race ideas

Options
Deiru_San - Raging Tide
Deiru_San - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
1 I'm sick of the races there r now, tidebrorns r new but WAY too strong im lv 20 an im havin trouble killing lv 15 psychic
2 this is y i posted this thread: RACES
i have some good ideas about races n i've seen some great ideas too, like the satyr race b:laugh
here r my ideas: 1- if elves can fly from lv 1 y cant diffrent races do so? from this idea on i came up with: THE ANCIENT RACE
ancients r pure forms of the classes from other races, they r the ancestors of ALL the other races. they have the ability to float from lv 1(float is a form where arcane mist comes from the heavens to increase speed n attack but decrease defense n accuracy) also in addition to the arcane mist there should be diffrent types of arcane mist like...default mist is white(duh) but there must be black, purple, pink, red, blue, green n so on.
the classes: - the Mystic class: the Warlocks of PW, they have debuffs, DoT's n a large arsenal of heavy dmg attacks
-the Wargod class: arcane tanks, they have defense buffs, attack debuffs, DoT's n a few HUGE DMG attacks
race2: untamed r the least developed race? i dont think so
THE HELLBOUND RACE
hellbound r souls of dead warriors n mages that died in battle n came to hell.
classes: will come next time i got time to go on computerb:sad read the things i wrote n think abt it
Post edited by Deiru_San - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ladyamen
    ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    absolutly my opinion the new races are misshappen,
    already the way you need to train they skills, couse the assasin are absolutly the same as archers and the psychis absoluty like mages, its nothing new in them, it would be a much cooler way when you could train the psychic like 2 points in dex and 3 points in mag, and for assasins to train them with pure str, to get something NEW! b:angry (and insert the according armor!)
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ancient race.. that's kind of impossible. Unless you want the CN version to change their lore. And mind you the expansion will primarily take care of their version.

Here's a link to the lore of pw on the CN version.

Essentially what the whole thing says is:
    1. Pangu is born of chaos. He cuts the chaos in half (top part is sky, bottom is earth) with his axe and decomposes his body to form the various things in the world.
    2. The soul of pangu is transformed into many spirits when he died.
    3. The stronger spirits rises up and create realm called heaven, they are called gods.
    4. The weaker spirits can't rise, so it must stay on the ground. Over time they form physical bodies and are called human.
    5. The body of pangu that decomposes to form the world have a chance to gain consciousness. Those that did are the untamed.
    6. The winged ones are the children of humans and gods. Clerics are born from human females, archers are born from goddesses. To seperate them from the humans they are given the power of flight.
    7. Didn't really say there how tideborns came to be.
    8. Wraiths are living beings that are killed by the god's conflicts. Their hate for the gods let them abandon their ability to spiritual cultivate.
    9. There's another race description, but they're not out. Basically they are dead beings that refused to fall like the wraiths and are lucky enough to not be killed by the sun. They absorb and are blessed by the power of the moon.

So yeah as you can see the first guy in existance, pangu, is dead. Since there's no more chaos once he dealt with it, pangu is one of a kind. So popping out a pangu like ancient race is unreasonable. Also he took no part in actually creating the races. All races (even the wraiths) came to be on their own, so there's no actual model/pure form of the races to begin with.
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    9. There's another race description, but they're not out. Basically they are dead beings that refused to fall like the wraiths and are lucky enough to not be killed by the sun. They absorb and are blessed by the power of the moon.
    QUOTE]

ANOTHER race?!?!?!?! b:shocked
  • Zopply - Harshlands
    Zopply - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i like this idea but i think there should be an undead or a giant race or something like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I know I'm beastly. You don't have to tell me.
  • YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver
    YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    New race would be cool, but seriously, we don't need them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because being random isn't enough.b:thanks

Life is just a way to have fun before dying, so stop killing my fun.
  • Outlaw_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    less is more. there is no reason to add more races. even less reason to add races that would be considered evil. undead (wriath) cannot be playable unless they add a TON of new quests that targets the humans untamed and elves. in addtion to that they will have to add more places on the map for these targets to spawn. too much work

on another note, what would another race be good at? the sins and archers have high crit rate, wiz and pht have high damage, venos are summors, cerlics have healing, buffs and debuffs, bm (?????) and barbs are tanks. what couls another race possibly use to sett them apart from the other races?