Easier more helful ways of lvling a pet.

Options
LunarDeth - Lost City
LunarDeth - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
Ok this is just a suggestion people >>;;; so please don't comment b\tching about it Lol.

But when you get to be a higher level such as in the 7x 8x 9x; and you find a new pet that you've specifcly wanted and know will help out; shouldn't there be an easier way to level them? Like yeah you can get in the cube but its jumping around room to room to find maybe just one room that suits the needs for giving your pet proper exp and leveling it quickly....

considering that characters can get oracles scrolls and quests should'nt your pets be able to get something within the catagory? Like a pet oracle; where You get it to kill a specific mob or what ever and it gets more exp according to the lvl of the pet and the oracle/scroll thingy? It wouldn't be as much an hassle as having to run around with say a level 10 pet to have to level it to level 7x 8x or 9x. that way it be easier and possibly more funner to lvl a low pet to a higher level.

Well Idk Its just a curious question and a suggestion that might help out.b:surrender
Post edited by LunarDeth - Lost City on

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dont get pissed, but I'm posting....

Do you keep your pet out when ur fighting/grinding/questing?

If not, then thatz our prob.

I have very high lvl friendz (veno's r what I'm speaking of lolz) and their petz r the same lvl az them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i wouldn't mind, have many pets i would wanna lvl up faster
    and to Grippieluver: if you have many pets then you can't level them up with just questing, at lvl 40-70 most exp comes from dailies and if you get 40% exp in day from killing couple mobs then even one pet wont be able to catch up with ur level not even talking about many of them. I usually just do dailies and rest of the day im slacking around or doing fbs/bosses(in fbs mobs r to low lvl for my pets to gain exp and bosses give 15 exp and takes long time to kill). Most exp i get for pet when i do many TT runs. And who even grinds? Been playing for a year and never done that....and if i get herc at lvl 70 then i cant quest with it, i have to grind or go in cube which is boring and takes pretty much time.
  • ladyamen
    ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i think that is a really good suggestion, couse with the tideborn pet update there are many new pets that would be a lot of cooler to have then the older ones, but my veno is already over lvl 50 and when i want to get a pet with starting lvl 7 i need a hell of time to train it
    there must be some scpecial items or dungeons only for training pets you could do
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i wouldn't mind, have many pets i would wanna lvl up faster
    and to Grippieluver: if you have many pets then you can't level them up with just questing, at lvl 40-70 most exp comes from dailies and if you get 40% exp in day from killing couple mobs then even one pet wont be able to catch up with ur level not even talking about many of them. I usually just do dailies and rest of the day im slacking around or doing fbs/bosses(in fbs mobs r to low lvl for my pets to gain exp and bosses give 15 exp and takes long time to kill). Most exp i get for pet when i do many TT runs. And who even grinds? Been playing for a year and never done that....and if i get herc at lvl 70 then i cant quest with it, i have to grind or go in cube which is boring and takes pretty much time.

Well, later on, you will have much .... too much time... I spent hours to grind, the effect is, all my pets are the same level like me and are exp full til next level. (3 land pets atm) So I basically dont have problems anymore to level my pets.