New serpent mount?

Options
Sandaili - Dreamweaver
Sandaili - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
I can see if it was really fast...or it was both land and sky...or just really really cool...but....

The price seems a bit high? Is this the most expensive mount yet? I just started playing this year. I'm curious. Or is this the same prices as all of the limited edition mounts the first time they come out?

Since the update it seems it is all anyone is talkin about!
Post edited by Sandaili - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Most limited edition mounts have been 50 gold. Kinda floored it's 70, but doesn't matter much to me seeing as I don't want it. b:victory
  • thunde88
    thunde88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yes, but 70 dollar for a mount :s

Its like you should sell iron ingame for 30k, no one should buy it.
    You get both a baby herc and a slow mount for that price.
  • thunde88
    thunde88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    thunde88 wrote: »

nvm

I have seen one of this mount today, so someone have pay those 70 dollar or 35million coin for one snake already lol.
  • calvinh
    calvinh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Only idiots or who has no brain @ all to purchase such mount. It doesn't even make you look cool to ride this mount...people just laugh when they see whoever ride this mount...for being stupid?

PWE is getting greedy. I doubt next update will a $100 mount...
  • Sandaili - Dreamweaver
    Sandaili - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know. If I hadn't bought the battle pets (nix, herc) and if it was something I liked, and I didn't already have mounts that were maxxed...then sure...

I'm not against the CS (obviously) but I was just curious to see if that was the highest priced mount so far. I still haven't seen anyone with it yet b:thanks
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I've seen a couple of people with the snake mount and to me, I'd much rather prefer my ninetails over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • chowderx3
    chowderx3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It can fly? o-O...

but $70 for a mount.. really..
    Rip off, much?
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    chowderx3 wrote: »
    It can fly? o-O...

but $70 for a mount.. really..
    Rip off, much?

Yeah I agree and no it's can;t fly and for the people who have bought it. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING you get get tones of stuff with that much gold. Seriously you dont look cool you just look stupid.

Peronally I think the new mount if adorable but I can't afford it. Hell with the way I'd have to buy the gold (I have'd to buy prepaid credit cards) i'd have to pay $125 to try to get $70 worth of gold and thats no including the extra $5 per $25 so if I round it up i'd have to pay about $150 to be able to get it. So theirs no way in hell im ever buying one.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Funny thing is, it looks disgusting aswell.

Polar bear > serpent mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • XxElegance - Sanctuary
    XxElegance - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thunde88 wrote: »

A baby Herc rounds up to about 200USD...b:chuckle
  • Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If I'm gonna spend 70bucks, it better be able to fly, run, and swim.And kill. What a rip off.(Not that I actually bought it..)
  • PetUser - Lost City
    PetUser - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol well some people do buy it Lol. (I saw 2 on the New Year's parade in Lost City {The server})
  • tyler3333
    tyler3333 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah I agree and no it's can;t fly and for the people who have bought it. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING you get get tones of stuff with that much gold. Seriously you dont look cool you just look stupid.

Peronally I think the new mount if adorable but I can't afford it. Hell with the way I'd have to buy the gold (I have'd to buy prepaid credit cards) i'd have to pay $125 to try to get $70 worth of gold and thats no including the extra $5 per $25 so if I round it up i'd have to pay about $150 to be able to get it. So theirs no way in hell im ever buying one.

what are you talking about? You would only need 70dollars worth of pre-paid cards, not 150 xD
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tyler3333 wrote: »
    what are you talking about? You would only need 70dollars worth of pre-paid cards, not 150 xD

Your wrong. I live in canada so theirs charges that apply and i cant transfer any of the funds from the prepaid credit cards. So yes it would end up costing me that much.

But now I found an alternative way to buy gold but im still not going to get that mount.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Nnoit - Dreamweaver
    Nnoit - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So far I only seen one person with this mount...

Seriously, I can waste 70 bucks on alot of things. xD
    >___>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nnoit / 7x Veno/ Dreamweaver :D
  • ChazElysidon - Dreamweaver
    ChazElysidon - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

thats funny because i laugh at the samething when i see them in archosaur. There was a guy spamming the world chat and common chat, taking offers on the serpent mount. I told my faction that and we got a good laugh outta that. We wonder what the person on the other side of that computer was thinking when he bought that. I told him i would give him 200k for it and got blacklisted b:laugh . Theres already somebody selling there gourd and they have only been out for like 2 days b:chuckle
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    looks like SOMEONE want something they cant affordb:chuckle

its like hoboes on christmas day looking in the windows at the new electronics lol
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.