Best Level To Pk

Mericre - Harshlands
Mericre - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
So as you can see from my icon, I am a level 27 Cleric turning to level 30 soon, and I want to ask some of those RED NAME player if I should keep doing quest until level 40 to pk or maybe wait a certain level so I can get stronger
Post edited by Mericre - Harshlands on

Comments

• Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm not a red name player, but there is no minimum level to PK. It really depends who your targets are and what class you are. Some classes will have an easier time killing other players at lower levels while some will want to wait a while. Wizards, for example, don't have many self-preserving skills until much later making them easy targets at lower levels. Clerics, on the other hand, can greatly enhance themselves before and during combat even at the lowest PK levels.

Know your skills, know your target. Fighting in PvP becomes a lot easier when you do. Before levels 9x however, any red name is a target for other higher level PK'ers. You're far more likely to drop items without the safety lock on, and even with it active you may drop chi stones upon successful weapon shatters. Guardian scrolls are very useful, but consumable. If you die often, you might find it a very expensive endeavour. Saftey lock also prevents you selling and buying equipment and items, so there is no magic bullet for staying in PK mode and playing a normal game.
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    u should wait till higher lvls,like Seiowan said u gonna be target for other players,red or white names...
    white usually kill rpkers and red names hoping u gonna drop some nice loot..
    well this probably goes for both b:chuckle
    but its gonna be hard for u to do ur quests as red name so u gonna lvl slower then with white name b:surrender
  • XXSayaXx - Lost City
    XXSayaXx - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol u being red cleric at lvl 30 is a nono ull die by most ppl. and id doubt ull quest. ull be dead most of time id say till round 60ish when u have a chance o.O look out for archers lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i was pking with a red named 4x today xD
  • MrKillAlot - Lost City
    MrKillAlot - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    in my professional opinion...

archer:60
    wizard:95
    barb:90
    bm:80
    cleric:150...
    veno: as soon as you get a nix
    assassin:150...
    physic:149...
    I made an assassin called MrKillAlot yo.
    I like to kill alot yo.
  • Hitumura - Lost City
    Hitumura - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    in my professional opinion...

archer:60
    wizard:95
    barb:90
    bm:80
    cleric:150...
    veno: as soon as you get a nix
    assassin:150...
    physic:149...

PSH I started pking as a cleric right out of the bat. LEVEL 30 ^^! Just don't go red name... it isn't worth 188 hours at level 30. This person obviously doesn't know clerics are gods of pk. We can buff ourselves, we can deal damage to all types of armors, we can debuff... we can stun, sleep, and heal our selves completely in that timeframe, while you are running around your computer frantic that we won't hit you with tempest in that timeframe....
  • MrKillAlot - Lost City
    MrKillAlot - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    PSH I started pking as a cleric right out of the bat. LEVEL 30 ^^! Just don't go red name... it isn't worth 188 hours at level 30. This person obviously doesn't know clerics are gods of pk. We can buff ourselves, we can deal damage to all types of armors, we can debuff... we can stun, sleep, and heal our selves completely in that timeframe, while you are running around your computer frantic that we won't hit you with tempest in that timeframe....

when i said lvl 150 i was being sarcastic >.> and who cares about pking at lvl 30, that means nothing.
    I made an assassin called MrKillAlot yo.
    I like to kill alot yo.
  • Avoniz - Harshlands
    Avoniz - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Depending on your class, when I played my EA killing mages lvl 90- was like free chi, but end game mages become wayyy OP, since in this game magic attack NEVER misses and can crit, GGmon?