cant see parts of the map

Options
rinuruc
rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
when i press M, i cant see the top part and bottom part of the map,..
same for teleportation map,... the teleportation points of the tideborns i cant see,... (specific about the bottom left one in tideborn area and bottom right one), i can see the lines going to them, but i cant see the points emself, coz theyr like just under my screen or so,... :S can anyone say exactly what has to happen??? (its only when pressing maps, not otherwise,... otherwise screen resolution is fine,...)
Post edited by rinuruc on

Comments

• rinuruc
    edited January 2010
    Options
    anyone know this how its solvable???
  • Nemesyk - Raging Tide
    Nemesyk - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this is caused by widescreen resolutions

try using one of the "normal" resolutions, like 800x600 or 1024x768
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City
  • rinuruc
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this is caused by widescreen resolutions

try using one of the "normal" resolutions, like 800x600 or 1024x768

dunno but its kinda a flaw that its not visible on top n bottom if they allow widescreen resolutions,... (i tried it, but hell no im not gonna play in 800x600 if i can use 1366x768 (or something like that))
  • Nemesyk - Raging Tide
    Nemesyk - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rinuruc wrote: »
    dunno but its kinda a flaw that its not visible on top n bottom if they allow widescreen resolutions,... (i tried it, but hell no im not gonna play in 800x600 if i can use 1366x768 (or something like that))

yea, i want to use my max resolution as well (a whopping 1280x800), but i dont, because i kinda like seeing the full map... i've brought this up before, but it's yet another bug/glitch that will never be fixed
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City
  • rinuruc
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yea, i want to use my max resolution as well (a whopping 1280x800), but i dont, because i kinda like seeing the full map... i've brought this up before, but it's yet another bug/glitch that will never be fixed

does any mod or gm or dev or anything alike read these things??? coz if its been mentioned before than its kinda sad that it hasnt been fixed yet,... coz its an easy fix imo
  • rinuruc
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bump (cant let this go to page two)
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You need to set the resolution lower.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • rinuruc
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i know its caused by the resolution,... but its a minor fix for the devs,... im not gonna play in 800x600 if i can play in 1366x768 tbh,... it works perfectly fine exept for that worldmap (if i zoom in on worldmap it acts fine),... so its actually just teleport map, the bottom teleports at tideborn lands that i cant see,... its a very minor fix,... (if they allow for me to play in that resolution it shouldnt be so, that i have to sacrifice some part of the map, just so i can play in that resolution,... ))
    and swapping resolution each time i wnna teleport to a certain tideborn place is kinda annoying,... ;-)
  • hooliganforevercro
    hooliganforevercro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

You tried using "non-native" resolution on the LCD monitor? Using other resolution is not an alternative. The map should be fixed
    Thank you, come again! b:bye
  • ilem
    ilem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah I play on 1920x1080. I have a 32" monitor so any lower resolution would look like ****. Iv bought gold for $100 in this game. But Im not spending a cent more on this game untill this issue is fixed. I surgest others who are affected by this do the same.
This discussion has been closed.