Server "Clicks"

Options
Preppy - Dreamweaver
Preppy - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
It is quite funny to see that pretty much every guild has come from a different server, and if ur from one of those servers ur expected to go into that guild (EX. If ur from DW u go Empire, HL go Aurora or Insight, and so on)

When are people going to realize that this is Raging Tide now, and if you want to be succuesful u need to finish these lil clicks. And also if you wanna be succuesful u gotta give up the lil "remember when" things from your old servers because those lil chars that you had on other servers dont do sh*t here but help people say "I remember you". But for now, it is quite funny :) b:chuckle
Post edited by Preppy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Eh when you find a guild that has a good structure and smart reliable and experienced players, thats the guild for you. The little high school cliq thing is just because they can't make friends or have a horrible personanilty and need to be sheltered from any outward damage of character. On the other hand, I came in with a free mind and found quite quickly a guild that I liked and I am now loving because of how awesome the people are as well as the overall experience and enthusiam of the guild.

Your threads kinda pointless since that is just how it goes by the way :P
  • Preppy - Dreamweaver
    Preppy - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Eh when you find a guild that has a good structure and smart reliable and experienced players, thats the guild for you. The little high school cliq thing is just because they can't make friends or have a horrible personanilty and need to be sheltered from any outward damage of character. On the other hand, I came in with a free mind and found quite quickly a guild that I liked and I am now loving because of how awesome the people are as well as the overall experience and enthusiam of the guild.

Your threads kinda pointless since that is just how it goes by the way :P

well by the looks of ur post ur trying to defend ur reason for joining.... Empire? And 1 when i did some research and asked players on your server, people said and i quote "The leaders/officers really are not the best, but since i where they are from and who they are on other servers, i picked them. and plus my friends are here b:victory" so hm...

Lmao and you can never come over with a "Free mind" because even if u think you are, your mind is always clouded a lil with the phrases "O i hope my friend comes" or "I wonder who i am going to know from other servers" so please, and i bet most of your friends are in the guild you are from other servers, so

Nuff said b:laugh
  • Iris - Raging Tide
    Iris - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The term is cliques, not clicks.
  • lvl100ea
    lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm not from HL and I'm in Insight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The term is cliques, not clicks.
    ^(^.^)' this lol~
    server be "clicking"?
    b:shocked
    whoa could be possible hardware failure....
    wait....
    how you hear if the server be clicking?
    b:puzzled
    all me hear is meself nibbling on the wires.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iris - Raging Tide
    Iris - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hi MagicHamsta b:pleased
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I totally thought this was some techinical support issue. Using clicks like dolphins (whales?) find their way underwater.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well by the looks of ur post ur trying to defend ur reason for joining.... Empire? And 1 when i did some research and asked players on your server, people said and i quote "The leaders/officers really are not the best, but since i where they are from and who they are on other servers, i picked them. and plus my friends are here b:victory" so hm...

Lmao and you can never come over with a "Free mind" because even if u think you are, your mind is always clouded a lil with the phrases "O i hope my friend comes" or "I wonder who i am going to know from other servers" so please, and i bet most of your friends are in the guild you are from other servers, so

1. I'm in Infamy...
    2. I had a free mind because I joined after research, which is an educated join not a friend based join :P
  • Charisma - Raging Tide
    Charisma - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

He's Infamy I believe.
    As for cliques, I do agree there are a lot of people who do that, but I have friends from DW from my faction in Insight and in Infamy; a lot of people from my DW "enemy" faction are in Empire also, which is where I am, and I like it just fine. b:victory It's quite boring to be the only one going over to a new server like I did, since no one really wants to build themselves up all over from the start... and besides, your friends from other servers are going to be there anyway, whether with you knowing or not. (I ran into about 20 the first week I joined RT >_>).

And lol...what's the point of this topic? I honestly don't understand it. HL and DW had those cliques too, though on a lesser scale since they failed pretty bad and a lot of people moved over from there to here... Even if you try to make yourself as a new person, you're still easy to recognize for those that know you. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cute
    Lieal - 95 Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Retired
    Charisma - 86 Cleric - Raging Tide - Retired
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

I came over with a "free mind", because Raging Tide is my first server. *punches hole in logic*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Nuff said b:laugh[/QUOTE]

i too came with a free mind i havent thought about where should my friends from HT be in this server i came here for a fresh start new friends and i also am in Infamy not because "to be with my friends" which there arent any of them there but because they are very organized respectful and they do my favorite thing to do in this game TW.

and yeah this thread is pointless idk if u were bored and just made this cause u had nothing to do but it is pointless
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i too came with a free mind i havent thought about where should my friends from HT be in this server i came here for a fresh start new friends and i also am in Infamy not because "to be with my friends" which there arent any of them there but because they are very organized respectful and they do my favorite thing to do in this game TW.

and yeah this thread is pointless idk if u were bored and just made this cause u had nothing to do but it is pointless

I r not your friend QQ? We will talk about this later Criminal ._.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So you're trying to say **** your friends join any random guild? :) Imo thats how you create enemies. If you are friends with a person will you abandon them? Course not.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I r not your friend QQ? We will talk about this later Criminal ._.

err what i meant was that i dont have any of my old friends from HT in infamy and i dont plan in having them hereb:embarrass
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So you're trying to say **** your friends join any random guild? :) Imo thats how you create enemies. If you are friends with a person will you abandon them? Course not.
    this is a new server i wont go around "hey were u my friend in HT?" if they are in this server good if they're not good as well, not a big deal there are new friends here and i have come to meet very good ppl who already are chill with me and stuff. u gotta undertsand that is a new server expecting to see the same ppl from ur old server here there isnt really a point going here then. thats my opinion no need to start flaming now.

• MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Because joining a different guild on a different server obviously means you hate your friends and wish pain upon them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who needs friends when you can have more people to PK QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • HealthPotion - Raging Tide
    HealthPotion - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    When I read the thread title I literally thought you could hear clicking sounds from the game..
    *Click Click*
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    One, I thought you had posted in the wrong section of the sub-forums when I saw the title.
    It is spelled "Cliques" and the definition of Clicks from thefreedictionary.com

click (klk)
    n.
    1. A brief, sharp sound: the click of a door latch.
    2. A mechanical device, such as a pawl, that snaps into position.
    3. Computer Science An instance of pressing down and releasing a button on a pointing device, such as a mouse.
    4. Linguistics Any of various implosive stops, such as that of English tsk, produced by raising the back of the tongue
    to make contact with the palate and simultaneously closing the lips or touching the teeth or alveolar ridge with the
    tip and sides of the tongue, and found as phonemic consonants especially in the Khoisan and some Bantu languages.
    Also called suction stop. See Usage Note at !Kung.
    v. clicked, click

Edit: The rest of the post can be viewed here
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Funnily enough i was talking about this to one of my guildies like last night, i do believe myself these cliques are "in time" going to spoil some factions as most of the high leaders of the factions are all close friends from other servers not allowing new open minded people to have a say. Currently from experience myself and word of mouth the 3 power factions leaders/co-leaders have their status in their guilds because they're friends not because of what they do. This could possibly bring up issues later on if the guild isn't strong in team building. I've never played this MMO before, so i doubt i really have a say, but have played a lot of other games (mostly fps so that's were i shouldn't have a say on this topic :P) where this has happened and the effects have been devastating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Q_Q - Raging Tide
    Q_Q - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I came from HL and I made my own guild "Infernal" which then merged to "Resolve" so......... cool story bro :P

Also big deal, talking to people from your old server is cool... I found a few people from HL and even some who I sorta know. Fun talking about old times on HL :P but I dont limit myself to being friend with HL people, I am friendly to all people except QQers b:shockedb:laugh