Assassin's Bugs

Alayina - Raging Tide
Alayina - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Assassin
I noticed Sin must wait long time before he use skill and then he wait much time after skill to attack target! Secound bug is he interrupt attack after many skills. That's ridiculus. Only after Deep Sting (Sleep) he should stop attacking. Will these bugs will be fixed? Plz GM answer cause I dunno should I play my bugged Sin or pr0 Archer ;P Would be nice if u repair these bugs ;)
Post edited by Alayina - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Nagamorph - Harshlands
    Nagamorph - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I noticed Sin must wait long time before he use skill and then he wait much time after skill to attack target! Secound bug is he interrupt attack after many skills. That's ridiculus. Only after Deep Sting (Sleep) he should stop attacking. Will these bugs will be fixed? Plz GM answer cause I dunno should I play my bugged Sin or pr0 Archer ;P Would be nice if u repair these bugs ;)

Well, to stop attacking after deep u just have to start running a bit b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alayina - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Well, to stop attacking after deep u just have to start running a bit b:bye

Yes, but however we need to repair these bugs ;/ It makes Sin sux versus BMs! Why BMs attack so fast and don't have to w8 before and after using skills? Why they don't stop attack after using skills? I think Sin should get fixed.
  • Rusilka - Raging Tide
    Rusilka - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I agree... We need to get it repaired ;/
  • Nagamorph - Harshlands
    Nagamorph - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Im not the one who made the game lol we can just wait until the original PW repairs their errors. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ...how is this even a bug or a problem. Just press your damn auto attack button. I grind with normal attacks all the time because skill spamming fails, and it's not really an issue.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Alayina - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    It is when u w8 1 min before and after skill, when u run after Range Mob (archer) u cannot do anything before he stop run so before u lose 50% of ur HP.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    It is when u w8 1 min before and after skill, when u run after Range Mob (archer) u cannot do anything before he stop run so before u lose 50% of ur HP.
    It's called server lag, there's always going to be delay between you and the server. Use some common sense and compensate for it. Mobs behave the same almost constantly... just the server sees them as slightly ahead of what you're seeing. Don't just run up to them, run into them or even past them and then use Tackling. Unless you're an idiot it won't even cost you more than one second.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    All other classes: SINS ARE OP RUN RUN RUN THEY'RE GONNA KILL US ALL
    Sins: I'm bugged! Make me better!

Rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Alayina - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Yeah it's rly weird my BM can attack Range Mob immidiatelly when he's near mob, and Sin not. Kristoph just try to do Sin and do quests/grind/FBs, Oracle-noobs won't realize it.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Yeah it's rly weird my BM can attack Range Mob immidiatelly when he's near mob, and Sin not. Kristoph just try to do Sin and do quests/grind/FBs, Oracle-noobs won't realize it.
    lol... I got an assassin to 66. Used a total of maybe 5 oracles. I know what you're talking about and it's not a bug. It can't be fixed, learn to compensate and deal with it.
  • ShadowDemon_ - Heavens Tear
    ShadowDemon_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If the bugs are gone , then the class will be perfect,regards Every class has bugs b:surrender but they might fix it a little
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I do have to agree sins have a weirdly long cast time for a melee. Once they start hacking away at the target, their dps is extremely high. But for pvp just hitting the target isnt enough. Using skills are important, whether to stop your opponent or delay them. I can get a single plum shot off faster than most sin skills, and this is coming technically from a non melee class. I also have a sin and compared to cleric, their average skill cast is as slow as chromatic healing (aoe heal) which is pretty slow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    that's because their cast time IS long...you have stuff like 1.9s cast times which are unheard of for most physical classes. however, they have short channel times as well.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    They kinda need it... short channel times so you can't see the skills coming, but high cast times because well... without them you'd be kind of overpowered. Would be like an archer firing off Take Aim's and Deadly Shots every second or two.
  • Poizon - Harshlands
    Poizon - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    They randomly pause to while doing normal attacks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I haven't noticed this problem =P
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol... I got an assassin to 66. Used a total of maybe 5 oracles. I know what you're talking about and it's not a bug. It can't be fixed, learn to compensate and deal with it.

me are agree with the Kristoph
    human technology be teh slow....learn to compensate like me has....(like the wizard sutra "bug" although not really a bug.)
    If the bugs are gone , then the class will be perfect,regards Every class has bugs b:surrender but they might fix it a little

yes....
    QQ
    wizards be underpowered~ can we has some sort of uber move that destroys half (if not all) of perfect world every time me use it?
    and can it be named the "Genesis Spell" *cough in game reference cough*
    and only wizards should be able to use this since it be a spell and all.
    b:chuckle
    o and tideborns should suffocate out of water....being fish people and all.
    xD
    /sarcasm
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gleerock - Heavens Tear
    Gleerock - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Well you obviously are new or just plain newbie to the class Sins'... they can do that too! [highlight]Ever heard of shadow jump?(jumps to the target) Shadow flash?(jumps to the target and stuns) and Sins have a stealth skill that can make them invisible just enough to get close to the enemy...[/highlight]

So it's not the character that sucks or are bad, it's based on the player, and the skills that one has... 1 vs 1, sin vs sin in a duel, you can see the difference between a skilled and a noob one*shrugs*

Click Here to Email Me