Options
    oh, they know

Cause they didnt buy you Butterfly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tannedhotie - Harshlands
    Tannedhotie - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Someone stated early in post that if i cared i wouldn't post such things on PWI forums. It's was just the opposite.

I hated to see that something i so enjoyed about the games was coming to an end. That is why i felt the need to post. I was proud to be a guild member and i very much enjoyed going to TW and giving it my all.

There is right and wrong in life and this is wrong to me. For the purpose of principle i can no longer attend TW. I will not be made a fool of by others. Anyone who privides a service while allowing another to keep all the profits is a fool, plain and simple. My mommy didn't raise no fool is a nice saying to slip in there.

I am surprise to see so few players see this as wrong as i do. Am I man ahead of his time or a babbling fool. Only time will reveal that.

Back to the first paragragh. I posted cause i care. I think i no longer care, so felt no need to post resently.. Unless some very interesting facts come to light, to perk my interest, in this post, ill be shutting my trap.
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    There is right and wrong in life and this is wrong to me. For the purpose of principle i can no longer attend TW. I will not be made a fool of by others. Anyone who privides a service while allowing another to keep all the profits is a fool, plain and simple. My mommy didn't raise no fool is a nice saying to slip in there.

or is it this tanned you just now figured out you opend ur **** catcher with out knowing all the facts and shot ur self in the foot with all this OMG OMG OMG were not going to get paid only a select few now here the kicker u say u wont go to TW any more so... im to check formations to see who u r? b:cuteb:cute really truthfully and honestly i always thought u were an alright person u kinda sucked at ur class but well u know any one who rides a short bus to school and wears a football helmet and a mouth guard because the school doors dont like them would

really in TW you were more of some one i watched and laughed at but thats just me ^^

any who im done happy new year ima go sleep and get over this reaaaaly bad hangover..... BAI BAI
  • Dream - Harshlands
    Dream - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

If you haven't left Kylin yet, obviously it didn't bug you as much as you claim it did.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    or is it this tanned you just now figured out you opend ur **** catcher with out knowing all the facts and shot ur self in the foot with all this OMG OMG OMG were not going to get paid only a select few now here the kicker u say u wont go to TW any more so... im to check formations to see who u r? b:cuteb:cute really truthfully and honestly i always thought u were an alright person u kinda sucked at ur class but well u know any one who rides a short bus to school and wears a football helmet and a mouth guard because the school doors dont like them would

really in TW you were more of some one i watched and laughed at but thats just me ^^

any who im done happy new year ima go sleep and get over this reaaaaly bad hangover..... BAI BAI

Well, since you are in Kylin with tanned, then yes he does.

Hey Bud, next time you wanna call someone an R-tard, you migth want to use periods or complete thoughts. God dam your post is stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Someone stated early in post that if i cared i wouldn't post such things on PWI forums. It's was just the opposite.

I hated to see that something i so enjoyed about the games was coming to an end. That is why i felt the need to post. I was proud to be a guild member and i very much enjoyed going to TW and giving it my all.

I am surprise to see so few players see this as wrong as i do. Am I man ahead of his time or a babbling fool. Only time will reveal that.

Back to the first paragragh. I posted cause i care. I think i no longer care, so felt no need to post resently.. Unless some very interesting facts come to light, to perk my interest, in this post, ill be shutting my trap.

Here.... eat! I spared some attention for u, poor troll : ((
    Nullum crimen sine lege.