Wtf?

Comments

• eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i think wiz sux generally so bad :P

p.s glad noone of admins arent on so i can enjoy these weird stuffs on forums <3
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    Foltern - Sanctuary Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hi. ^

I tend to agree with some of what has been said already. I think it's good to give PWI some time to balance the classes if they determine they are in fact unbalanced.

I'm not sure what the best way to measure the classes true strength is. In my opinion dueling may not be the best way. I can beat players 10 levels higher than me but my gear is better than the average player. There are many factors that determine the victor in a duel other than a players level.

I do agree completely that at least, the Psychic class is over powered. That is my opinion because I do the Public Quest very often. It can be said the public quest is all about damage. I know the regular PQ players and I know their strength. Now, Today appeared a level 66 Psychic.

She defeated Venos with hercs, Level 77+ Barbs and 7x archers ( Not me of course, only for a moment during the 200 mob kill). I screened her score and her gear. She is wearing one legendary necklace and her weapon is a TT weapon with one socket and one immaculate. All other gear is quest reward and not all 3 *. She secured second place.

I think there is something very wrong with that. It has happened on multiple occasions over the last week and a half.

Regards.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Today appeared a level 66 Psychic.

She defeated Venos with hercs, Level 77+ Barbs and 7x archers ( Not me of course, only for a moment during the 200 mob kill).

So??? Really that does not mean they are OP....

Well at least venos are now happy, no one is QQing their nix any more!
    b:dirty
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Well at least venos are now happy, no one is QQing their nix any more!

this b:kiss
  • Mycerinus - Harshlands
    Mycerinus - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm a level 69 Wizard, pure.

Recently I dueled a level 60 psychic and he ***** me. Repeatedly. I came close to winning once when I used essential sutra, but out of 10 duels he killed me ten times.

I'd like to point out I am not a fail wizard. Pure, yes, but not fail. I can usually come close to winning every duel against every class I face that is my level, I lose usually, but wizards aren't good until endgame, this I know. I have all my armor updated, only the useful spells spent, chi pots, charms, etc, I have it all, I researched for months on this game while I played it to make the best wizzy possible.

But after this psychic ordeal, I've decided that they are way too OPed. I'm quitting pwi. I've spent so much money on this game and it's a shame to the developers to make psychics so overpowered they can kill a class almost ten times higher than them.

Goodbye PWI, thanks for nothing.

OMG u **** crybaby, pls QQ MOAR

Get to 9x and just facerape all the other classes. Who cares if you cant beat 1 **** class. Alot of ppl QQ over the nix bleed but ppl kinda got over it.

How do u throw a tantrum over something like this honestly. Tbh u kinda should have seen this kinda thing coming ( I did a and put my 6x wiz on hold to lv my psy :P) Here are some ways to solve this

1. WAIT FOR UDATES >_>
    2. get to 9x and l2play
    3.ignore it unless everyone rolls a psychic
    4. just leav the dam game and quit being an attention ****
  • MissAnthrope - Sanctuary
    MissAnthrope - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i dont remember reading anywhere about a wiz being good in pvp before end game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Can you tell what is different between Pk and duel? I'm not good at duels. Just starting. b:thanks
    Of course in Pk you die, but is there something different?

this is some of the difference between duel and pvp:

in duel:

countdown ends, people may even run up to you just to get stun in right away, it's all about who has a faster ping honestly

in PvP

there is no countdown, i am attacking from out of duel range

there are charms, there are genies, there are apoc pots.
    i can survive what i cannot survive in duels because i can hit absolute domain/ToP, or pop defense charms, or kite until hp charm refreshes, i can hit harder than i would in duels because i use extreme poison, higher level arrows and attack charms.

etc etc etc, it's very different
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

A player with quest reward gear should not be able to deal more damage than other players 10 levels higher with good gear. If that does not imply something about the classes strength, then how would you measure it?

Regards.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    In open PK you don't stand in front of the person, count down, make sure you have them targeted, and see who can get off the sleep/stun first. You're not always expected, you're not always alone, you're not always fighting just one person. Charms work, and genies aren't considered "cheating" (unless you're talking to a particularly bad QQer).

Ty much. But I think is not very different if you cannot beat him in duel, probably you cannot beat him in PK also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ty much. But I think is not very different if you cannot beat him in duel, probably you cannot beat him in PK also.

If you have a charm and they don't you can. If you have genie skills to your advantage that they don't have you can. If you have better pots than they do you can. If you have the jump on them you can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    A player with quest reward gear should not be able to deal more damage than other players 10 levels higher with good gear. If that does not imply something about the classes strength, then how would you measure it?

Regards.

Barb = dont spam skill = low dps
    Archer = bad day, i rather pm ppl while i afk and dd
    and ect

So again, that shows nothing, even if they do more dmg, i bet they are paying it allot with their MP

There u are very wrong b:chuckle
    edited January 2010
    If you have a charm and they don't you can. If you have genie skills to your advantage that they don't have you can. If you have better pots than they do you can. If you have the jump on them you can.

Sure but with high probability he will have everything what I have. Charm, genie, pots and etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Sure but with high probability he will have everything what I have. Charm, genie, pots and etc.

That's where the element of surprise comes in b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010

U can kite, u can run, u can use every advantage of your class.
    U can ninja them, drop on them and kill them before they can react.....

Really, go @ west gate and watch, who knows, may be u will find it interesting and drop in and have fun...
  • Fatboykkb - Heavens Tear
    Fatboykkb - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2010

i agree with this because thats what you are suppose to have for pk...
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Barb = dont spam skill = low dps
    Archer = bad day, i rather pm ppl while i afk and dd and ect So again, that shows nothing, even if they do more dmg, i bet they are paying it allot with their MP

Unless I am present that same Barb will win or rank in the top 3 along with the archer. This is a daily measurement and my observations are based on real data. The archer is not AFK and the Barb is a strong player, I know these players. MP usage is not relevant and does not compensate for gross power. I have no idea what the "etc etc" is. Discussion over.

I'm done in this thread.

Have a good day, Regards.
    edited January 2010
    U can kite, u can run, u can use every advantage of your class.
    U can ninja them, drop on them and kill them before they can react.....

Really, go @ west gate and watch, who knows, may be u will find it interesting and drop in and have fun...

Thanks for advice. I just starting dueling and much later PKing. I'm still so weak. But it's going better and better.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Unless I am present that same Barb will win or rank in the top 3 along with the archer. This is a daily measurement and my observations are based on real data. The archer is not AFK and the Barb is a strong player, I know these players. MP usage is not relevant and does not compensate for gross power. Discussion over.

I'm done in this thread.

Have a good day, Regards.

Make a statistic based on lets say a week....then if it comes true ill have nothing to say...but on 1 time base...lol, sry not buying it

@Mumintroll
    Have fun b:victory
  • LudaSihron - Lost City
    LudaSihron - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    OP Dear,dont Quit bcos of a Single Duel lols..
    The thing ya havent learned is,u dont know how to lose imo.Just keep playing,
    there are going to be other troubles exept the 60lvl fishdude,forget about it and keep going.

Maybe the new classes are a bit OPed but doesnt matter,there are other things to enjoy exept pvp.
    ~ Miracles happen to those who believe in them ~
    edited January 2010
    OP Dear,dont Quit bcos of a Single Duel lols..
    The thing ya havent learned is,u dont know how to lose imo.Just keep playing,
    there are going to be other troubles exept the 60lvl fishdude,forget about it and keep going.

Maybe the new classes are a bit OPed but doesnt matter,there are other things to enjoy exept pvp.

I agree. Problem but begin in cube boring room. Stupid players started PKing another players. They kill me there 3x in 1 day. I'm afraid what happen if OP assassin or physic will be there.
    BTW. These players I will kill, when I will be at their level. They are on my KO list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    What kind of tactics were you using? Was the psychic LA or AA? I'm more curious about the details of the fighting than worried about trying to convince you not to do what you want... However, I would suggest you try again while maximizing DPS. Psychics die really fast in my experience--I oneshotted a 7x one yesterday without even sparking. And he was pure and only hitting me about 400 a hit in my 7x armor. If they're using black voodoo, just double spark to block an attack or two, then hit them as hard as you can and I'm pretty sure they'll die.

What is your gear like, by the way? Are you using up to date robes? Ones that lack elemental resists? 1* or 3*? Before you decided o quit, I suggest at least getting to 70 and getting the new weapon and gear--TT or a good 3* gear will do words for your damage mitigation. And speaking of gear, if you want to hit harder, I have a +5 lv 70 legendary magicsword on AH at the moment. [/plug]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    any game where I lose to someone 10 levels lower than me is ridiculous. im not throwing my money away at you pwi, next time make classes more balanced.

Maybe the person out skilled you? Maybe the person is better at PK? Your sounding very ignorant atm.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • JaneGray - Lost City
    JaneGray - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Seeing as how the new classes haven't even been out a month yet, I doubt it's that I am outskilled. The forums for psychics and assassins haven't even been around long enough for this.

And I apologize if I sound like I'm QQin'g or whining, I'm not. I'm merely upset because I fell in love with PWI. 3 months ago I fell in love with it. I do so much research on the game, have a perfect build perfect armor (up to my level) a perfect weapon, and then BOOM 2 new classes comes out and WITHIN 3 **** DAYS their is a psychic 10 levels lower than me killing me. Over, and over.

I'm upset because:
    1. I don't like that I spent 3 months on my wizard, and some oracle-noob spends 3 days on his psychic and completely pwn me.
    2. Because you can make a class and oracle your way up so damn quick. That's b***sh*t. That's f*cking lame. And all of you who are trashing me, get a grip, because I know you feel exactly as I do in this subject.

And now I feel betrayed by PWI, because why build my wizard if a psychic is going to be able to beat me 10 levels lower anyways? I mean wtf?

Enough QQing for me, I'm moving on to the game that shall not be named. I might have to pay per month, but that's better than this unbalanced ****. Go and play your game, where oracle-noobs rule and new classes r*pe all others.

I'm done, bye.
    [SIGPIC]http://i49.tinypic.com/30li6g5.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    FEAR MEH NOOB POWERZ!
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    b:byeb:bye we wont miss u

And Hunter summoned it up well, u got out skilled. Old tactics wont work on new stuff....adapt and overcome b:victory
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Enough QQing for me, I'm moving on to the game that shall not be named. I might have to pay per month, but that's better than this unbalanced ****. Go and play your game, where oracle-noobs rule and new classes r*pe all others.

I'm done, bye.

Well enjoy paying your monthly fee in a game where ppl 10 level's lower than you will still own you.

Plus they may have botted or paid someone to level the char, or bought gold with $ to have better gear than you

Bye b:bye
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well enjoy paying your monthly fee in a game where ppl 10 level's lower than you will still own you.

Plus they may have botted or paid someone to level the char, or bought gold with $ to have better gear than you

Bye b:bye

("')(T.T)'
    this....
    me has played other monthly fee games before....
    they still had botting problems and gold sellers...
    (x.x)
    at least here me can kill the botters.
    =D
    so......anyone know any other botting spots?
    me think me scared them off the usual places.
    ._.'
    it's been like 3 days since me found one.
    D:
    .......mayhaps me should invade the other servers as well.
    o.O'
    but....PvE....
    ._.'
    that only leaves harshland as invadable.
    T.T'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    A couple days ago I dueled a 76 veno on my 66 cleric. My gear is fairly average for my level. Her gear is overall good for her level. I healed once during the countdown, slept her pet right after, and fired 3 plume shots. I walked away with full health. A day later, I dueled another veno a few levels below the previous one. Geared fairly similar. I healed once during the countdown, slept the pet, and...got pwned? I don't remember exactly what happened, I may have over-healed and the pet had woken up, but the bottom-line is that duels are more skill-based than level-based.

Also, you have to keep in mind that psychics came out just a few days ago. How much about psychics do you know? Would you fight a cleric the same way you would fight a barb? What if they have a skill that increases their water, earth, and fire defence? Psychics are arcane, arcane = better elemental defence, and wizard attacks are ALL elemental, blade tempest being an exception. I wouldn't doubt that a skilled psychic could beat a higher leveled wizard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Seeing as how the new classes haven't even been out a month yet, I doubt it's that I am outskilled.

True, however the players have been here way longer than a month, u dont need good guides to be good at your class, builds arnt difficult at all tbh apart from BM cause they complicate me but ur a mage so its simple same as cleric but anyway my point is physics are a new class yes but the players behind them arnt alot have 90+, 80+ char's and been playing for a year so you could of been out skilled. You learnt how to play your class through reading well these physics are learning through first hand knowledge.

Btw thanks Nelae b:thanks.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Recently I dueled a level 60 psychic and he ***** me. Repeatedly. I came close to winning once when I used essential sutra, but out of 10 duels he killed me ten times.

I'd like to point out I am not a fail wizard. Pure, yes, but not fail. I can usually come close to winning every duel against every class I face that is my level, I lose usually, but wizards aren't good until endgame, this I know. I have all my armor updated, only the useful spells spent, chi pots, charms, etc, I have it all, I researched for months on this game while I played it to make the best wizzy possible.

But after this psychic ordeal, I've decided that they are way too OPed. I'm quitting pwi. I've spent so much money on this game and it's a shame to the developers to make psychics so overpowered they can kill a class almost ten times higher than them.

Lolz just chill a bit. Ive seen lvl 7X sins killing 9X so many times...Its really not that weird either. New classes have skills that are slightly unbalanced and im sure some stuff will get nerfed in coming patches + people haven't learned how to fight them properly yet.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Hey attention *****.
    Hope I don't see you posting in a few days on here.
This discussion has been closed.