck

u saying consistently is hard to happen just prove

u dont rly believe on ur guild

that they can win again nxt week in under 20mins

Its not abt believing in my guild or luck as You say. There are many factors that lead a faction to win or loose TW. If we beat Kamisama this weekend twice in less than 20 minutes, who knows - maybe I would be less modest, but I dont underestimate any enemy.

@Devil
    Sometimes its not only abt gears and cash shop. The game I played b4 was called MU Online - it was p2p and with cash shop. 1 day I will remind You my words.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, we lost 30 mil. Lets be honest DT - Essence wouldnt be able to defend double attack from Kamisama + Spectral. Spectral isnt able to defend double attack from Kamisama + Essence. Kamisama isnt able to defend double attack from Essence and Spectral. This is the point the server is now and it wont change fast.

Actually CQ built the position on map by triple attacks on BLT supported by GZ and RQ. Later on when CQ was getting triple attacks they owned half of map already, they "bought" ppl offering high salaries (specially those that just helped in triple attacks - including You) just to keep numbers able to defend lands. Currently the power is split among 3 guilds.

Ofc I understand You wanted a real TW and so we do. Tho honestly speaking - what Essence would do during double attack Spectral + Kamisama? I hope You understand the situation and know what I mean.

Fyi, no one "bought" me. I didn't need cq's money, still don't need it now That's why I'm in Essence.
    (My salary went to an alt's phoenix which I don't even play anymore lol)

I hated your guys plan of 3 way attacking and knew it would never work, so I left go to to cq because they were obviously going to have the better TW's trying to defend than Your tws of a planned ninja attack.... looks like I was correct on both accounts.

Besides you can't even compare Spec to Kami and Essence we are 2 brand new guilds, Spec however has been together for a much longer time AND even had a GZ merge, which makes me think you should be able to defend 2 wars I would hope.

Kind of sounds like excuses imo, tbh, ijs

@ Damaged, until you actually beat Essence in a tw.... I wouldn't go spouting off your guilds superiority.... esp when you aren't even a factor in war =/
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yeah gratz spec on your shocking win against kami
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This thread made me laugh. Take a big guess why.b:shutup
    I don't care.